Ghost World Missions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:19 AM

I know there are missions which there are Ghost world with no vehicles or/and pedestrians. For example, House Party, Small town bank and Reuniting the families. I am quite sure there must be plenty of other missions which no vehicles and pedestrians. I think in those missions wanted level must be suspended. But, there is no guide for those facts. Ghost world missions really help to do unique jumps and didn't understand why most people ignored it.

Also, I remeber there was a guide and forum post for No wanted level exploit missions. I searched it and didn't find it. Can somebody repost it. Now I came to Angel pine and forgot to collect 2 oysters inside Navel base. So I like to know no wanted level exploit missions to collect those oysters without triggering 5 star wanted level.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:26 AM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Monday, Aug 12 2013, 04:19)
I know there are missions which there are Ghost world with no vehicles or/and pedestrians. For example, House Party, Small town bank and Reuniting the families. I am quite sure there must be plenty of other missions which no vehicles and pedestrians[...]

How do you figure there are no vehicles or NPCs in "Small Town Bank" and "Reuniting the Families"?
Ah... you mean if CJ doesn't commit to the mission?

"No Wanted Level" Mission Exploits, Cheat-free ways to explore freely

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users