15 replies to this topic
Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Super Gamers!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2013 - 03:50 PM

Good Evening Friends!! smile.gif smile.gif

Today i've seen a tutorial on how to convert GTA VC/III peds to SA.. Everything went fine except this:-

user posted image

I just can't find a way how to fix this problem. I've tried Renaming the .dff and .txd to same name, rebuilding the archive, Map the skin using Map I/O but nothing works.. What could be the problem?? confused.gif confused.gif

Oh yes it's a GTA VC Haitian guy No1 converted!

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:41 PM

Have you named the texture in the DFF file the same in the TXD file via TXD Workshop?

Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Super Gamers!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:18 AM

No not via txd workshop but by simply right clicking and renaming.. smile.gif

lpgunit
  • lpgunit

It's L, as in Lpgunit, not I.

• Feroci Racing
  • Philippines

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:16 AM

Try loading the DFF in TXD Workshop using the DFF check tool. If there are any missing textures that need to be filled up, that's where you do the renaming.

Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Super Gamers!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:24 AM Edited by Cell Tennyson, 12 August 2013 - 11:48 AM.

It's Ok i solved that problem but now there is another problem The Model does not animate only its skeleton animates.. Even when i load ifp and apply animation on it only the skeleton Animates and the Model animates but in T Shape.. confused.gif

I have solved this also but the last thing for this topic is that how do i make the T shaped Ped model of GTA VC become like GTA SA Ped Models (They are not T-Shaped)... below is the Picture
user posted image

See Because of T shaped Model the Hands are not properly animating How to solve this issue?? This is the last thing so Please help.. smile.gif

boomshowdown
  • boomshowdown

boomshowdown

• Members
  • India

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:42 PM

Answer is simple here are some points mentioned
-We can only import animation by using player model (In vc it is like this only but i think so in sa also it is this way only)
-Before importing character make sure that you have clicked on the 'A' button at left side of skin the character button
-After you import,Just click on Skin the character button
-Then close DFF IO and press Ctrl+A to select all of your model
-Click on Set Keys Button just below the Viewports at the right side of that Key button
-In perspective view you make the model straight and deselect it
-Then move a bone and press key then slide that button on which is it written '0/100' and when you move it,it value changes '5/100' etc when you click on key a rainbow is formed as a Keyframe
-Then again press on set Key to close it
-Open IFP IO open a IFP file and select which anim you want to replace and If you have open a SA IFP file then click on GTA SA at the right side of GTA 3/VC button select all of your model and click on replace Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif lol.gif
-Run the game and see (This worked for me)
To convert a vc txd to sa then
Open TXD workshop click on Properties,decompress all the image click on GTA VC Drop down box at Right Side Down corner and there select gta sa to each image and compress them again and Save them

Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Super Gamers!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:32 PM

Answer is simple here are some points mentioned
-We can only import animation by using player model (In vc it is like this only but i think so in sa also it is this way only)
-Before importing character make sure that you have clicked on the 'A' button at left side of skin the character button
-After you import,Just click on Skin the character button
-Then close DFF IO and press Ctrl+A to select all of your model
-Click on Set Keys Button just below the Viewports at the right side of that Key button
-In perspective view you make the model straight and deselect it
-Then move a bone and press key then slide that button on which is it written '0/100' and when you move it,it value changes '5/100' etc when you click on key a rainbow is formed as a Keyframe
-Then again press on set Key to close it
-Open IFP IO open a IFP file and select which anim you want to replace and If you have open a SA IFP file then click on GTA SA at the right side of GTA 3/VC button select all of your model and click on replace Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif lol.gif
-Run the game and see (This worked for me)
To convert a vc txd to sa then
Open TXD workshop click on Properties,decompress all the image click on GTA VC Drop down box at Right Side Down corner and there select gta sa to each image and compress them again and Save them

I am Talking about Converting GTA VC Peds to GTA SA ok... And i just want to know how to fix that Arms problem you must have seen above..

boomshowdown
  • boomshowdown

boomshowdown

• Members
  • India

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:26 AM

Some of part is same like Skin the Character

Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Super Gamers!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:42 PM

I cant understand whatever you said What A button you are talking about. I just need a Simple Method to solve it..

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:29 PM

Make sure the name of the textures in the TXD are the same as they were for the original TXD...

Is the mesh properly rigged?

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE (theNGclan @ Wednesday, Aug 14 2013, 06:29)
Make sure the name of the textures in the TXD are the same as they were for the original TXD...

Is the mesh properly rigged?

I have not done much with Players, actually it was only with Vice not with San Andreas, but I also think Cell did not click on the AutoSkin button when importing.

Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Super Gamers!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:43 AM Edited by Cell Tennyson, 14 August 2013 - 04:05 AM.

I am new at Ped Converting. Its obvious i may miss something or do something wrong. What i did is followed this Tutorial At Yotube and i did what exactly is directed in that.. And let me also tell you friends and modders that this was a VLA1.dff which i wanted to replace with a Haitian Guy. Only because of the arm problem it appears like that( Always his both hands are raised up). I think i need to see some pictures to understand what the problem is and how to solve it as they say "Picture is worth more than a thousand words". smile.gif

And yes The Texture problem is solved now the main priority is fixing the Arms animation problem.. The arms are always Raised up.See below how the model is shooting CJ. His hands are not animating properly! How to solve that Since GTA vc ped models are T-Shaped but SA ped models are not T-Shaped.

user posted image

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:55 AM

Looks cool, but when it comes for modeling... I can't help sad.gif

Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Super Gamers!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:41 AM

Looks cool, but when it comes for modeling... I can't help sad.gif

There was no reason to make a post then. Now stick to the Problem. tounge.gif

indra.
  • indra.

3d Modeller

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:37 PM

How to solve that Since GTA vc ped models are T-Shaped but SA ped models are not T-Shaped.

so the model is t-posed but the bone position is not t-posed...? if so just move the boned then rigg it again.....

or just download my vc ped here
pasword : "my username"
this is a real conversion, the bone position and the skin weight exacly same as in the vc ones, nobody can do it better...

Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Super Gamers!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:14 PM Edited by Cell Tennyson, 15 August 2013 - 01:40 PM.

so the model is t-posed but the bone position is not t-posed...? if so just move the boned then rigg it again.....

or just download my vc ped here
pasword : "my username"
this is a real conversion, the bone position and the skin weight exactly same as in the vc ones, nobody can do it better...

Yes you are right about the Problem Ms Indra P and how to rig it?? Please tell i don't know how to rig it.. confused.gif Please give some easy steps or Images (if possible). colgate.gif

if so just move the boned then rigg it again.....

Hello this is not solved yet I just want to know how to do that part. bored.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users