Photo

GTA IV FATAL ERROR: SMPA60

6 replies to this topic
MarkingSoup
  • MarkingSoup

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:40 PM

Hello, My GTA IV Keeps crashing for no reason Saying GTA IV FATAL ERROR: SMPA60. GTA IC FATAL ERROR: Unrecoverable fault - Please restart the game. This only happens when i get in a car for some

reason. I get in the car saved in my safehouse, the game doesn't crash, but if i get another car Using trainer or just Getting in another car It crashes with that Error. I have re-installed trainer because it still happens when ever have mods installed or have Non.

=========================================

These are the mods i have and they do not cause the problem because the same error comes up with no mods:

- Simple Native Trainer v.6.3

- GasModv2

- Chikamru Real Traffic

- Real_Props_v3

- VIVA_New_York_Mod

- xliveless

- gta_iv_cars_pack_15

And a few retextures i made my self, (If there Mods..)

========================================

Pc Specs:

Windows 7

Processor: AMD FX-8350 Eight-core Processor 4.00 GHz

Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB

System type: 64-bit operating System

========================================

Also There is a missing textures problem, roads buildings and nearly everything else does too.

If anyone Knows how to fix this, Please Tell me!

Urethra
  • Urethra

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:23 PM Edited by Urethra, 11 August 2013 - 06:26 PM.

Happens to me too, I just have to put my graphics settings down kinda low and it works just fine. Try reducing your graphics settings and see if that changes anything.
Then we can rule out textures as the problem.
These are currently the settings I use, as mods tend to slow my game down more thus causing crashes upon doing a lot of things ingame like driving and crashing into stuff.
user posted image

These are my rather poor specs:
user posted image(64 bit OS)

Urethra
  • Urethra

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:32 PM

Found this on GTAgaming forums:

Its not your fault, its the fault of the person who created the model and didn't update it with mesh deformation.

Here is a direct quote from ZModeler forums:

Fatal Error SMPA60 was confirmed to appear on models with missing objects. You need to keep the same "extra_*" objects and passanger seat dummies as in original vehicle. At least a complete replace of schafter model does not cause SMPA60 error when missing "extras" were added.

Mesh deformation was updated. Exported models should have the same level of visual damage as original models. You should re-export your models to get them updated.

I suggest you back up your original GTA IV models before you replace them with mods.

Basically, this says that the error occurs when your models (typically within mods) aren't updated to the latest version. "I suggest you back up your original GTA IV models before you replace them with mods."

MarkingSoup
  • MarkingSoup

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:38 PM

I re-installed the game so there are no mods, the game keeps crashing befrore starting so i added Xliveless, the game Does start but after a while crashes.

There is no need for me to lower the graphics, I have a new gaming Pc so its gona last.

Urethra
  • Urethra

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:49 AM

QUOTE (MarkingSoup @ Tuesday, Aug 13 2013, 20:38)
I re-installed the game so there are no mods, the game keeps crashing befrore starting so i added Xliveless, the game Does start but after a while crashes.

There is no need for me to lower the graphics, I have a new gaming Pc so its gona last.

Try lowering your graphics and see if it helps. Just because you have a gaming PC doesn't mean you can run the game perfectly, or you wouldn't be having problems even without mods.

Zyo
  • Zyo

GTAF Crew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Scotland

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:38 AM

This often happens when you save a vehicle in a safehouse parking place, then mod that particular vehicle model to another. When you restart after that you will experience the error.

Dexter00
  • Dexter00

F*CKING F*CK

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:17 AM

use a clean save game with no parked cars

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users