Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is Top The Midnight Club achievement bugged?

3 replies to this topic
PhatteeButtz
  • PhatteeButtz

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:28 PM Edited by PhatteeButtz, 10 August 2013 - 07:31 PM.

By my count, I've won 26 Races in GTA IV, but the Top The Midnight Club achievement still hasn't popped. I haven't won any Free Races or Cannonball Runs because I can't stand those so I don't play them, but the achievement just says you need to "come first in 20 different ranked standard multiplayer races." It doesn't say anything about coming first in each game type.

llllllllllllllll
  • llllllllllllllll

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:51 AM

QUOTE (PhatteeButtz @ Saturday, Aug 10 2013, 19:28)
By my count, I've won 26 Races in GTA IV, but the Top The Midnight Club achievement still hasn't popped. I haven't won any Free Races or Cannonball Runs because I can't stand those so I don't play them, but the achievement just says you need to "come first in 20 different ranked standard multiplayer races." It doesn't say anything about coming first in each game type.

no it isn't bugged. it does pop alright. despite the description, you have to win these races, which means you have to be number one. and someone has to lose to you. if people leave the match and you're the last one left, the triumph doesn't count.

PhatteeButtz
  • PhatteeButtz

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:42 PM Edited by PhatteeButtz, 11 August 2013 - 02:44 PM.

QUOTE (llllllllllllllll @ Sunday, Aug 11 2013, 07:51)
QUOTE (PhatteeButtz @ Saturday, Aug 10 2013, 19:28)

no it isn't bugged. it does pop alright. despite the description, you have to win these races, which means you have to be number one. and someone has to lose to you. if people leave the match and you're the last one left, the triumph doesn't count.

Well that can't be the problem because in all my wins there's been at least one other person crossing the finish line besides me.

Thunderer08
  • Thunderer08

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:53 PM Edited by Thunderer08, 20 August 2013 - 08:00 PM.

try winning a boat or chopper race as well, sometimes it can be just that.... it shouldn't be but it can...either way win 20 races in one sitting due to the servers not being updated together that way you will get it, don't break until the trophy/achivement pops.

if your NOT alone at the line are they there for the next race? if they leave before the next game menu you won't get it, They must be there at the next race menu where the host can change the track or the cars... if your alone at that menu your win does not count! which is a pain because if you do well you lose all that effort, I tend to change after 4 races so as not to p*ss off those players...before they get the chance to kick me also. but again a player must be in the next game menu (go to race or DM option) and be there for the race menu that way you get your money and the win on the server. smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users