Best GTA is this

7 replies to this topic
Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:41 PM

Vice City is the best GTA. In fact, in my opinion, Vice City is the best game ever. You guys probably won't understand how mad I was about this game. This game was my first love, and I will forever love it. Everything about this game was masterful. You want to know what my little favourite thing is? The sound scheme. I'm not talking about the radio themselves ( which were unbelievable good by the way ). I'm talking about all the little sounds of the game. Right from the menu sounds to the sounds of the police siren. Something was very unique about this game gem. I'm probably alone in saying this, but does anybody else get two or three boners for the same penis when you listen to the "gwong" sound of the menu selection(s)? My penis requests me to play the game immediately whenever the thought of that sound comes across. This game, my friends, is something very, very special. I'm not even sure if there will be any game in the future, let alone in the current age, that will have dat feel of Vice City. Oh, and by the way, listen to this:

May the nostalgia seep through your spine. inlove.gif

markwey
  • markwey

Cool Cat

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:46 PM

Can't beat it . tounge2.gif

VC4LIFE

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:04 PM

Brofist tounge.gif

VC4LIFE!

Gtahuntervc
  • Gtahuntervc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:43 PM

Idk it's not the best gta but it's up there gta v will be the best then gta 4 then vice city and San Andreas there both equal

hithere5
  • hithere5

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:49 PM

I'm just playing it for the first time. After playing San Andreas, IV and EFLC, I'm finally playing VC.
It's so much better than I expected it to be. I always loved the 80s. The whole vibe, atmosphere is just amazing.
Of course, San Andreas has more things to do, better graphics and stuff, but I've just fallen in love with VC.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE (hithere5 @ Saturday, Aug 10 2013, 21:19)
I'm just playing it for the first time. After playing San Andreas, IV and EFLC, I'm finally playing VC.
It's so much better than I expected it to be. I always loved the 80s. The whole vibe, atmosphere is just amazing.
Of course, San Andreas has more things to do, better graphics and stuff, but I've just fallen in love with VC.

Ah, welcome, welcome, brother. Trust me, you'll love this beauty. inlove.gif

ssbawesome
  • ssbawesome

The Eigth Sage

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:32 PM

I hate when people say, Vice City sucks because you can't buy clothes and doesn't have all the features or a big world. Too many features can get annoying (SA), this is why I always loved Vice city.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:37 PM

Today was the first time I've played this game in seven years. I am loving it. I remember the map like the back of my hand to this day, and a couple of songs made me nostalgic for my younger days. I'm honestly addicted. I remember playing through the first few missions when I was younger, but couldn't get passed the one where you had to beat the golfer. He always escaped. It felt good to murder him, I made sure it was brutal for revenge. This is surely my second, maybe even first favorite GTA.
  • Ferocious Banger likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users