Photo

What do I do now?

4 replies to this topic
BunNThighs
  • BunNThighs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 August 2013 - 04:47 AM

I finished the mission Ladies Night and expected Tony to call me soon after but there has been nothing. I've completed all other possible missions and Im trying to pass the time by base jumping and drug wars but its starting to get boring. Does anyone know how long it takes for Tony to call?

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Go big or go home

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:16 AM

Shouldn't take long at all. Are you sure you've done every other mission? Tell me all the icons you have on your map.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:37 PM

I've had a few instances where the character icons have not appeared on the radar, but the mission start markers are still there. Check outside Maisonette, Hercules, Yusuf's Bulgarin's, Luis's mother's, etc in case this has happened. If not, try phoning Tony yourself, or save then reload the game, or do side missions - they often trigger the phonecalls.

synchro_w
  • synchro_w

LOSE THE PIGS!

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

I finished the mission Ladies Night and expected Tony to call me soon after but there has been nothing. I've completed all other possible missions and Im trying to pass the time by base jumping and drug wars but its starting to get boring. Does anyone know how long it takes for Tony to call?

i did the first part of 'blog this..' and wondered when i would get a call from tony to finish the 2nd part. it didn't happen until after several missions, the last of which was 'boulevard baby' [which left me w little health but since i was only threatening a guy then jumping from a copter i didn't have to worry about dying].

you must have other missions [some only appear at certain times of the day, i believe, eg, Tony's at hercules or maisonette 9,. i think] 

DwnShft2Xcelr8
  • DwnShft2Xcelr8

Hove Beach Gangsta

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

Check your e-mails, maybe? Idk. Maybe a certain e-mail being responded to will trigger the phone call.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users