alright time for
Version 4 (Stable)
It adds in a number of previous weapons I have taken out along with a few new weapons and spawn points... Also check near Angel Pine for a few surprises
- Foam FInger - (Look near Sports stadiums)
- Hammer - Can be found near construction sites and recycling centers
- Colt Python - Emmet is said to keep one
- Skorpion - Look around Ganton/Willowfield
- GTA III Shotgun - Can be found in the Police Building
- Silenced Uzi - Col. Furberger keeps one close to his house (From the robbing uncle sam mission)
- AUG, M16, M249, M60 - Can all be found in the National Guard Base
QUOTE (GTA SA:LC Version 1) I am happy to say that I have just uploaded a version for GTA SA:LC Beta 7. I can confirm that it works fairly well as I have yet to have a crash with it... Also this version is different in that Instead of adding the weapons using an IMG program, I made a sepperate img file that contains all the weapons... just drag and drop the files to your main GTA folder ...
- Stubby Shotgun (VC)
- Cleaver (VC)
- Machete (VC)
- Hammer (VC)
- Screwdriver (VC)
- Desert Eagle (SA)
- Glock 17 (LCS)
- M92F (VCS)
- Ruger (VC)
- M4A1 (LCS)
- M60 (VC)
- MP5K (VC)
- Sawn Off Pump (VCS)
- Uzi (VC)
- Nailgun (VC)
Also if you want a true GTA III experience then replace the files in your GTA3.img with the folder of weapons I included. it changes a number of weapons to the default GTAIII and VC weapons and uses the Anniversary Hud by XEPOMAHT007 in which I modified a bit to make it compatible with a few weapons...
Additional Weapons (SA:LC Beta 7)
I am working on a cleo mod that spawns additional weapons all across the map using the weapon Limit Adjuster by Ryosuke... Originally The WLA came with a cleo that spawns all the weapons when you type a word, but I felt that doing that takes away from the game and that it should be so that you would have to find weapon pick ups just like with the other weapons...
Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 24 October 2013 - 06:55 PM.