Photo

Scripthook Wont Work

2 replies to this topic
btoxicated
  • btoxicated

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:36 PM

Scripthook absolutely will not work on my desktop. On my laptop I have the exact same version of the game installed from the disk (just like my desktop). Whether I use xliveless or dsound, scripthook WILL NOT work. I have the latest version of the scripthook, and I have both the .dll and .asi file for it. If I copy my entire directory from my laptop (with scripts that WORK on my laptop), the game runs perfectly on my desktop, but none of the scripts will load. Thoughts?

jykl
  • jykl

Buttmunch

• Members

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:24 AM

I think the newest version of scripthook is made for GTA 1.0.7.0. Which is exclusive to Steam (I think.) Since you have it on a disk you might have to use a previous version.

btoxicated
  • btoxicated

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE (jykl @ Monday, Aug 12 2013, 04:24)
I think the newest version of scripthook is made for GTA 1.0.7.0. Which is exclusive to Steam (I think.) Since you have it on a disk you might have to use a previous version.

My version is 1.0.7.0. Also, like I said I even tried copying the full directory from my laptop and it still didn't work with the exact same setup that DOES work on my laptop.

Is there something about my computer that may be stopping the .dll from working? It has to be something about my computer in some way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users