It's amazing how terrible GTA 4 Looks next to V

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic
MentalWassupMate
  • MentalWassupMate

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:14 PM

Its pretty incredible how much better GTA V looks in comparison to 4, now don't get me wrong i utterly hated GTA 4, i must of only played it for 1 hour at the most before deleting it off my hardrive but it looked terrible even in 2008, everything was blurry and look hideously revolting but to my suprise, apart from severely lacking anti aliasing (the consoles fault not rockstars, although it kinda is their fault cos they could a made it for next gen but meh watchdogs looks better so never mind can get rid gta v once ps4 comes out) for an old dog of a console GTA V is looking ok although LOL playing it as it looks in the trailers at 15 FPS is gonna be kinda like sitting through my great uncles slideshows of trains.

voyager
  • voyager

5 Bonus Goblins!

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (MentalWassupMate @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 17:14)
Its pretty incredible how much better GTA V looks in comparison to 4, now don't get me wrong i utterly hated GTA 4

o i think we get you alright. it doesn't sound like you paid for IV either.

no way IV could have been made for "next gen"

no way V was planned for "next gen" it's been in the works for a long time.

no way your opinion means anything if you "deleted IV" after playing it < 1 hour.

thanks for the thread =\

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:21 PM

Another GTA IV complain thread? *sigh*

MentalWassupMate
  • MentalWassupMate

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (Gst0395 @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 17:21)
Another GTA IV complain thread? *sigh*

It was actually a thinly veiled complaint cushioned with a compliment. monocle.gif

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

complaining about a game that you hated and comparing it to a game thats not out yet.

can someone do me a favor and find logic in this post?

and seems like this person plays for the graphics

rays727gta
  • rays727gta

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Why does everyone hate GTA 4 ? It is a GREAT GAME FACT end of thread any other answer is wrong.

r0eladn
  • r0eladn

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE (streetx1xracer @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 17:23)
and seems like this person plays for the graphics

OMG you think so??

Someone call Chuck Norris because if that is true, OMG the BALLS on this guy !

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:28 PM

I agree. Going back, the frame rate is pretty bad, a blatant lack of AA with jaggies everywhere.

voyager
  • voyager

5 Bonus Goblins!

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (streetx1xracer @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 17:23)
complaining about a game that you hated and comparing it to a game thats not out yet.

can someone do me a favor and find logic in this post?

only logical explanation is that OP likes pretty pictures and doesn't understand how to actually play games, maybe he just watches cutscenes, and when a game requires him to push buttons to play it he just b*ches & deletes his pirate copy.

for some reason thinks it makes him look cool & hipster to crap on one of the most highly acclaimed titles of gaming history.

MentalWassupMate
  • MentalWassupMate

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:31 PM

8yearoldconsolehardware fanboys gonna 8yearoldconsolehardware

Tonythomas180
  • Tonythomas180

Football mad

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:33 PM

Why do people get an epic stonker on over graphics. san andreas dosent look great but its still the best game i own. ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAMEPLAY

-inVADER-
  • -inVADER-

Have you met my lovely wife, Laura? No! Well, unfortunatel

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE (rays727gta @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 17:23)
Why does everyone hate GTA 4 ? It is a GREAT GAME FACT end of thread any other answer is wrong.

It is GREAT ! icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

Jack94
  • Jack94

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

GTA IV is the best so far

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:09 PM

Gta4 ugly? Lol...
It's no bf3, but ugly. No ffin way

CalgaryJay
  • CalgaryJay

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:10 PM Edited by CalgaryJay, 09 August 2013 - 06:13 PM.

I hate when someone signs up for a board and instantly kicks the door down and starts firing off new threads like a six shooter. F'n cool it, you're not special

...especially ones that have no concept of how to write. Nice one long run-on sentence white wall of words post. My condolences to your brain

Monty Mantis
  • Monty Mantis

Resident F*ckin' Professional

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE (CalgaryJay @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 11:10)
I hate when someone signs up for a board and instantly kicks the door down and starts firing off new threads like a six shooter. F'n cool it, you're not special

It's the same guy who made the "Did Jews Make V" thread. Guy's a troll.

EDIT: He just made a thread about how much he loves balls. Goddamn it mods, where are you.

Bantri
  • Bantri

I'll kill as many animals in GTA as I damn well please

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:16 PM

Its pretty incredible how much better GTA V looks in comparison to 4, now don't get me wrong i utterly hated GTA 4, i must of only played it for 1 hour at the most before deleting it off my hardrive but it looked terrible even in 2008, everything was blurry and look hideously revolting but to my suprise, apart from severely lacking anti aliasing (the consoles fault not rockstars, although it kinda is their fault cos they could a made it for next gen but meh watchdogs looks better so never mind can get rid gta v once ps4 comes out) for an old dog of a console GTA V is looking ok although LOL playing it as it looks in the trailers at 15 FPS is gonna be kinda like sitting through my great uncles slideshows of trains.

Seriously? I always thought GTA 4 had great graphics and textures. Especially compared to other games at the time. And who are you to talk bad about the graphics of GTA 5. They can only do so much, and it looks amazing.

Mintberry Crunch
  • Mintberry Crunch

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:17 PM

If you only play for graphics why play GTA? :s all gta's have had rubbish graphics... I take it you didn't like San Andreas then as well?

MisterFR3SH
  • MisterFR3SH

Liberty is Love, Liberty is Life.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:22 PM

There are too many people on this forum hatin' on GTA IV. Personally, I thought it was a masterpiece, it had great graphics compared to its predecessors, it had a magnificent storyline with great characters, but from reading your post, it looks like you gave the story mode a miss and only cared about the graphics, cheats and the multiplayer.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:24 PM

QUOTE (rays727gta @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 22:53)

GTA IV had it's faults, yes. But on it's own, it still is comparable to most open world game out there, and the game is over half a decade old! In my opinion though, GTA IV is as good as any other GTA, if not better.

L0UDM0UTH
  • L0UDM0UTH

Too Handsome for this sh*t

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:34 PM

If you don't like GTA IV, it's because you didn't want to like it. Easily it is one of the best selling games on current gen;and, check this, it STILL sells today. Why are people so in a rush for next gen? It will be years before current gen goes out anyway ! GTA IV was incredible; even the graphics for it's age. GTA V will just be a LOT better. Just like GTA3 was a good game, but since Vice City is better does that GTA3 sucked? Your logic....man...

I bet you're just talking. I bet you still have GTA IV but its too challenging and the story is too conplex for you.

Sad.

tommyxbased
  • tommyxbased

Thank You Based God

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:45 PM

"wow y do u plaey da gaem 4 garphics@!!!!!!"
I bet none of you are going to buy the new Rambo game, just because of the graphics. Of course people play games for the graphics! You want a realistic game! I disagree with the OP. It will run at 30fps. Not 15, lol.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:47 PM

He got banned, deserved it as well. Good riddance.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Life's a game...don't take it so seriously

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:54 PM

I still don't get all the hate for IV, it's a great game (until V comes out of course cool.gif )

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:56 PM

i actually liked IV... a lot.

creed200569
  • creed200569

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:08 PM

You quit playing the game after an hr lol.

Carmelo2
  • Carmelo2

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:14 PM

Can we get some comparison screens??

d3ex2
  • d3ex2

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:18 PM

I agree that IV ain't the best looking game but it came out OVER FIVE YEARS AGO! It looked amazing back when it came out especially when you compared it to San Andreas!

Naturally V will look better. It comes out 5 years later and after Rockstar have improved RAGE a lot.

I don't see the point in this. Graphics change as time goes on. V might look amazing to us now in 2013 but when we compare it to GTA VI it will look like crap.

XxPhillies26xX
  • XxPhillies26xX

"The future is in your hands"

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:34 PM

GTA IV was a fantastic game back in 2008. I thought it was one of the best games I've played this console generation. It was R* first open world HD game. At that time R* didnt really know how to use the console to their full potential. For R* to pull that off was astounding in the gaming industry. GTA IV set a benchmark in open world gaming rather you like it or not. The way the story delivered in every aspect it felt believable. Someone thats from a different country who had a dark past and looking for a new start in life.

GTA IV was the first story I actually completed in the GTA series because It really had me very interested to see how Niko Bellic story would unravel threw out the whole story. The story IMO was the best yet in the GTA series. I'm expecting R* to really capture gamers with GTA V. Now that they used the consoles to their full potential and the RAGE engine. With the use of everything they've learned from Red dead Redemption and the cutscenes from Max Payne 3 interwoven into one big package. Its quite a big Ambitious project, If R* really takes their time and give it that extra polish that is needed. Than this game will be something very revolutionary in the gaming industry. Something fans will always talk about from years to come. Like Mario, Pacman and Donkey Kong just to name a few.

So far all of the games I watched released over the years. Dont really has the full potential GTA V has. I've never seen a game like GTA V that has a big impact on the community. Its quite fascinating and really memorable, to the funny comments you read from social media and to social networks. I'm glad to say I'm a GTA fan and I am very thankful for this moment. smile.gif icon14.gif

SpaggetAboutIt
  • SpaggetAboutIt

You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:08 PM

Go f*ck yourself

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users