• ANT_P1989

$$$ LOST KINGS O.G. HUSTLER $$$

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:34 PM

ORIGINAL WEST SIDE LOST KINGS!

FREEDOM 35!

BLUE DEVILS!

NHBs!

The Cliques...United We Stand, Divided We Fall...Ain't NOBODY Phuckin Wit Tha Cliques...

What's good homies? sh*t our LKs thread is locked til tomorrow I guess, I don't wanna crowd up y'all thread, just checkin in on tha homies.

Cliqued Up 4 Life

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE (ANT_P1989 @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 18:34)
ORIGINAL WEST SIDE LOST KINGS!

FREEDOM 35!

BLUE DEVILS!

NHBs!

The Cliques...United We Stand, Divided We Fall...Ain't NOBODY Phuckin Wit Tha Cliques...

What's good homies? sh*t our LKs thread is locked til tomorrow I guess, I don't wanna crowd up y'all thread, just checkin in on tha homies.

Cliqued Up 4 Life

Cutty is workin on some sh*t for the homies wink.gif hit yall up w/info soon as i heard the word.

sh*t blows but mods did over BD too..
IAA should get banned permanently...Like Champion22 was. Should have told Ryan before Toke found out..

CanadianHellion
  • CanadianHellion

Freedom 35 or Die

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:01 PM

I feel ya on the locking of everyone's thread. we all just gotta chill, and keep our sh*t in the private forums, know what I'm saying.

Keep sh*t on DL. Anyways major changes coming to Freedom 35, check back shortly

CanadianHellion
  • CanadianHellion

Freedom 35 or Die

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:12 AM

Forgive the Double Post but this is A Request For GTAF Staff.

Dear GTAF Staff.
is there any way to change the statement seen below the Thread Title.
where it says;

Freedom 35
A PS3 Gang/Mafia Hybrid

Could you change it to;

Freedom 35
Street Gang For PS3, 360, and PC

thank you in advance. Could you do the same for my recruitment thread. Thank you again.

RLebron12
  • RLebron12

[Lost Kings] Street Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:33 AM

Man im watching Menace II Society right now, sh*t is getting me HELLA hyped to rob liquor stores and just gang bangin in LA. Were getting closer Fam!!

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:06 AM

QUOTE (RLebron12 @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 05:33)
Man im watching Menace II Society right now, sh*t is getting me HELLA hyped to rob liquor stores and just gang bangin in LA. Were getting closer Fam!!

Lmao i watched that the other day! Gets u hyped.
yo hit up my message box fellas.

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:16 AM

How da fam doing home dawgs. wink.gif

Man da logo is sick. I need one myself.

- LK -

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:16 PM Edited by Toke, 28 August 2013 - 09:08 PM.

Locked until Saturday for ignoring staff.

Edit- reopened for good behavior.
  • GTAking33 likes this

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:23 PM Edited by TheWordIsMarc, 30 August 2013 - 04:04 PM.

Congrats CanaKaneda

CanadianHellion
  • CanadianHellion

Freedom 35 or Die

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:45 PM Edited by CanadianHellion, 28 August 2013 - 11:18 PM.

Back up and running.

Yo Marc and BD just talk with Toke and hear him out. That is all I did, I shot him a PM and just talked to him about it. Calm and civil, Tpke was really chill about it. Told me he wasn't on anyone's side, just carrying out what admin had told him to do. He unlocked it because I was calm and just treated him with respect. He doesn't care about who did what and all sh*t, because he already knows, lol. Dude is smart, makes sense why he is part of staff.

Anyway. Freedom 35 back up and running, more Updates for the organization coming soon

Edit: Freedom 35 formally resigns from The Cliques.

ANT_P1989
  • ANT_P1989

$$$ LOST KINGS O.G. HUSTLER $$$

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:18 AM

What did F35 resign for???

ringoyam
  • ringoyam

High Rollers muscle

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:30 AM

QUOTE (RLebron12 @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 22:33)

HAHAHAHA same im just at the part once they are introducing you to everyone at the party......... sh*t im pretty sure our thread is permanently locked lol

ringoyam
  • ringoyam

High Rollers muscle

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE (CanadianHellion @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 15:45)
Back up and running.

Yo Marc and BD just talk with Toke and hear him out. That is all I did, I shot him a PM and just talked to him about it. Calm and civil, Tpke was really chill about it. Told me he wasn't on anyone's side, just carrying out what admin had told him to do. He unlocked it because I was calm and just treated him with respect. He doesn't care about who did what and all sh*t, because he already knows, lol. Dude is smart, makes sense why he is part of staff.

Anyway. Freedom 35 back up and running, more Updates for the organization coming soon

Edit: Freedom 35 formally resigns from The Cliques.

woah why the resignation ?

CanadianHellion
  • CanadianHellion

Freedom 35 or Die

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:28 PM

Freedom 35 resigned from The Cliques because of how this past situation was taken care of. LKLS is now locked until Saturday, depending on how LKLS handle the situation. BD already handled the situation poorly, and ended up getting banned. I know that these threads do not make or break a gang, but it doesn't help anyone or anything to continue to escalate the situation.

NZcj
  • NZcj

1hunna

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:36 AM

well, now you gon get it too bruh!!!

BD_Reincarnated
  • BD_Reincarnated

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (CanadianHellion @ Thursday, Aug 29 2013, 17:28)
Freedom 35 resigned from The Cliques because of how this past situation was taken care of. LKLS is now locked until Saturday, depending on how LKLS handle the situation. BD already handled the situation poorly, and ended up getting banned. I know that these threads do not make or break a gang, but it doesn't help anyone or anything to continue to escalate the situation.

talk about cliques for life, i got banned for u, u piece of sh*t. handled it poorly, where were u anyway when it all happend? u were probably sukkin off toke's prick. i got banned because that fa**ot of a mod was pickin on the cliques n no one said somethin. and now u just resign? go f*ck yourself we dont even need u. u and your 2 man army ctfu! and Toke, how hard do u take it in the ass u fa**ot dog.

CanadianHellion
  • CanadianHellion

Freedom 35 or Die

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (BD_Reincarnated @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 14:42)

talk about cliques for life, i got banned for u, u piece of sh*t. handled it poorly, where were u anyway when it all happend? u were probably sukkin off toke's prick. i got banned because that fa**ot of a mod was pickin on the cliques n no one said somethin. and now u just resign? go f*ck yourself we dont even need u. u and your 2 man army ctfu! and Toke, how hard do u take it in the ass u fa**ot dog.

f*ck you retard. I am not responsible for your retarded actions. Where was i? Taking care of my gang and not overreacting like your dumb ass. To come at me like it is my fault for your f*ck ups is retarded just like you and your leadership. Bitch please.

I didn't start sh*t for anyone in the cliques. So f*ck off, and take responsibility for your own stupid actions, waste of sperm. You got banned over running you f*cking mouth, not me. Anyone with common sense can see that idiot. f*cking child trying to blame other people for your own stupid actions.

Blue Devils can go f*ck themselves if this is how they want to act. I hope LKLS and Bloods dont overreact as well, but judging by NZcj's "we gonna getcha" attitude, LKLS is pissed as well.

Regardless go f*ck yourself if you are childish and immature enough to blame someone else for your own stupid actions.

Your reply proves all of this. I resign in a calm manner and wish to still remain allies. You get pissy like a little bitch and then blame me for your poor leadership lol.

If this is how you want to be, stay The f*ck out of my threads, and go work on your threads... Oh wait... BD's threads are locked and your account that created them is banned because of you being a retard.... Too soon?

BD_Reincarnated
  • BD_Reincarnated

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (CanadianHellion @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 15:49)

f*ck you retard. I am not responsible for your retarded actions. Where was i? Taking care of my gang and not overreacting like your dumb ass. To come at me like it is my fault for your f*ck ups is retarded just like you and your leadership. Bitch please.

I didn't start sh*t for anyone in the cliques. So f*ck off, and take responsibility for your own stupid actions, waste of sperm. You got banned over running you f*cking mouth, not me. Anyone with common sense can see that idiot. f*cking child trying to blame other people for your own stupid actions.

Blue Devils can go f*ck themselves if this is how they want to act. I hope LKLS and Bloods dont overreact as well, but judging by NZcj's "we gonna getcha" attitude, LKLS is pissed as well.

Regardless go f*ck yourself if you are childish and immature enough to blame someone else for your own stupid actions.

Your reply proves all of this. I resign in a calm manner and wish to still remain allies. You get pissy like a little bitch and then blame me for your poor leadership lol.

If this is how you want to be, stay The f*ck out of my threads, and go work on your threads... Oh wait... BD's threads are locked and your account that created them is banned because of you being a retard.... Too soon?

lol u nothin bout what we doin... and u were managing ur crew? what crew? if anything we made ur crew. ctfu! ur just a little bitch boy tryna act gangster.
when u was repping cliques u come out with this sh*t like nukka nikka dis dat lmfao sit down who u think u are.

BD_Reincarnated
  • BD_Reincarnated

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:07 PM

and u say i got poor leadership, dats y we got more members n better organisation. who u leading. u got 2 people in ur crew. i shouldnt say crew, yall just f*ck buddies, inv toke and yall can have a threesome. u didnt say anythin coz ur too much of a bitch dat u will get banned. me, idgaf. its a f*ckin forum ctfu! means nothin. n i didnt say u was responsible for my reactions. the cliques made u and u just back stab. lol u wanna talk all gangster n slang before but now u wanna make sure u tryna spell every word correctly. ur a fkn waste man. little bitch. ur a joke.

CanadianHellion
  • CanadianHellion

Freedom 35 or Die

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (BD_Reincarnated @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 15:54)

lol u nothin bout what we doin... and u were managing ur crew? what crew? if anything we made ur crew. ctfu! ur just a little bitch boy tryna act gangster.
when u was repping cliques u come out with this sh*t like nukka nikka dis dat lmfao sit down who u think u are.

Who am I? Bitch your some punk on the internet hiding behind a f*cking screen name calling me a bitch boy. Lol f*cking retarded hypocrite. Again go f*ck yourself.

I made my crew, and The Cliques did really nothing to help with that. Marc created gfx for me, but no one helped recruit anyone for me. BD never helped me, so who the f*ck are you to talk like you made me? Take that thought and go take a long walk off a short pier you chump.

Also Nukka? I was using that long before I was here, and again who the f*ck are you? Besides some chump who has a god complex and is retarded to boot.

You want to bitch at me over your stupid nonsense then PM other then that don't spew your sh*t in my thread fa**ot.

BD_Reincarnated
  • BD_Reincarnated

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (CanadianHellion @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 16:08)

Who am I? Bitch your some punk on the internet hiding behind a f*cking screen name calling me a bitch boy. Lol f*cking retarded hypocrite. Again go f*ck yourself.

I made my crew, and The Cliques did really nothing to help with that. Marc created gfx for me, but no one helped recruit anyone for me. BD never helped me, so who the f*ck are you to talk like you made me? Take that thought and go take a long walk off a short pier you chump.

Also Nukka? I was using that long before I was here, and again who the f*ck are you? Besides some chump who has a god complex and is retarded to boot.

You want to bitch at me over your stupid nonsense then PM other then that don't spew your sh*t in my thread fa**ot.

LOL no one helped recruit for u? bitch you have no recruits ctfu!
im a punk behind a screen? hahaha CTFU! lmfao... i forgot that u knew me.. u got no f*ckin clue.
im a hypocrite?? LOL ur da one saying u gotta stay loyal to the cliques...well explain.
cliques did nothin for you?? we were der by u, helpin u with anythin u needed. and we got done whatever u needed. regardless if i did nothin or i did. i was der if u needed anythin.
so why dont you go f*ck yourself u scum.

u dont wanna have this convo anymore, cool. just next time dont say ur gonna be loyal then leave.

CanadianHellion
  • CanadianHellion

Freedom 35 or Die

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (BD_Reincarnated @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 16:25)
QUOTE (CanadianHellion @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 16:08)

LOL no one helped recruit for u? bitch you have no recruits ctfu!
im a punk behind a screen? hahaha CTFU! lmfao... i forgot that u knew me.. u got no f*ckin clue.
im a hypocrite?? LOL ur da one saying u gotta stay loyal to the cliques...well explain.
cliques did nothin for you?? we were der by u, helpin u with anythin u needed. and we got done whatever u needed. regardless if i did nothin or i did. i was der if u needed anythin.
so why dont you go f*ck yourself u scum.

u dont wanna have this convo anymore, cool. just next time dont say ur gonna be loyal then leave.

I would enjoy talking about why I left the Cliques with you because maybe I left in the wrong way, but considering you came in on the attack from the get go,how was I to actually converse with you?

Also loyalty is an odd word for you to claim I have none. I never claimed my loyalty to The Cliques was gone, I just resigned from my place within it. So where did I say I was no longer loyal?

CanadianHellion
  • CanadianHellion

Freedom 35 or Die

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:17 PM

Please Forgive The Double Post.

Staff Please Lock This Thread. Freedom 35 Is Over Before It Began

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

beta the badass whisperer from the walking dead!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:40 PM

whats going on? why are you guys fighting?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users