Freedom 35

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
143 replies to this topic
TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (CanadianHellion @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 00:56)
I haven't hopped on since like last week. So I don't know how servers are now but that sounds like sh*t bro.

GTAO will be sick tho. I hope I can control the stock on pharmaceutical drugs. That way I can control the price of them on the street. f*cking mint

Drug Cartel sh*t bruh gon be epic. If we can sell and buy to each other it might be useful for us to work bruh. Il come w/u to grab the sh*t. We can then pay u for driving & locating it. Then Il give to mine to slang. If its possible..

Would be epic.

CanadianHellion
  • CanadianHellion

Freedom 35 or Die

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:47 AM Edited by CanadianHellion, 22 August 2013 - 03:55 AM.

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 22:47)
I haven't hopped on since like last week. So I don't know how servers are now but that sounds like sh*t bro.

GTAO will be sick tho. I hope I can control the stock on pharmaceutical drugs. That way I can control the price of them on the street. f*cking mint

Drug Cartel sh*t bruh gon be epic. If we can sell and buy to each other it might be useful for us to work bruh. Il come w/u to grab the sh*t. We can then pay u for driving & locating it. Then Il give to mine to slang. If its possible..

Would be epic.

Most likely Freedom 35 would act as a middle man or even a supply in situations like these.

Like Meth and Crank. Or weed or shrooms even. If I can make them in game, or own them in game then I am going to make sure our operation is untouchable.

As for dealing, personally I would say LK and F35 both sell their own way, upping potential profits. Also that way we could find out where the most traffic is for sales throughout LS and Blaine County.

Although it might be wise to outsource to gangs, mobs, or MCs to again up profits for us, and spread our product quicker to take the heat off of our operation.

Again the Stocks will be interesting to fix and manipulate black market drug pricing. Insider Trading will surely be a helpful asset if possible. If any of this is possible.

Percs, Valium, Oxy, E, K, Meth, Coke, Crack, PCP, Weed, Shrooms, Salvia, Acid, Peyote, hell anything hopefully
Freedom or Die Nukka

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:07 AM

QUOTE (CanadianHellion @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 03:47)

Would be epic.

Most likely Freedom 35 would act as a middle man or even a supply in situations like these.

Like Meth and Crank. Or weed or shrooms even. If I can make them in game, or own them in game then I am going to make sure our operation is untouchable.

As for dealing, personally I would say LK and F35 both sell their own way, upping potential profits. Also that way we could find out where the most traffic is for sales throughout LS and Blaine County.

Although it might be wise to outsource to gangs, mobs, or MCs to again up profits for us, and spread our product quicker to take the heat off of our operation.

Again the Stocks will be interesting to fix and manipulate black market drug pricing. Insider Trading will surely be a helpful asset if possible. If any of this is possible.

Percs, Valium, Oxy, E, K, Meth, Coke, Crack, PCP, Weed, Shrooms, Salvia, Acid, Peyote, hell anything hopefully
Freedom or Die Nukka

You Know IT!

Best way to go is to find out the locations of the early shipments OR if you can , rearrange shipments to come to you. I'd assume you'd go to Blaine County or the Dock to Collect though.

Then you need to sell the shipment off , U could push the truck, sell the truck & drugs for around the same u brought for so you could f*ck over the buyer, kill take the cash , lock up in garage til they give up theyre lives.

You can sell by the case load OR package, which would bring you in a nice little profit if you hit the right places. Your looking to sell to dealers though to sell it.

Or you could deal it, i image it would take time tho?

---
Coke will be one of the highest priced & easy to make if u can make which i doubt after seeing the rating info.

but Mollies & Ecstasy would turn in alot of money if you deal round the clubs on the night. Coke & Weed in the hood , Coke & Heroin in Vinewood maybe a Lil weed. Everywhere would have there specific choices.

Plus the fact that drug trafficking could be brought through the airport...high risk but any means for a cartel.

Also running the risk of selling to a cop lol undercover sh*t,

CanadianHellion
  • CanadianHellion

Freedom 35 or Die

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 08:07)

Would be epic.

Freedom or Die Nukka

You Know IT!

Best way to go is to find out the locations of the early shipments OR if you can , rearrange shipments to come to you. I'd assume you'd go to Blaine County or the Dock to Collect though.

Then you need to sell the shipment off , U could push the truck, sell the truck & drugs for around the same u brought for so you could f*ck over the buyer, kill take the cash , lock up in garage til they give up theyre lives.

You can sell by the case load OR package, which would bring you in a nice little profit if you hit the right places. Your looking to sell to dealers though to sell it.

---
Coke will be one of the highest priced & easy to make if u can make which i doubt after seeing the rating info.

but Mollies & Ecstasy would turn in alot of money if you deal round the clubs on the night. Coke & Weed in the hood , Coke & Heroin in Vinewood maybe a Lil weed. Everywhere would have there specific choices.

Plus the fact that drug trafficking could be brought through the airport...high risk but any means for a cartel.

Lol well Freedom 35 was built on distributing product into corrupt systems such as the prison system.

Eitherway if we have to work through high risk situations to move the products, we will. It won't be difficult if we have a solid plan and a clear understanding of what to watch for.

There might be some patterning to where we distribute, but drugs is drugs nukka. They will sell anywhere, and to almost anyone. Lop but I understand what you saying, hammer out locations of constant need what the area will need.

But yea. Freedom 35 Nukka. Cliques for life.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE (CanadianHellion @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 16:26)
QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 08:07)

Would be epic.

Freedom or Die Nukka

You Know IT!

---

Lol well Freedom 35 was built on distributing product into corrupt systems such as the prison system.

Eitherway if we have to work through high risk situations to move the products, we will. It won't be difficult if we have a solid plan and a clear understanding of what to watch for.

There might be some patterning to where we distribute, but drugs is drugs nukka. They will sell anywhere, and to almost anyone. Lop but I understand what you saying, hammer out locations of constant need what the area will need.

But yea. Freedom 35 Nukka. Cliques for life.

This could deffo work in our favour. We want that cash and supply as quick as possible and you want muscle & smarts and that's what we got.

F35 & LK got the Drug Racket Down!

CanadianHellion
  • CanadianHellion

Freedom 35 or Die

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:10 PM

Freedom 35 will become the most dominant PS3 drug cartel and the Cliques will profit big with LK onboard and possibly other Cliques sets as well. Perhaps BDs and LSB would want into this as well.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (CanadianHellion @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 20:10)
Freedom 35 will become the most dominant PS3 drug cartel and the Cliques will profit big with LK onboard and possibly other Cliques sets as well. Perhaps BDs and LSB would want into this as well.

Truth playa. Like what tho 4 in one server?

4 of each i mean.

CanadianHellion
  • CanadianHellion

Freedom 35 or Die

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:29 AM

Yea when dealing with the family, it will be 4 each. When dealing with other crews. I want at least 8 members on my side for if sh*t gets hairy.

But when dealing with family, sh*t should be simple and easy.

Also I have had Schuirmann ask to be a dealer outside of Freedom 35. He want 50% of profits made off of my product. Lol. Buddy has got history of f*cking people over and double crossing them, so I am not sure if I should even work with him, let alone give him 50% of profits off of my product.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (CanadianHellion @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 00:29)
Yea when dealing with the family, it will be 4 each. When dealing with other crews. I want at least 8 members on my side for if sh*t gets hairy.

Also I have had Schuirmann ask to be a dealer outside of Freedom 35. He want 50% of profits made off of my product. Lol. Buddy has got history of f*cking people over and double crossing them, so I am not sure if I should even work with him, let alone give him 50% of profits off of my product.

LMAO 50% for what? Selling the dope?
That shts Kray.

Dude could get 100% if he risked his life on his own. Plus he'd probably duke you and take ur cash homie. But if ur making LK ur muscle we got u homie. When u got meet others always take me Bruh (if im avaliable , hit me up first so i can let u kno)

CanadianHellion
  • CanadianHellion

Freedom 35 or Die

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:11 AM

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 22:17)

That shts Kray.

Dude could get 100% if he risked his life on his own. Plus he'd probably duke you and take ur cash homie. But if ur making LK ur muscle we got u homie. When u got meet others always take me Bruh (if im avaliable , hit me up first so i can let u kno)

Lol fosho.

I was working with Confed today about how we are going to potential run supplies, and how we going to do transfers and sh*t.

gotta make sure we are ready to go when GTAO goes up

BlueDevils
  • BlueDevils

Blue Devils Family

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 08:11 AM

whats good fam?

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:33 AM

QUOTE (CanadianHellion @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 01:11)
QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 22:17)

That shts Kray.

Lol fosho.

I was working with Confed today about how we are going to potential run supplies, and how we going to do transfers and sh*t.

gotta make sure we are ready to go when GTAO goes up

I heard that. Idea is to find out all the sources asap and then figure the quickest roots etc. Then we can start pumping drugs all round get that profit. Whether we steal and supply to peds , ai gangs or real gangs we gotta go to the limit to get that sh*t before anyone else. That's why i think its best for u to take me,bd & Ryder uf his down. United we stand and we can hav each others backs. Then if fools jump on that server and try to get there before us we got numbers to spray them out the picture.

The Blaine county ones should be easiest...we just road block the bridge after you pass and hav a couple ppl holding it down.. , who goes etc needs to be discussed. We need a meeting w/all cliques bosses. Asap

& @BD Sup Homie?

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:12 PM

hey marc you seem cool you wanna play gta 4? ps3?

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (confederatestatesgta @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 17:12)
hey marc you seem cool you wanna play gta 4? ps3?

Yea Homie i gotchu, Hit up my PSN.

We Family homie.

~LK + F35 & Bloods + BD~
. The Cliques.

CanadianHellion
  • CanadianHellion

Freedom 35 or Die

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:50 PM

Updated Enemies.

Cliques all day. These bustas in Internal Affairs are gonna get dropped if they try to step into my drug game.

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:34 PM

whats your psn? and do you have a microphone?

CanadianHellion
  • CanadianHellion

Freedom 35 or Die

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:39 AM

QUOTE (confederatestatesgta @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 23:34)

Yo bruh we gotta talk about Internal Affairs and our organization's security and intelligence on our enemies.

Also Updated Enemies and At War With. Also changed font color and sh*t for the most part.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:48 AM

QUOTE (CanadianHellion @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 04:39)

Yo bruh we gotta talk about Internal Affairs and our organization's security and intelligence on our enemies.

Also Updated Enemies and At War With. Also changed font color and sh*t for the most part.

Blue Devil will send u some info.

CanadianHellion
  • CanadianHellion

Freedom 35 or Die

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 07:48)
QUOTE (CanadianHellion @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 04:39)

Blue Devil will send u some info.

Yea I got it, still gotta check the Private Forums tho.

NZcj
  • NZcj

1hunna

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:27 PM

sup family

CanadianHellion
  • CanadianHellion

Freedom 35 or Die

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (NZcj @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 16:27)
sup family

Nothin bro. Chilling on PS3 and reading all the posts from the Cliques to Internal Affairs.

Sup wit LKs nukka?

NZcj
  • NZcj

1hunna

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (CanadianHellion @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 04:39)
QUOTE (NZcj @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 16:27)
sup family

Nothin bro. Chilling on PS3 and reading all the posts from the Cliques to Internal Affairs.

Sup wit LKs nukka?

chillin, waiting for some killing

Cutty of Lost Kings
  • Cutty of Lost Kings

Lieutenant for THE LOST KINGS

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:27 AM

Sup Cliques Fam? Ready to get this paper?

TGroves14
  • TGroves14

'AFK' Melee Murderer

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:46 AM

friendly hello from TCK, True City Killers!
I'm loving your guys crew history and how you're name became what it is, very nice, love the crew name! icon14.gif

RLebron12
  • RLebron12

[Lost Kings] Street Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:47 AM

What's good everyone?! Ey who's ever in Freedom 35 and doesn't have my PSN let me know so I can add y'all!!

CanadianHellion
  • CanadianHellion

Freedom 35 or Die

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:37 AM

@TGroves: thank you very much bro. I am about to do some major changes to Freedom 35, and adding more detail to our history and sh*t. You will have to check it out bro biggrin.gif

@RL: Sup Son! Freedom 35 bout to do some big changes man. It will be awesome. Can't f*cking wait for V and PM me your PSN nuk and we will hit it up ballin

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:17 AM

This Topic Locked thing blows..

RLebron12
  • RLebron12

[Lost Kings] Street Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:12 PM

Wtf now the Blue Devils topic is locked too?!? This fool is doin hella much!

BlueDevils
  • BlueDevils

Blue Devils Family

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:22 PM Edited by BlueDevils, 27 August 2013 - 06:30 PM.

QUOTE (RLebron12 @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 17:12)
Wtf now the Blue Devils topic is locked too?!? This fool is doin hella much!

its all good bruv, dats y we made a private forum..
and your avatars are done btw fam
http://www.gtaforums...entry1063078422

BlueDevils
  • BlueDevils

Blue Devils Family

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:28 PM

my bad on the double post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users