Bus Sidemission

10 replies to this topic
Ambient_
  • Ambient_

Loving GTA:O

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:16 PM

In GTA:Vice City we saw a bus rotate around the city, picking up civillians at designated stops. To my surprise - when I first discovered it - I could take on the role of the driver and pick-up/drop-off customers around the city.
I really hope this returns in V, anybody else? I would also love to see the "traditional" sidemissions such as Taxi Driver, Firefighter and Vigilante which was in IV.

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

No thanks. If it breaks the narrative, leave it out. I do not see any of the 3 protagonists driving a bus or a taxi for that matter. In GTA IV it made sense since Roman owned the Taxi company.

arrowface10
  • arrowface10

The Protagonist

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE (Ambient_ @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 16:16)
In GTA:Vice City we saw a bus rotate around the city, picking up civillians at designated stops. To my surprise - when I first discovered it - I could take on the role of the driver and pick-up/drop-off customers around the city.
I really hope this returns in V, anybody else? I would also love to see the "traditional" sidemissions such as Taxi Driver, Firefighter and Vigilante which was in IV.

Obviously it will be in V.

Basically every GTA had these what we call "Mini-Games" that you could take on the role of a Cop, FireFighter, etc.

and in GTA:SA, it would benefit you, like if you did ALL Firefighter missions you are immune to fire, if you did all Ambulance missions your health bar would increase a lot.

So yes it will be there.

GTAmsterdamN
  • GTAmsterdamN

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Yes,

must be included

RockKiller
  • RockKiller

Street Cat

• Members

Vigilante breaks the narrrative in all games

BAF-stueycow
  • BAF-stueycow

The Car Place Founder

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (GTAmsterdamN @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 16:20)
Yes,

must be included

All the yes points must and should be correct

Bull12345Bull
  • Bull12345Bull

Active member since 10/10/2012.

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:47 PM

If something like this is in the game, then there should be a reward, like calling a bus anytime to take you anywhere (as long as you're in the city), or free bus rides or something...

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (simonp92 @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 17:18)
No thanks. If it breaks the narrative, leave it out. I do not see any of the 3 protagonists driving a bus or a taxi for that matter. In GTA IV it made sense since Roman owned the Taxi company.

Why did Niko persue all of these criminals then?

If it breaks the narrative, then just don't play it but don't wish for people's fun to be restricted because it's not yours... confused.gif

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (Deacon Bosco @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 16:53)

If it breaks the narrative, then just don't play it but don't wish for people's fun to be restricted because it's not yours... confused.gif

Why do you wan't those repetative side missions anyway?

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (simonp92 @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 18:11)
QUOTE (Deacon Bosco @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 16:53)

Why do you wan't those repetative side missions anyway?

All Side missions are repetitive when you get down to it. More of them lessens that repetiveness. happy.gif

Ambient_
  • Ambient_

Loving GTA:O

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (Bull12345Bull @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 16:47)
If something like this is in the game, then there should be a reward, like calling a bus anytime to take you anywhere (as long as you're in the city), or free bus rides or something...

Maybe if Michael's son wasn't so lazy he could act as Michael's taxi service, the counterpart of Roman Bellic's cab service.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users