Photo

What odd things do you do in GTA games?

23 replies to this topic
SuperCrayon
  • SuperCrayon

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:55 PM

I like to activate the stormy weather cheat, find a nice boat like the yacht or fishing boat and go out into the ocean, listening to the radio and feeling super cosy. Id so the same with camper vans in the countryside too.

6.3 AMG
  • 6.3 AMG

V8 Fetishist

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:56 PM

Taking a big car and hitting as many peds as possible while listening to this.

Tonythomas180
  • Tonythomas180

Football mad

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:59 PM

i drive according to road rules all the time, unless the mission needs otherwise. im such a good boy, either that or im old and boring

RockKiller
  • RockKiller

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:59 PM

Going in motorbike, if someone hits me i pursuit him and shoot him til' death devil.gif

Alaannnn
  • Alaannnn

Film Director

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:01 PM

Sometimes I roleplay as a civilian or cop. I also like to walk to places rather than drive sometimes, it makes the city feel a lot larger and you see things you don't normally see when you're speeding by.

In V I'll be spending a lot of time in an RV in the woods camping tounge.gif

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:02 PM

I like shooting at civilians, but not shooting them.

Or shooting them in the legs.

BAF-stueycow
  • BAF-stueycow

The Car Place Founder

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:03 PM

I pretend to be me in the future

RockKiller
  • RockKiller

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (Echolex @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 18:02)

I'm from Spain u know

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (RockKiller @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 16:04)
QUOTE (Echolex @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 18:02)

I'm from Spain u know

u wat m8

JoeyRazor
  • JoeyRazor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:05 PM

Getting a hooker and then stabbing 'em to death in a secluded location.

Ambient_
  • Ambient_

Loving GTA:O

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:06 PM

I haven't done this in a while but I'd roleplay to the max.
Taxi driver, bus driver, cop, binman, normal life man, tourist etc...
I'm a roleplay nut in GTA games.

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (Ambient_ @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 16:06)

"normal life man" ftw

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:08 PM Edited by Hodgey1989, 08 August 2013 - 04:10 PM.

When im bored i pretend that im a actually citizen and follow the road rules and pretend to go to work confused.gif

Alaannnn
  • Alaannnn

Film Director

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (Ambient_ @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 11:06)

omg same. wouldnt it be awesome if we could have an online game where everyone just role-plays as civilians?

Specs_1992
  • Specs_1992

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:13 PM

i like to try and get the biggest police chase possible and then end with a huge on foot gun fight usually at the airport

SuperCrayon
  • SuperCrayon

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (Hodgey1989 @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 16:08)
When im bored i pretend that im a actually citizen and follow the road rules and pretend to go to work confused.gif

Id do that with the cheat where you could become a random pedestrian. I hope that cheat returns.

Savagemessiah
  • Savagemessiah

Leader Of The Rats

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:20 PM

Alot of roleplay, I love it! Sometimes I'm a cop, love to be able to stop crimes in IV tounge.gif Other times I'm a hitman, driving a long way, kill one specific person ( of course I don't know who until I see them) but I also like just pretending to be an normal person, not killing anyone or driving like a moron.

usually it ends up in blood anyway, since it's alot more fun with more people, really hope roleplay gets popular in V and that we'll be able to roleplay better with alot of stuff to do in MP =)

HugooLopez
  • HugooLopez

Comply or Die

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:32 PM

When IV first came out I loved scanning rooftops and places to do parkour/free running. I suppose that's a form of RP?

Vic 2.0
  • Vic 2.0

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:31 PM

So many things...

1. I "blink", a term I coined for my personal use (dunno how) which means forcing the camera to look directly ahead at all times by tapping one of the buttons that make you look right or left. Ironically, I also hold these buttons at times while speeding through traffic, just to see how far I can go without crashing.

2. I make my vehicles dance to the music while speeding on a straightaway, by steering right and left to the beat, lol. Hey! I can't be the only one out there who likes to shake his Rumpo!

3. Whenever I take a motorcycle to the Pay 'n' Spray, I always do a U-turn so I'm facing out when the job is finished.

4. Whenever I park more than one car in a garage, both driver's side doors have to be facing the center. That is, the car on the left is always facing forward; the one on the right is always facing the wall.

5. I also try to get revenge on people who crash into me (or get in my way, hehe). I chase them down if they run. It's great practice for missions.

6. Because I played III so many times, I'm very paranoid about pedestrians. If someone even looks like they might try to steal my ride, I waste them. (Yeah, I always have at least a one-star criminal rating).

That's all I can think of for now.

boygilroy
  • boygilroy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:56 PM

In GTA III, driving taxi on Staunton Island, I always set the radio to K-JAH, for the enjoyment of my Yardie passengers.

Vic 2.0
  • Vic 2.0

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (boygilroy @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 14:56)
In GTA III, driving taxi on Staunton Island, I always set the radio to K-JAH, for the enjoyment of my Yardie passengers.

Haha, but do you change it to Lips 106 for the Yakuza and Flashback or Rise FM for the Cartel? That would make things even more interesting!

I once tried to do a whole mission while changing the stations the entire time, and you know what, they're right: Distracted driving is very dangerous indeed!

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:30 PM

In GTA IV, I obey laws exactly like I do in real life. When I really want to be 'realistic', I even save the game each in-game night, which is an act of sleeping. biggrin.gif

Seeto200
  • Seeto200

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:41 AM

On GTA online I got a heli and found a player jumping of a ramp in a car.
I Positioned the heli just below the ramp and the player drove into my swirling blades.

_GTAFREAK_
  • _GTAFREAK_

Hustler

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:48 PM Edited by _GTAFREAK_, 08 September 2013 - 02:50 PM.

Weird things I like to do:

GTA III

- Driving around the whole state with my bulletproof Patriot, and collecting my weapons from my safehouses.

- Getting a 6-star wanted level while staying at my Portland safehouse, and destroying the police helicopters (to earn some money and to raise the Criminal Rating)... it gets quite boring after some time.

GTA LCS

- Doing the Car Salesman minigame... I'm already at the level 145 or something, and I'm getting a commission of around 60.000 dollars per level (and it keeps raising...)

- Doing the Slash TV minigame.

- Driving around (again...)

- Doing the minigame that we have to drive a RC car and blow it up to kill the Triads (can't remember how it's called)... it's quite funny too.

GTA VC

- Driving around the city to collect the profits of my properties (easy money).

- Driving around recklessly with my Caddy (performing some Insane Stunts at the airport and stuff like that...).

GTA VCS

- Drive around...

- Sometimes I enter an empire building and re-play one or two of those side missions, just for that nostalgia feeling.

GTA SA

- Driving around, mostly with sports cars... but I also like to drive other kinds of vehicles sometimes.

- Getting a Mountain Bike, then go to Los Santos or San Fierro... and run over enemy gang members while sprinting on the bike.

- Same thing said above, but to kill the drug dealers.

- Go to the Four Dragons in Las Venturas, go to the 1.000.000 dollar roulette table, and bet the maximum at the BLACK or RED spot.

- Getting a Forklift, then I attach some object to it (trash can, shopping cart, etc...) and run over people with it. It's quite funny (and weird) because as soon as the object hits the person, he/she instantly dies and you can even hear a very creepy noise of the bones being smashed and sh*t...

- Play pool.

- While at a basketball court, place the CJ under the basket... but far enough from it so he can throw the ball to it, and when the ball comes down, it will hit CJ. After that, CJ immediatly falls to the ground and you can hear him complaining with pain (quite strange but I find it funny somehow).

GTA IV

- Err... I'm still playing it for the 1st time right now, so I still have a lot of things to do.

NOTE: all of the listed games (except for IV) are 100% completed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users