Photo

Rockstar Games appreciation thread

46 replies to this topic
Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Group: Epsilonist

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 19:44)
Thanks R* for using GTA to market Max Gayne. That was...really great! icon13.gif
Also, thanks for the horsesh*t time frames, such as: "few weeks or so" and "soon". I like it, I love it, I want some more of it! Thanks for acting like it was a hassle because so many people were wondering where the hell the next GTA was a few years ago. "we're not going to announce it, announce the announcvement of announcing it, announce about the announcement that announced the announcing". That was really great too, instead of just giving a straight answer. Thanks R*!

Also, thanks for cutting digital content, R*!

Billy the kid
  • Billy the kid

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE (AVLG @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 14:49)
QUOTE (Billy the kid @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 14:03)
We havnt played the game yet so we dont know if its the best game ever.

Rockstar is turning a bit greedy, especially when you look at how they do with special stuff and the fact that you have the pre order to get certain stuff.

There are some things Rockstar did "half-assed" like making the ghetto as big as Bohan when in real life the ghetto covers much more area than the rich areas. Im pretty sure there will be more stuff in this game that Rockstar failed to deliver that we will see when the game is out.

You said "We havnt played the game yet so we dont know if its the best game ever."

Then you said "Rockstar did "half-assed" like making the ghetto as big as Bohan when in real life the ghetto covers much more area than the rich areas."

You don't know.

You can tell from the map they shown that and the Los Santos size thread that its pretty accurate to Bohan, maybe even smaller. That is a failure when they previously said that they wanted to re imaiginate Southern California and Los Santos. Making the ghetto 5 blocks vertical and about 4 blocks horizontal is either a lazy job or a total failure. In real life just South Los Angeles covers 51 square miles while Beverly hills which look bigger on the Gta V map covers 6 square miles.

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (Billy the kid @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 14:59)

Rockstar is turning a bit greedy, especially when you look at how they do with special stuff and the fact that you have the pre order to get certain stuff.

There are some things Rockstar did "half-assed" like making the ghetto as big as Bohan when in real life the ghetto covers much more area than the rich areas. Im pretty sure there will be more stuff in this game that Rockstar failed to deliver that we will see when the game is out.

You said "We havnt played the game yet so we dont know if its the best game ever."

Then you said "Rockstar did "half-assed" like making the ghetto as big as Bohan when in real life the ghetto covers much more area than the rich areas."

You don't know.

You can tell from the map they shown that and the Los Santos size thread that its pretty accurate to Bohan, maybe even smaller. That is a failure when they previously said that they wanted to re imaiginate Southern California and Los Santos. Making the ghetto 5 blocks vertical and about 4 blocks horizontal is either a lazy job or a total failure. In real life just South Los Angeles covers 51 square miles while Beverly hills which look bigger on the Gta V map covers 6 square miles.

Have fun whining about trivial things R* "failed to deliver" on the forum when the game is released bro

daikatana
  • daikatana

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:03 PM

You don't know.

So don't buy the game then. What's your problem?

Here's a game that's more up your alley:
user posted image

GTA5iVe
  • GTA5iVe

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:04 PM

You don't know.

lol

Orthopox
  • Orthopox

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:04 PM

My thanks to rockstar is giving them 60 dollars thats it.

Istoned
  • Istoned

I give the best gifts.

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:10 PM

I don't see how the content with the special editions are being greedy? I mean its just a incentive to buy those editions, isn't like your really missing out if you don't get a custom hotrod, some clothes, a few tattoos, and a few guns that are free ingame. Isn't like there releasing and putting out day 1 dlc where you cant get to that part of the map without purchasing it, like for example call of duty that's the definition of day 1 dlc bs

Vortexz0r
  • Vortexz0r

I dont care.

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:17 PM

why dont you go and suck dan housers dick? biggrin.gif
really....

GTA5iVe
  • GTA5iVe

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (Vortexz0r @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 15:17)
why dont you go and suck dan housers dick? biggrin.gif
really....

if i get a copy of gta v early
sure

Kevstyle
  • Kevstyle

True City Killers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:37 PM

user posted image

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (Reshe @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 10:29)
QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 09:21)
QUOTE (Echolex @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 10:18)
QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 14:14)
Thanks R* for using GTA to market Max Gayne. That was...really great! icon13.gif
Also, thanks for the horsesh*t time frames, such as: "few weeks or so" and "soon". I like it, I love it, I want some more of it! Thanks for acting like it was a hassle because so many people were wondering where the hell the next GTA was a few years ago. "we're not going to announce it, announce the announcvement of announcing it, announce about the announcement that announced the announcing". That was really great too, instead of just giving a straight answer. Thanks R*!

((ENTITLED))

I'm not ((ENTITLED)). I'm realistic and expect the truth. I don't expect to be jerked around, lied to, and forced into the hype of another game by-way of GTA.

You're overthinking things. Rockstar isn't doing anything wrong.
You are entitled.

I'm not entitled. I'm not a R* ball swinger fanboy either, who praises everything that they do, wrong or not. I tell sh*t the way it is and fanboys can't handle honest critique, I guess.

Bonfire ForCrow
  • Bonfire ForCrow

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:44 PM

Meh. I'm glad they are making grade A games and I'll gladly cough up the money to "thank them".

And I used to respect how close knit they were on revealing info, it gave a sense of mystique and freshness with every new title (IV, RDR, LA Noire, even V to some extent) but right now it just feels ridicolous. They've dropped the ball with too many "coming soon!" remarks. The Epsilon screensaver is a good example. And by the end of the gameplay trailer they could've said "which we'll show you in the NEAR FUTURE" instead of soon. Defining "soon" as sometime in the coming months is retarded.

And if this makes me entitled then suck my dick and call me daddy. I have full confidence in R* and their product, I'm just in a bad mood and felt like venting some anger.

Anonamix
  • Anonamix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:44 PM

user posted image

LaDispute
  • LaDispute

Los Santos, baby!

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:13 PM

This is a forum to discuss our love for the GTA games, not a forum to disrespect the hard working employee's of Rockstar who are creating this masterpiece we are all eagerly waiting to get our hands on. tounge.gif

Tyg0903
  • Tyg0903

I build war machines for the greatest nation

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (Hodgey1989 @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 14:16)
You know what i always thank R* with their GTA games and you know how i do it. I pay them money for their game.

Exactly. They do it for the money and we give them tons of it. That is thanks enough

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (LaDispute @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 18:13)
This is a forum to discuss our love for the GTA games, not a forum to disrespect the hard working employee's of Rockstar who are creating this masterpiece we are all eagerly waiting to get our hands on.  tounge.gif

Not necessarily. This place is also for people who are interested in the product. If that person is interested in the product that they are eventually going to buy, then there is nothing wrong with critiquing it if any flaws are present. People get so caught up in the name of this forum to the point where if you bring up something you don't like, you are automatically bashing the game and being negative. Happens all the time, especially in these little appreciation threads.

Anyway, I am very appreciative of R*, as I am of Nintendoi, Konami, Naughty Dog, Sega, Sony and any other game company that provides excellent products that I don't mind spending my money on.

On an additional notr I agree with Atomic Punk wholeheartedly.

COASTERPUNK
  • COASTERPUNK

These are the real sounds of Southern San Andreas

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:48 PM

Another Rockstar appreciation thread mercie_blink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users