Really pissed off Chinese guy

4 replies to this topic
SignInTheSky
  • SignInTheSky

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:45 PM

Hey everyone, I'm new here.
I've got a question, I've been playing the game for awhile now, but I've never had anything this hilarious happen to me on it before. I was walking around looking for my favorite car (Infernus) and found one, it was really close to my safehouse in Alderney. It looked like it was parked, but there was a Chinese guy (or he looked Chinese anyway) standing next to it, he looked like he was measuring the building in front of him with his hands, so I thought this guy's probably don't have a car. I jacked the car and the door was unlocked, no alarm, and the Chinese dude came running after me with full force. He was PISSED. Tried to pull me out of the car and then I realized maybe it was his car. So I taunted him for awhile, letting him catch up to me and just before he grabbed onto the door handle I took off and dragged him a little bit. Finally after a few times doing this I got tired of doing it and took off and THOUGHT that I left the dude back there.
I got way down the road and this red car came and smacked into me from out of NOWHERE! I was thinking okay it was just an accident, then it hit me again, and again, then I realized it was the Chinese dude! He was really pissed off and not about to give up his Infernus. He kept smacking into me, then I noticed a ramp and went over it, didn't quite make the jump but I got really far, and while I was jumping it I thought 'I'm going to die laughing if that Chinese dude comes over that ramp behind me'. He didn't, but I ditched the car and swam to the surface right near the Helipad near the safehouse. Sure enough that f*cker was there waiting for me, he ditched the red car he stole and was trying to beat my ass. I shot him and pissed the cops off.
Has anyone ever had this happen before?! This was the first and last time this has ever happened. I thought it was the most awesome thing ever. Sure if every time you stole a car this would be extremely annoying, but it was really funny. I couldn't believe how out for blood this dude was. I wish I was recording with my DVD recorder cause this was the funniest thing ever, and I've not had it happen again yet.
  • emily4gov likes this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:20 PM

It must have been Korean Mob member. Once, I stole a car (and got wanted level) and a Cavalcade FXT started smashing me and then I noticed that cop is driving. I also caught a few people (and cops) stealing cars. It's fun to watch it.

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:15 AM

It's definitely them Koreans.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:57 AM

Cool story bro

namor
  • namor

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

That's funny, never had that happen to me every time I've played the game, and that's a shed-load of hours. You know, I don't even think I've run into ant Koreans in the game, or maybe I have and I didn't recognise them. After I've finished with V, I'm going to play IV once more. To tell the truth, I had a lot more fun free-roaming in IV than I am in V. Niko is a more interesting and sympathetic character than any of the others I've played in the GTA series - he's very "human"...oh, and the driving physics, although not perfect, ar far more fun and satisfying than the hand-holding-game-drives-itself dumbed down physics in V.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users