Vigilante tank question

4 replies to this topic
RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

What the hell do those 3d glasses mean?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:13 PM

I've got a Rhino in my garage and i'm wondering, Is it possible to beat the 12 levels of vigilante with a Rhino? Or does the game like, turn off the missions to stop you from cheating?

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:14 PM

Yeah, obviously you can do the Vigilante side missions with a Rhino, there's nothing forbidding you to do so. icon14.gif

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:17 PM

Yeah, it's possible, of course, but there are more ways to do Vigilante as well. If you have no problems with flying, perhaps Hunter is good option too. You can snatch one from Heli Hell race if you don't have GOLD medals in pilot school. However, combination of bike and minigun is my most favourite. icon14.gif

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:56 PM

Don't Cheat.
The Rhino is an Excellent Vehicle to do the Vig with.
You can go into the millions of dollars rewards as well (around level 50?)
Just remember to lose the wanted stars when you get two or more by changing CJ shirt in a safe house or buying a shirt, pants, or hat in a store. This is a good reason to buy all the Safe Houses before you start, as you can't buy any during the mission.
The 'Handbrake' doesn't work, it is used for fast turning much like the Monster Truck.

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

What the hell do those 3d glasses mean?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 13:56)
Don't Cheat.
The Rhino is an Excellent Vehicle to do the Vig with.
You can go into the millions of dollars rewards as well (around level 50?)
Just remember to lose the wanted stars when you get two or more by changing CJ shirt in a safe house or buying a shirt, pants, or hat in a store. This is a good reason to buy all the Safe Houses before you start, as you can't buy any during the mission.
The 'Handbrake' doesn't work, it is used for fast turning much like the Monster Truck.

Thanks guys, i just wondered if the game allowed you to do it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users