Photo

Please Rockstar

33 replies to this topic
Maggot899
  • Maggot899

Golf Wang

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:04 PM

My friends that work at Rockstar, Sam and Dan(not Houser) assured me that thanks to their in-house developed dev-kit "Glitchless Programming" no one will have to worry about any kind of bug whatsoever. There will never be another patch or update again, so you need not worry.

d3ex2
  • d3ex2

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:06 PM

I doubt there will be any bugs or glitches that will ruin the game for you. You could probably get away with playing the game without ever having to install patches.

rockstar are really good with sorting all that stuff out before release that's why they always delay their games.

patches don't install any new features either so you won't be missing out on anything. yeah they set the code up for DLC but nothing new is really added.

ItsClipZz
  • ItsClipZz

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:07 PM

that slow, get a iphone and link up to that, iphone is 3 mbps . and day one updates are awsome, it gives them a chance to catch and fix things after the disks have started to be burned , i understand in your situation though, but i think your a rare case

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (jamieleng @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 05:44)
Since when has any Rockstar game required patches to work properly? Never, that's when. That's why they always delay their games, so they work flawlessly 99% of the time.

I'm playing Skyrim at the moment & it seems like the game freezes every 10th door I walk through. It's not my console, because the same thing happened during Fallout 3 & to a lesser extent NV. It's frustrating & immersion breaking & Bethesda needs to get their heads out of their arse & develop a stable game engine.

icon14.gif
I lost a lot of respect for Bethesda after Skyrim, as I was one of the ones who bought it for PS3. It got really slow. It was heart-breaking because I love Oblivion and the Fallout series. How they could ever release a game that broken is highly unprofessional and makes them look like clowns in the industry. I'll probably just rent any games from them in the future.

I seriously doubt that R* would have day one DLC. They would never release a game like Bethesda would do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users