More mods in GTAV section

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
RockKiller
  • RockKiller

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:33 AM

That's like a f*in troll zone, post troll, scary links, scam, fake links, sh*t, off-topic, we need different mods. I know it has been covered before, but they're NEEDED.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I see nothing but good things for you my boy.

• Members
  • India

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:38 AM Edited by AceKingston, 08 August 2013 - 08:45 AM.

I completely agree with this.

the fact that the moderators promoted 4 already v section mods to the moderators position was a good idea but the fact that they did not add new v section led-by's is ridiculous. with v close to release the section could do with 2-3 more moderators, just face it mods, the v section needs new mods, admit it. the current team is doing a superb job but it's really getting out of hand, there are so many members who deserve that position, Carl cj johnsons brother brian, deffpony, Magic_Al, Audiophile etc. what are you guys waiting for? by adding more staff you are only lessening the workload on yourselves.

and it isn't like I'm the only one who has this view there are many others who think the same too, you guys cannot go on forever evading this suggestion, do this for your own good.

edit: this might get locked since it has been suggested many times before but please add more V section led-bys, yes i know you guys have your own personal lives but adding more led-bys can help solve the problem to an extent. and the people i mentioned are very active, especially in the v section.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:49 AM

To be honest i think making the existing led-bys full on global mods could go a long way to sorting this out as they can do bannings now
What we need is more members reporting the sh*t and moving on and not adding to the spam.

That said one or 2 led-bys wouldn't hurt

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I see nothing but good things for you my boy.

• Members
  • India

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:51 AM

QUOTE (NateShaw92 @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 14:19)
To be honest i think making the existing led-bys full on global mods could go a long way to sorting this out as they can do bannings now
What we need is more members reporting the sh*t and moving on and not adding to the spam.

That said one or 2 led-bys wouldn't hurt

yeah one or 2 won't hurt, it should have been done along with MVC's, kirsty's, k^2's and Ryan's promotions.

uNi
  • uNi

Cyclop 9

• None

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:54 AM

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=570415

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users