can't enter some characters when typing

3 replies to this topic
gta3masta5000
  • gta3masta5000

'Sup?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:25 AM

Ok, I can't enter characters like "?, ', /" and more. IDK if this is a bug or if it is intentional. Anyway, please fix!

Agent Kowalski
  • Agent Kowalski

Secret Service Penguin

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:26 AM

Because those are not avaliable on normal keyboard buttons, also, some of 'em aren't avaliable at all. If you want the question mark or (') mark, press LShift + the buttons from 1 to 0. And if you want to type the not avaliable marks, add some random character like A, !; then open (if you don't have it, download it) the Notepad++, find that random character you typed and replace it.

That's all.

gta3masta5000
  • gta3masta5000

'Sup?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE (WillBe @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 10:26)
Because those are not avaliable on normal keyboard buttons, also, some of 'em aren't avaliable at all. If you want the question mark or (') mark, press LShift + the buttons from 1 to 0. And if you want to type the not avaliable marks, add some random character like A, !; then open (if you don't have it, download it) the Notepad++, find that random character you typed and replace it.

That's all.

Thanks for the question mark thing, but when I edit the .dat files (I'm assuming you mean that file) in notepad++, it crashes the game when I go to save, load, or play mission.

Chips237
  • Chips237

Father Jirachi

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE (gta3masta5000 @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 13:38)
QUOTE (WillBe @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 10:26)

That's all.

Thanks for the question mark thing, but when I edit the .dat files (I'm assuming you mean that file) in notepad++, it crashes the game when I go to save, load, or play mission.

Edit the wrong files, or removed some NUL elements.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users