Photo

Pedestrian Drivers attack?

7 replies to this topic
PerceptortheShootist
  • PerceptortheShootist

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:38 AM

I was in a vehicle, and I did a drive-by on a car. It exploded right in front of another vehicle, and after that, the driver acted violent was driving at high speeds to crash into me and when I was on-foot, trying to run over me. Has anyone else noticed this? Was it intended?

Vic 2.0
  • Vic 2.0

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:52 AM

You must mean civilian drivers. Pedestrians = people on foot.

Yeah, I guess they're trying to be heroes, or they're just bored looking for some excitement to jump in the middle of.

Johan
  • Johan

Keep it 8 more than 92, 100.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:42 AM

Yeah they do this frequently in Vice City and sometimes in San Andreas if you mess with them, I'm sure it's R*'s way of showing how pissed you got them.

A 2002
  • A 2002

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:40 PM Edited by A 2002, 25 July 2015 - 04:40 PM.

It's in III, VC and SA.  It's a part of the game mechanics it seems, considering they never "fixed" it, probably was intentional.

But it's fun to have crazy civilians actually CHASING you, makes this feel like a car-chase game. 

Sorry for bumping but I am often noticing this and this is a really cool feature.

Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Oo oo Pack of Cubans We're Under attack!!

• Members
  • India

Posted A week ago

Yes they do it on rare occasions.In GTA VC I blew up a peds car using a minigun while the other ped's car also a damaged a little so he started to run me over, as i was low on health i had to do a BIGBANG!! :)

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 4 days ago

Well, in GTA 3, pedestrians and drivers will attack you if they take non-lethal damage from an explosion, so I suppose the same might apply here. And indeed, it's very fun to actually have a car chase you down outside of a mission.

gtafan2u
  • gtafan2u

A friend for all

• Members
  • India

Posted An hour ago Edited by gtafan2u, An hour ago.

I don`t think you faced an attack, I thinks you faced a self-defence. Try this-

*Go infront of a car on road.

*That car will stop(most of the times).

*Now shoot that car.

*That car will just speed up the engine and drive away.

Well this is originally programmed by R* to give a realistic look to the game. I made my "Cars Ram Me!" CLEO script by using that method. With that script when you will go infront a car that car will ram you (drive upon tommy) with a very high speed instead of stoping near you. This is how all this works. :santa:

Cell Tennyson
  • Cell Tennyson

Oo oo Pack of Cubans We're Under attack!!

• Members
  • India

Posted An hour ago

I don`t think you faced an attack, I thinks you faced a self-defence. Try this-

*Go infront of a car on road.

*That car will stop(most of the times).

*Now shoot that car.

*That car will just speed up the engine and drive away.

Well this is originally programmed by R* to give a realistic look to the game. I made my "Cars Ram Me!" CLEO script by using that method. With that script when you will go infront a car that car will ram you (drive upon tommy) with a very high speed instead of stoping near you. This is how all this works. :santa:

Ha ha Ha indeed its a Good Mod. I stopped near a coach, it rammed me collided with a building, got flipped and Booooom.. Its fun to do like it again and again. Anyways i rated 5 stars for your Mod. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users