» «
Photo

Possibility of having my old name unbanned

8 replies to this topic
Chocolate88
  • Chocolate88

warsaw

• Members

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:46 PM Edited by Chocolate88, 07 August 2013 - 05:51 PM.

Hello, thanks for taking the time to take a look into my problem. I'm one of the old guys from back in the GTA 3 era and I'm hoping I can get my old account back. It's been 10 years since I've been here and would really like to have it back, since I've been browsing and posting a little lately, and probably will continue with the release of GTA V. To be honest I'm not sure what my password was either considering I was only 14 years old and no telling what got me BUSTED.. I'm guessing some lame joke but I think I can turn that around now that I'm 25 and a little more respectful and mature. Thanks for reading and I hope you can help me! icon14.gif

Here's a link to my old account.. http://www.gtaforums...p?showuser=1424 if I need to prove it's my account I can answer any questions you may have. Obviously I didn't put my real birthday on there for privacy, and my general location.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

I check for Breast Cancer. Call me.

• United-States

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:07 AM

The account was banned upon breaking the site rules.

I would be glad I'm even allowed to have another account, so why not just use the new account you made?

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:09 AM

QUOTE (Vanzant @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 23:07)
The account was banned upon breaking the site rules.

Nope. His account was just banned. Can't seem to figure out why. Only admins can unban accounts so you'll have to wait till of them sees this or PM one.

uNi
  • uNi

instantrum

• None

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:15 AM

http://www.gtaforums...?showuser=88709

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

I check for Breast Cancer. Call me.

• United-States

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:18 AM

Uni blew the lid off. That account has Six posts and all are binned.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:41 AM

Ryan waves the free pass card for still being a noob moderator

Chocolate88
  • Chocolate88

warsaw

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:24 AM

So anyone know why I was banned in the first place. Yeah I apparently made a second account 2 years later but have no clue what happened... And Vanzant are you implying that I should be happy to be able to have an account 10 years later? I think I could murder someone and spend less time in jail.

uNi
  • uNi

instantrum

• None

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:28 AM

Only a admin will be able to unban the account either way, don't get your hopes to high though.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:37 PM

We don't really have an answer as to why you were banned, normally everything is entered into your member log which only staff and you can see. There is nothing on your original account though, so you were simply moved into the busted group.

As other staff have said, only admins can unban accounts which is why it's not something that happens very often.

The easier solution here would be for you to just return to your second old account which is not banned, no staff member is going to have the answer as to why you were originally banned since it was 10 years ago, but is there any reason why you really need your old account back? You said yourself you've changed, so the connection to that account is long gone. Members who request bans are not allowed their original accounts back if they return.

If an admin sees this, maybe they will do you the favour, but I wouldn't get your hopes up as Uni said.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users