1 reply to this topic
Aayucool2012
  • Aayucool2012

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:57 PM

Hi,

I just wanted to know a few things regarding GTA 4 and EFLC -->

1). I installed EFLC and it installed to a different EFLC folder along with Grand Theft Auto IV folder, so I was wondering whether the EFLC content(vehicles, weapons, etc.) would be accessible in GTA 4 original game.

2). When I run GTA 4 (1.0.7.0) the welcome screen shows two choices of GTA 4 and EFLC, In EFLC when I click one of the titles nothing happens, so to play TLAD I have to go to EFLC folder and run the application, how can I fix this.

Thanks.

Dollarhide
  • Dollarhide

Original Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:02 AM

1.) EFLC content is not accessible in GTAIV
2.) EFLC is separate from the original GTA IV. This means that, to play Lost and Damned or The Ballad Of Gay Tony, you must launch EFLC (the golden IV icon) and then select a desired game.

Lost and Damned and The Ballad Of Gay Tony appear in GTAIV's main window because of if you had bought Lost and Damned or Ballad of Gay Tony separately from LIVE Marketplace.

Episodes From Liberty City however is a separate game in a separate folder and it combines TLAD and TBOGT both. That's why you can only access The Ballad of Gay Tony and The Lost and Damned through Episodes From Liberty City icon. This applies to game saves too (you can only load TLAD and TBOGT save files in EFLC.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users