Photo

Necessities for creation

7 replies to this topic
boomshowdown
  • boomshowdown

boomshowdown

• Members
  • India

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:18 AM Edited by boomshowdown, 08 August 2013 - 01:22 PM.

There is a bunch of tuts for model conversion but there is no tutorial to make models
I know that making models is not easy as a child's game but i will try my best to understand
There are Many moderators who can make such mods but they not contribute because they have lot of work (not entering in privacy)
But those who have no work and have abilities please contribute your 5 to 10 minutes and mention tuts or tutorials
The softwares i have
*Faceworx
*3ds max 9
*Zmodeler 2.24 [I have also 1.1b but exporting is not working for both iii and vc so fix this please]
And when i had made model from Faceworx to 3ds max it is triangular so is there any plugin to fix this
Also link tuts,softwares and contribute atleast 5 minutes to reply the Necessities of Creation
Oh I know 5 minutes are golden but not more than for helping other lol.gif

boomshowdown
  • boomshowdown

boomshowdown

• Members
  • India

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:07 PM

Common a single reply smile.gif

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:00 AM

wat.

Seriously, what are you actually asking for?

boomshowdown
  • boomshowdown

boomshowdown

• Members
  • India

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:38 AM Edited by boomshowdown, 20 August 2013 - 12:05 PM.

I am asking that i have softwares but i dint know how to convert models built in this software to GTA Vc or Sa
Common if anyone doesnt Like single then please double reply

indra.
  • indra.

3d Modeller

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:19 PM

so you want totorial to make models ? well ..there are something called "google"...you can search anything in internet with this thing..
here is the link : https://www.google.com/
just type what you want to seach.. example "3ds max modelling tutorial" then click the search button...then you will get a millions of tutorial that you might need..

boomshowdown
  • boomshowdown

boomshowdown

• Members
  • India

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:06 AM

QUOTE (indra p @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 23:49)
so you want totorial to make models ? well ..there are something called "google"...you can search anything in internet with this thing..
here is the link : https://www.google.com/
just type what you want to seach.. example "3ds max modelling tutorial" then click the search button...then you will get a millions of tutorial that you might need..

Men i am asking here of software i have wander many tutorial and understand them but i dont have their software or i dont know to convert it in gta and you say google there is no tutorial how to make and convert from faceworx,mudbox etc

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:14 AM

Milkshape, 3DS MAX, ZModeler......

boomshowdown
  • boomshowdown

boomshowdown

• Members
  • India

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:31 AM Edited by boomshowdown, 23 August 2013 - 10:20 AM.

I have made many models in faceworx, when i import it to 3ds max it's face consists of triangles is there any way to repair it?
And also zmodeler problems

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users