» «
Photo

Liberty City Stories 100% PSN Save!

1 reply to this topic
thelivingdead188
  • thelivingdead188

100%'ing my way across multiple GTA's

• Members

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:29 AM Edited by thelivingdead188, 07 August 2013 - 09:42 AM.

This is for the downloadable US PSN PS2 classics version of GTA Liberty City Stories for PS3 (whew!). Completed by me and sharing it with you. I couldn't find a 100% save for this version anywhere, so here it is, finally. tounge.gif

It's 100% with ZERO Busts and Cheats.
-Special Landstalker in the Shoreside garage
-Donald Loves campaign van in the Staunton garage
and
-Special paint job hot rod (hotknife i think?) from one of the race missions, it's pretty cool, in the Portland garage
Also! - The number 8 save slot on there is everything completed up to the mission 'False Idols' which is where you can obtain the Maverick Helicopter. My original plan was to save it for later, but you cant do that (it wont fit in the garage). It is kinda fun to fly around though and check out Liberty City from above. There's videos on youtube that can show you how to do this.

2 negatives though sad.gif
-I died once, right after beating the Paramedic missions, I fell in the water and drowned. mad.gif I wasn't doing them over again so it is what it is..
-The Avenger (the special bulletproof bike you get for beating Avenging Angels lvl 15 in Portland). I didn't know it was a 1 time thing, I ran up to it after beating lvl 15, said 'awesome, a bike at my hideout' and saved and did a few missions and saved a few times and then it wasn't there anymore. Found out it was a one time deal and there's no getting it back, and I didnt even get to ride it once.. sad.gif

Other than that it's pretty good.

LINK!

It's in .ZIP format, just unzip and copy PS3 folder to your USB Stick, insert USB to PS3, open and copy the save, simple.

Hope you enjoy!

Onto Vice City Stories! This one might take a little bit longer, but I'll get it done.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:34 AM

Amazing work, have a cookie for the effort:
cookie.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users