Photo

Pedestrians attack...

6 replies to this topic
PerceptortheShootist
  • PerceptortheShootist

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:09 PM

When I go on a killing spree, I would bomb people or blow up cars with the M16 or rocket launcher. Sometimes when I do either of those, random pedestrians that weren't hurt at all start charging at me and start fighting me. What's up with that?

boygilroy
  • boygilroy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:11 PM

You're messing with their hood, they're just angry citizens. You'd do the same.

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:19 AM

Civilians go all mad when they see you using grenades or a rocket launcher. It gets annoying in RPG rampages because those damn maniacs get in the way. suicidal.gif

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:21 AM

Yes, I dislike this issue when trying to get an FBI Car or Rhino from the Staunton Safehouse, I am there blowing everything up and then a random ped comes up to me and starts beating me, he learns... lol.gif

But, you get used to it after a while anyway, don't let it bother you too much
  • Indy007 likes this

Indy007
  • Indy007

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:08 PM

I remember the code to make pedestrians kill you and each other. Man, did that one get old fast...

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:49 PM

You might of thought they weren't hurt... good times though using them cheats. Especially finding out it couldn't be reversed once you saved. What a surprise that was.

jayjay5396
  • jayjay5396

i Love GTA

• Members

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:26 AM

heres one for you i was in my car with a friend i went to shop to stock up on snacks (only us 2 in a private session) i left my friend in the car he actually went for a smoke so wasnt actually playing at the time, i went in the shop bought my snacks didnt even rob it, came back out the shop heres this random ped dragging my friend out the car he pulls out a handgun to shoot my friend, i saved his ass by killing the dude then had to explain to my friend why he was no longer in the car and the dead ped on the ground when he got back, i definatly did not send a mugger there was no one else with us why did that random ped attack my friend? we did nothing?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users