GTA V Gambling & Horse Racing

15 replies to this topic
RockstarsPlayer
  • RockstarsPlayer

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:03 PM

So i have a YouTube and i also write articles for GTA5Videos On Their Forum , What do you guys think about horse racing in GTA 5 and betting on greyhound races?

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:05 PM

Are you trying to advertise your articles and youtube channel? I do not see any reason besides that for mentioning your channel and articles.

RockstarsPlayer
  • RockstarsPlayer

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (TakinThyBacon @ Tuesday, Aug 6 2013, 15:05)
Are you trying to advertise your articles and youtube channel? I do not see any reason besides that for mentioning your channel and articles.

No just letting people know. I am a new member and i am introducing myself and what i do ! smile.gif
Stay on topic Please biggrin.gif

dorcy
  • dorcy

"Alright, let's get straight to the biscuits."

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:07 PM

a YT channel! is that the important website you have? any word on your early copy of the game yet?

RockstarsPlayer
  • RockstarsPlayer

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE (dorcy @ Tuesday, Aug 6 2013, 15:07)
a YT channel! is that the important website you have? any word on your early copy of the game yet?

Not to bad actually i have recieved an email about it biggrin.gif
And yes! GTA 5 Videos , were looking to get it featured on the front page of google soon!
Look up GTA5Videos Forum , this is exactly why i am trying to get it early smile.gif

dorcy
  • dorcy

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (RockstarsPlayer @ Tuesday, Aug 6 2013, 15:09)

And yes! GTA 5 Videos , were looking to get it featured on the front page of google soon!
Look up GTA5Videos Forum , this is exactly why i am trying to get it early smile.gif

good news, hope you'll be back on the forum with details on the game, but not too many spoilers!

anyway i've got this bridge and some real alien artefacts i've been trying to sell. i can do you a good deal as you're clearly a sharp cookie.

RockstarsPlayer
  • RockstarsPlayer

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (dorcy @ Tuesday, Aug 6 2013, 15:13)
QUOTE (RockstarsPlayer @ Tuesday, Aug 6 2013, 15:09)

good news, hope you'll be back on the forum with details on the game, but not too many spoilers!

anyway i've got this bridge and some real alien artefacts i've been trying to sell. i can do you a good deal as you're clearly a sharp cookie.

Nah mate smile.gif
ill stick to wriring my articles about something that i actually have thanks biggrin.gif
I know the forum isnt too big yet but were hoping to get 1st page google son! Respect your elders kid i know your probibily like 12 or 13 biggrin.gif

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (RockstarsPlayer @ Tuesday, Aug 6 2013, 15:03)
So i have a YouTube and i also write articles for GTA5Videos On Their Forum , What do you guys think about horse racing in GTA 5 and betting on greyhound races?

GTA 5 Videos lol.gif

RockstarsPlayer
  • RockstarsPlayer

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE (Shockenheim @ Tuesday, Aug 6 2013, 15:18)
QUOTE (RockstarsPlayer @ Tuesday, Aug 6 2013, 15:03)

GTA 5 Videos lol.gif

Yeah , im not the channel LOL
that would be hard to believe, look on our forum , i write articles for Drizla

dorcy
  • dorcy

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:20 PM

yeah ok dad, i tell the wife. looking forward to your big scoop. wipe your chin.

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:20 PM

There is really one forum if you want to keep up with the news. GTA5Video's claim news that users here found as their own. Really sad.

SwitchBladeJones
  • SwitchBladeJones

Playa

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:38 PM

I forgot about that in SA. That game had absolutely everything. Since Las Venturas is not in the game, I don't see gambling to be necessary. Maybe you can bet someone in tennis or golf. There is also stock in the game, which plays sort of a gambling role.

JOKA22
  • JOKA22

Ex 'Really Famous Games Dev Company' Employee

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:51 PM

I have many faiths in gta5video.

voyager
  • voyager

5 Bonus Goblins!

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:59 PM

when i can't remember what a hacked forum looks like, i go to GTA5videos for fun and enjoyment of reading thousands of autogenerated botnet posts.

buy brand name Nolvadex online
how to identify Tamoxifen er
comprare Nolvadex V

latest news very exciting me!

clevertrev
  • clevertrev

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:01 PM

I used to love going into the betting shop in SA. names of the horses always used to make me smile. really hope this is back in.

voyager
  • voyager

5 Bonus Goblins!

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:08 PM

off track betting, maybe, still i sorta doubt being in the game, and OTB is pretty boring.

i wonder how many times driving a dumptruck around a horse track, smashing horses and jockeys into the dirt, would remain fun, before i got bored? surely this fun would last much longer than actually betting on horses.

having a dirt oval on the map would be a fun thing to have, but from a design standpoint one of these out in the desert is i think more likely than a horse racing track. is there a major horse track in LA? i know when GTA: Kentucky is released, it's very likely to be in the game. not really hopeful about it being in V. i would have fun with it though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users