Photo

Scarface mission in HD

3 replies to this topic
Systasis
  • Systasis

Rockstar Games > ALL

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:48 PM

In the last mission of Vice City, if I'm not wrong, the briefing says: kill all bastards and that can be linked at:

When I think the ability of Trevor, sometimes I imagine some actions like this. What do you say?

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Legendary

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:15 PM

QUOTE (Systasis @ Tuesday, Aug 6 2013, 12:48)
In the last mission of Vice City, if I'm not wrong, the briefing says: kill all bastards and that can be linked at:

When I think the ability of Trevor, sometimes I imagine some actions like this. What do you say?

Like a "rage" meter?

IIRC the "Scarface The World Is Yours" game, had a "balls" meter where Tony would fly off into a rage and kick ass.

SwitchBladeJones
  • SwitchBladeJones

Playa

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:15 PM

I'm curious how Trevor's special ability will work. Will he just do double damage in melée, or will he franticly move fast, take less damage, and bullets and melée do more damage. It'll be interesting to see how it works.

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE (tom_p1980 @ Tuesday, Aug 6 2013, 13:15)
QUOTE (Systasis @ Tuesday, Aug 6 2013, 12:48)

Like a "rage" meter?

IIRC the "Scarface The World Is Yours" game, had a "balls" meter where Tony would fly off into a rage and kick ass.

That game was f*cking sick.

On topic I always did think that mission seemed similar to Scarface.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users