» «
Photo

How To Install GTA V

21 replies to this topic
ktohaan
  • ktohaan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:26 AM Edited by ktohaan, 05 August 2013 - 05:36 AM.

This is crazy.

Youtube

EDIT: Whoops. Didn't know folks. I just joined this forum.

FreshCookies
  • FreshCookies

I <3 Cookies&KFC

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:30 AM

wow another thread about this seriously?? this is like the 20th time i see this thread

Twiggy123
  • Twiggy123

HNIC of the NN

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:30 AM

Yeah, but that's the PC version. Where's the PS3 and Xbox 360 guides? I don't want to install my GTA incorrectly.

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:34 AM

This was posted like 5 times on the day it was uploaded, and guess what? They all ended up locked

jdm4life92
  • jdm4life92

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:02 AM

What a waste of a PC ... Stupid video

Talib
  • Talib

ज्ञान Talib

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:17 AM

Waste of f*cking food... and a Laptop... The f*ck is wrong with our generation

PHOENIXZERO
  • PHOENIXZERO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:49 AM

QUOTE (Talib @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 03:17)

Social media, especially Youtube, has brought about a plague of attentionwhoritis.

Talib
  • Talib

ज्ञान Talib

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:50 AM

QUOTE (PHOENIXZERO @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 07:49)

Social media, especially Youtube, has brought about a plague of attentionwhoritis.

Thank you so much, its so true.

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:55 AM

Usually these sweeping generalizations about generations of people or the "BACK IN THE OLE DAYS" sh*t is totally bogus and it frustrates me how people simplify things or don't look at the bigger pictures but.. yeah. Basically you're right.

However this video has nothing to do with any of that.

It's a guy with, clearly, enough money to waste some stuff trashing his own property for sh*ts and giggles, shock value, and to make idiots who actually thought they would be able to install GTA V angry.

How so many people are up in arms about this is beyond me. Or even complaining about him wasting an extremely minimal amount of food and the laptop as if it's even significant enough to warrant writing a few angry sentences about.

Talib
  • Talib

ज्ञान Talib

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:01 AM

QUOTE (Echolex @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 07:55)

Usually these sweeping generalizations about generations of people or the "BACK IN THE OLE DAYS" sh*t is totally bogus and it frustrates me how people simplify things or don't look at the bigger pictures but.. yeah. Basically you're right.

It's a guy with, clearly, enough money to waste some stuff trashing his own property for sh*ts and giggles, shock value, and to make idiots who actually thought they would be able to install GTA V angry.

How so many people are up in arms about this is beyond me. Or even complaining about him wasting an extremely minimal amount of food and the laptop as if it's even significant enough to warrant writing a few angry sentences about.

Extremely minimal? Really?! haha ok whatever I mean its not like people who starve everyday don't even have that 'minimal' amount or anything

Also this generation of humans is f*cked up but its worth coping with since doubt people like us would survive other generations.

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:04 AM

QUOTE (Talib @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 08:01)

Extremely minimal? Really?! haha ok whatever I mean its not like people who starve everyday don't even have that 'minimal' amount or anything

I don't understand why that would change that it's an extremely minimal amount of food.

Talib
  • Talib

ज्ञान Talib

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:07 AM

QUOTE (Echolex @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 08:04)

I don't understand why that would change that it's an extremely minimal amount of food.

You probably don't know how to appreciate things well. It wasn't minimal at all. It would help it is better than buying food and throwing it away p

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:11 AM

QUOTE (Talib @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 08:07)

You probably don't know how to appreciate things well. It wasn't minimal at all. It would help it is better than buying food and throwing it away p

I don't know how to appreciate things well because I recognize a small amount of something as a small amount of something

bored.gif

Talib
  • Talib

ज्ञान Talib

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:13 AM

QUOTE (Echolex @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 08:11)

I don't know how to appreciate things well because I recognize a small amount of something as a small amount of something

bored.gif

You are truly stupid... That wasn't a small amount... even if thats what you count as a small amount, it was still a waste of food as for the other food he wastes in his channel and a f*cking laptop...

djdiond
  • djdiond

I need dis more than you I think!

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE (PHOENIXZERO @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 17:49)

HowtoBasic was funny the first time he released a video because it was original. Now its expected he is going to be f*cken stupid and start pouring milk on a laptop or something retarded.

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:21 AM

QUOTE (Talib @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 08:13)
QUOTE (Echolex @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 08:11)

bored.gif

You are truly stupid... That wasn't a small amount... even if thats what you count as a small amount, it was still a waste of food as for the other food he wastes in his channel and a f*cking laptop...

Well, I'm glad you think I'm stupid , along with everyone else who has ever disagreed with you, I'm willing to bet.

Everything that was wasted in that video has a smaller impact on the earth than whether or not I take a sh*t today or tomorrow

PHOENIXZERO
  • PHOENIXZERO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:29 AM

To be fair that was probably an old sh*tty laptop worth next to nothing anyway.

Markhosdangerous
  • Markhosdangerous

Markos Dangerous

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:37 AM Edited by Markhosdangerous, 22 August 2013 - 10:40 AM.

user posted image

Dan Karies
  • Dan Karies

descendant of kraff

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:19 PM

not funny.
not creative.
has no point.
wasting food.
wasting tech.
wasting time.

the worst i've seen in a while.

CM_Kimmy
  • CM_Kimmy

U WOT M8?

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:24 PM

Who cares if he's wasting food or destroying a computer?! hah! what's with all the f*cking white knights in this thread.

Taco_Gta
  • Taco_Gta

Friendly player

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:25 PM

That guy went full retard over drive

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE (CM_Kimmy @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 12:24)
Who cares if he's wasting food or destroying a computer?! hah! what's with all the f*cking white knights in this thread.

I don't think you know what white knight means.

People who make a big deal out of this and things like this are just.. stupid really.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users