Ambient Music Help.

3 replies to this topic
Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:41 PM

Okay, So i'm making a Prison Break mission for MOTW.
And i need a Prison Alarm to be the Ambient Sound. I Got the Sound Effect in MP3 But
now i need help. I Want the Ambient sound to Start after some Objectives. Not from the Very start of the mission.

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

Hazardous Environments

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:51 PM

For that you have to put the number of objective.

EX: If you want to start in Objective 1 to the file you name it 01. And same you do with the others. But if you want the alarm to sound all the mission you need toname it am

If you didn't understand here is a video tutorial by Arejai.

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (Target13 @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 23:41)
Okay, So i'm making a Prison Break mission for MOTW.
And i need a Prison Alarm to be the Ambient Sound. I Got the Sound Effect in MP3 But
now i need help. I Want the Ambient sound to Start after some Objectives. Not from the Very start of the mission.

You must name the file of the alarm with the number of the objetive
For example: You want to set that alarm after objetive 3, you must name the sound file "03.mp3"

ForTezz
  • ForTezz

Orange Juice

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:27 AM

*facepalm on others he said he wanted ambient sound* Okay so you Download (thanks to ThaBoy btw.) all these NOA files. put them in your sound folder, then check what objective you want the sound to go off. Lets say 20, so you copy 1 to 19 files to your sound folder, and input the alarm sound. (Rename it am). Then when you want it to stop, let's say 24, you copy the 24.noa 25.noa 26.noa untill you want it to play again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users