Photo

GTA: San Andreas Stories

12 replies to this topic
Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

Povke (my earlier nickname)

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:21 PM Edited by povke, 21 August 2013 - 06:19 PM.

Episode 1

Description

San Andreas, 1987. Everyday Grove Street Families is losing power against Ballas, Los Santos Vagos, Los Santos Rifas (later called San Fierro Rifas) and Motorbikers. So now Barry "Big Bear" Thorne must defend Grove Street Families from them and save whole San Andreas.

Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:45 PM Edited by povke, 04 August 2013 - 05:49 PM.

If anybody has owned any good prequel story and wants it to be included in this project, PM me and I'll make next episode by your own story. The owner of the story will be credited smile.gif .

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:20 PM

Nice, looks promising, if you have already created the story (not in DYOM) you should make a good thread with descriptions, explaining the story, etc...
But the story may be really awesome, i will play it when you do them :3

Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (Martin_GDF @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 19:20)
Nice, looks promising, if you have already created the story (not in DYOM) you should make a good thread with descriptions, explaining the story, etc...
But the story may be really awesome, i will play it when you do them :3

Sure! Thanks smile.gif .

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:25 AM

looks interesting... but instead of renaming the rifa... why not create an original gang... just like how both the stories games had their own original gangs....

an idea is a gang to mimic the 18st in LA... vagos were based on the maravilla (with their severe hatred for sur and the drug alliance with rifa (nortenos, maravilla had a part in helping them form...)
but yea an 18st similar gang would be interesting... maybe even something akin with MS...

just some ideas

i can toss you some mods when i get my pc back... maybe even do a few gang skins for said gangs.... icon14.gif

good luck

Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:29 AM Edited by povke, 05 August 2013 - 09:33 AM.

QUOTE (Ss4gogeta0 @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 03:25)
looks interesting... but instead of renaming the rifa... why not create an original gang... just like how both the stories games had their own original gangs....

an idea is a gang to mimic the 18st in LA... vagos were based on the maravilla (with their severe hatred for sur and the drug alliance with rifa (nortenos, maravilla had a part in helping them form...)
but yea an 18st similar gang would be interesting... maybe even something akin with MS...

just some ideas

i can toss you some mods when i get my pc back... maybe even do a few gang skins for said gangs....  icon14.gif

good luck

First of all, Rifas were called Los Santos Rifas before they got kicked out from Los Santos. Then, they moved to San Fierro and called themselves San Fierro Rifas.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (povke @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 09:29)

just some ideas

i can toss you some mods when i get my pc back... maybe even do a few gang skins for said gangs....  icon14.gif

good luck

First of all, Rifas were called Los Santos Rifas before they got kicked out from Los Santos. Then, they moved to San Fierro and called themselves San Fierro Rifas.

that doesnt even sound realistic at all... icon13.gif

i have never heard of any gang getting kicked out of one city and moving to another... that sounds like some tv kind of sh*t....

san fierro rifa are based on norte os which have been active in frisco 415 since back when NF broke away from the Messican Maricons... which was like the 60s

alot of the gangs done in gta games are realisticly done, which is why i suggested what i said to you...

. VG$ $outh $acrameNto K1ll4 Kali ::
GardoNz por V1d4 29th & FloriN

ForTezz
  • ForTezz

Orange Juice

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (Ss4gogeta0 @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 19:23)
QUOTE (povke @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 09:29)

just some ideas

good luck

that doesnt even sound realistic at all... icon13.gif

i have never heard of any gang getting kicked out of one city and moving to another... that sounds like some tv kind of sh*t....

san fierro rifa are based on norte os which have been active in frisco 415 since back when NF broke away from the Messican Maricons... which was like the 60s

alot of the gangs done in gta games are realisticly done, which is why i suggested what i said to you...

. VG$ $outh $acrameNto K1ll4 Kali ::
GardoNz por V1d4 29th & FloriN

Okay, okay genius. I'm waiting for missions.

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:26 AM

@SsforGogeta0

Man, do not misunderstand me, but this one is povke's mission, not yours, he likes your suggestions but they're only little suggestions, he decides what to do, he will not obligatory do the missions like you say tounge.gif

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:19 AM

QUOTE (Martin_GDF @ Tuesday, Aug 6 2013, 03:26)
@SsforGogeta0

Man, do not misunderstand me, but this one is povke's mission, not yours, he likes your suggestions but they're only little suggestions, he decides what to do, he will not obligatory do the missions like you say tounge.gif

i wasnt forcing just educating and throwing out ideas.

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

Rafael

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:54 AM

How about making a mission about Brian's death? or is that too long ago?
  • josephmandm likes this

Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:21 PM

QUOTE (StuntmanDYOM @ Tuesday, Aug 6 2013, 08:54)
How about making a mission about Brian's death? or is that too long ago?

The Intro will start in Vinewood Cemetery and there'll be Brian burying but in the storyline won't be showing his death.

Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:09 PM Edited by povke, 21 August 2013 - 06:19 PM.

This post is deleted.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users