Do you think there will ever be World War III in

132 replies to this topic
Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:40 PM

Of course there will be, With all the sh*t going on in the world today, I'm surprised something massive hasn't already happened.

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 22:43)
Iran under the new administration is likely to be much more cooperative with the rest of the world.

Nah, not much more, in the end of the day it's mr. Khamenei who makes the decisions.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:14 AM

Humans are actually quite a disgusting species, just look at our history. Don't get me wrong i'm not saying everybody is the same, because that's certainly not the case, it just takes afew individuals.

Meh, most species fight for territory.

World War 3? Not for a while, not in the current society I don't think. If it happens though, hopefully Finland and Australia don't go head to head. Otherwise I'm not too bothered about it.

Maryo_Nicle7
  • Maryo_Nicle7

Formerly known as Rizqan7

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:10 AM Edited by Rizqan, 05 August 2013 - 11:12 AM.

QUOTE (povke @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 18:54)
Do you think there will ever be World War III in human history or not?

I think there will, but of course not in this age. Maybe the Muslims will attack the Christians, North Corea will attack America and/or Europe or the aliens will attack Earth.

So wrong, the world war III only happens if Dajjal go to this earth and make riots, from that's situation, the Prophet Isa AS will go down to this earth and kill Dajjal and tell all humans about right religion, after kill Dajjal, earth still not safe, will be appear Ya'juj Ma'juj and want destroy humans, I don't know how appearance of Ya'juj Ma'juj, but Prophet Isa AS order all humans praying to Allah SWT, then Ya'juj Ma'juj died, after it Prophet Isa AS include all humans died after several days and only infidel humans and communism still alive, they will destroyed all mosque and finally destroyed Ka'bah, after it, world's doomed. Note: this story taken from Al'quran, so this story from Islam, don't be rude, allright? smile.gif

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:13 AM

QUOTE (Rizqan @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 11:10)

I think there will, but of course not in this age. Maybe the Muslims will attack the Christians, North Corea will attack America and/or Europe or the aliens will attack Earth.

So wrong, the world war III only happens if Dajjal go to this earth and make riots, from that's situation, the Prophet Isa AS will go down to this earth and kill Dajjal and tell all humans about right religion, after kill Dajjal, earth still not safe, will be appear Ya'juj Ma'juj and want destroy humans, I don't know how appearance of Ya'juj Ma'juj, but Prophet Isa AS order all humans praying to Allah SWT, then Ya'juj Ma'juj died, after it Prophet Isa AS include all humans died after several days and only infidel humans and communism still alive, they will destroyed all mosque and finally destroyed Ka'bah, after it, world's doomed. Note: this story taken from Al'quran, so this story from Islam, don't be rude, allright? smile.gif

So the Al'quran also mentions the communism?

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:22 AM

Yeah, I think so. But not anytime soon, not in this generation, no. But may be in the next. Might be due to the fast advancement of technology, people would actually take advantage and use it against the human race in order to gain power.

Maryo_Nicle7
  • Maryo_Nicle7

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:10 PM

QUOTE (RoadRunner71 @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 18:13)

No, but ustadz saying Communism are kafir and will be go to the Jahannam hell if they not prepent and forswear dozingoff.gif

No, but ustadz saying Communism are kafir and will be go to the Jahannam hell if they not prepent and forswear dozingoff.gif

Toshio_maxoS
  • Toshio_maxoS

Heisenberg's pal™

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:01 PM

No, we kill our self because every stupid human takes antibiotics and stops after 1 - 2 days if he feels better.
We make our own Killer viruses.

Congratulations, Humanity.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

We are coven

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE (maxoS @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 14:01)
No, we kill our self because every stupid human takes antibiotics and stops after 1 - 2 days if he feels better.

Or we could just harness natural processes like those seen in the insect world to produce antibiotics that are so wide and varied in their structure and mode of operation that it is impossible for resistance to them to develop. Like ants have done for the last 50 million years.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:08 PM

Isn't the developed world very much committed to making money these days? We could possibly say that since war, most devastating if conducted by the developed and nuclear capable nations, is not in their interest (as it impinges on profit to be made from peace) we will avoid a large scale conflict between the major powers. Add into that mutually assured destruction, the prevalence of democracy and I can't honestly see it happening in a world similar to ours. It would benefit no one, and currently tensions are not significant enough to bring any of these players into a situation where a world war would be a logical choice.

I cannot, however, speak for a world in the far future.
  • The Yokel likes this

Maryo_Nicle7
  • Maryo_Nicle7

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (maxoS @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 20:01)

Please don't make any conflict, okay? I know we are have different religion smile.gif

acmilano
  • acmilano

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:43 PM

But,if war actually begin and not everything is distroyed by nukes,can somebody actually win? Could,for example,USA and NATO take over Russia,China and Iran and hold them,is that even possible?

Toshio_maxoS
  • Toshio_maxoS

Heisenberg's pal™

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (Rizqan @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 13:31)

Please don't make any conflict, okay? I know we are have different religion smile.gif

Has nothing to do with Religon. I don't belive in something what a churce made and/Or used to make money.
God only exist in the heads of humans they belive in this "strange" guy. I don't care if you or other belive in god,
if it's make you happy, fine. But if humans like (alot) Salafists aka Muslims taking their religon so serious, it's wrong.

That's my point of view. No, I don't want to make any conflict, I like to discuss, but I hate conflict as every other one around here. blush.gif

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

We are coven

• United-Kingdom

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (Rizqan @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 14:31)

Look, it's very clear you've got no idea what anyone else is trying to say so please just stop posting. Your responses don't make any sense.

Finite
  • Finite

Lazarus

• Members
  • None
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 14:30)

Look, it's very clear you've got no idea what anyone else is trying to say so please just stop posting. Your responses don't make any sense.

Sivis, I find it surprising that someone as intelligent as you would genuinely believe that he's able to understand anything you've just said.

Toshio_maxoS
  • Toshio_maxoS

Heisenberg's pal™

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (Lightning Strike @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 15:47)
QUOTE (sivispacem @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 14:30)

Sivis, I find it surprising that someone as intelligent as you would genuinely believe that he's able to understand anything you've just said.

icon14.gif Lol?

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 07:06)
QUOTE (thebodies @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 00:52)
Iran under the new administration is likely to be much more cooperative with the rest of the world.

Nah, not much more, in the end of the day it's mr. Khamenei who makes the decisions.

Actually this raises a very important point, because we really don't know how much direct input Khamenei has in the general day-to-day running of Iran. He certainly has the last word when it comes to strategic issues but what other contributions he makes is largely a mystery. Under Ahmadinejad a great deal of policy was dictated by him with only minimal input from Khamenei, and that's been absolutely disastrous for Iran in economic and political terms. As a political figure, I'm sure Khamenei understands how important it is for Iran to mend fences with the wider world- including the West- as they're effectively friendless in the international community save from Syria and North Korea.

Yes, but I don't get how that will change now.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

We are coven

• United-Kingdom

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE (thebodies @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 18:27)

Actually this raises a very important point, because we really don't know how much direct input Khamenei has in the general day-to-day running of Iran. He certainly has the last word when it comes to strategic issues but what other contributions he makes is largely a mystery. Under Ahmadinejad a great deal of policy was dictated by him with only minimal input from Khamenei, and that's been absolutely disastrous for Iran in economic and political terms. As a political figure, I'm sure Khamenei understands how important it is for Iran to mend fences with the wider world- including the West- as they're effectively friendless in the international community save from Syria and North Korea.

It's liable to change as Iran isn't being run- as far as the international community is concerned- by an Islamofascist, anti-Semitic, warmongering lunatic. That's got to count for something.

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:05 PM

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 21:51)
QUOTE (thebodies @ Monday, Aug 5 2013, 18:27)

It's liable to change as Iran isn't being run- as far as the international community is concerned- by an Islamofascist, anti-Semitic, warmongering lunatic. That's got to count for something.

Yeah, maybe, but I don't see any big changes coming.

Well, a small change is still a change.

MaddFool
  • MaddFool

Back in the Shark City

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:28 PM

wtf not unless you want nukes flying everywhere and have half of the world get wrecked to f*cken hell

LibertyKing
  • LibertyKing

Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:43 AM

Of course there will be a World War III. It's kinda inevitable. With all the imbalance going on in the world it's pretty obvious: The financial crisis, the war in Africa and the middle-east, terrorism, famine, racism, gay rights, fear, North Korea...

This is how I imagine it:
The war will start with oil disagreement in the middle-east or in the USA, there will be a wave of terrorism. Conflicts will stat there: Europe will lose money. They will raise taxes and this will start riots. There will be a big disagreement across western countries and between middle-eastern ones. North Korea will strike South Korea with a nuclear missile. The USA will come and bomb North Korea's capital. China will become neutral and try destroy both North Korea and the USA. Japan will then attack the USA, starting with LA. The USA will then bomb Tokyo to make them scared. It wont work. France, Canada and the United Kingdom will then come to help the USA. They will be able to make them get away. Middle-east countries will start a war of their own for the oil. The USA will quickly get involved. Then, most European countries are gonna move to the middle-east. The real war will start there. Al-Qaeda will take advantage of the lack of armed force in Europe, and they will attack. Later, European troops will leave the middle-east to go back to their countries. Then, the war is gonna take place around Europe for the oil.

PriestGoneWild
  • PriestGoneWild

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:48 PM

Don't trust the Norwegians.....................................................

direstraits
  • direstraits

• Feroci
  • Portugal

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:27 PM

The World War III will destroy everything on earth, think. Every country sending nuclear weapons one each other. It will be massive destruction.

GTAmsterdamN
  • GTAmsterdamN

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:54 PM

Yes, it will start september 18!

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (PriestGoneWild @ Tuesday, Aug 6 2013, 12:48)
Don't trust the Norwegians.....................................................

Wait, what?

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:47 AM Edited by chapapote, 13 August 2013 - 01:17 AM.

I'll only say that the EU is not living up to my expectatives in all this. Seriously, it has to really think about what's aiming for.

BTW... We've talking about the weight Iran could have in all this, but what about North Korea? It's always giving something to talk about but I'm not sure about its real importance in global politics.

QUOTE (Libertyking @ Tuesday, Aug 6 2013, 00:43)
Of course there will be a World War III. It's kinda inevitable. With all the imbalance going on in the world it's pretty obvious: The financial crisis, the war in Africa and the middle-east, terrorism, famine, racism, gay rights, fear, North Korea...

mercie_blink.gif Man, it's quite funny that you chose to put that at the same level of threat than wars, terrorism as such.

Or maybe not.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:17 PM

I personally don't think it's too far away. If I had to guess I'd say it will start in the Middle East and somehow get NK involved.

BRITLAND
  • BRITLAND

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:25 PM

BRITLAND
  • BRITLAND

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (Gst0395 @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 18:06)
QUOTE (TonyStark @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 13:00)
QUOTE (theNGclan @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 12:39)
QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 12:15)
The Asian or the Arab countries will probably be the reason of the next WW.

More or less, it'd be America. America needs to keep it's nose out of other countries.

This. America think they're the world police.

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:57 PM Edited by canttakemyid, 14 August 2013 - 10:31 AM.

The middle east is going to f*ck it up for everybody. They're kinda like the one kid who gets the whole class punished back in grade school. American and European colonialism/business interest started it though. So I'm not pointing the finger.

The most foreseeable spark in global military action would be a rouge government with nukes. However, this still wouldn't be characteristic of a World War in terms of carnage and human suffering since no one influential would align themselves with such governments. Hence, no major world powers have been pinned against one another. Not even China and Russia would have a problem with NATO mopping some cowboy terrorists with a nuke off the map. In fact, they would prefer to have NATO cover the bill.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users