Once in a while there appears a new modder and no one hears him. So this is my last try to find a community to help me developing this Mod.
I am working on a "Watch Dogs" Mod for GTA4 and well, it is not that bad looking at the moment, thinking that i only worked some weeks on it. (Okay, some weeks non-stop, but not too long)
So what features do i currently have?
- Custom PED-Information-HUD positioning
- Custom shaking amount of HUD
- Surveillance range (currently, the game crashes if you set it too high)
- Working on every PED but no random names, all the same, aside some special charackter like our Prayer here.
- Stop-Light/Traffic-Light Hacking
Since this isn't really that much? Here is some stuff that is planned:
- The Picture adding, and support for every single PED with random names, jobs and so on.
- The "Line"-Thingy that shows from your phone to the PEDs Head
- Effects behind the Info-HUD, so it's not that lifeless looking.
- Maybe making the HUD shake against the camera shake, but this might cause motion sickness.
- making the Head-Tracking-Cross follow the head more accurate, it's kinda bouncy at this time.
A lot stuff to do. But i will keep working on it if people like it.
I know, it currently is looking kinda dull, still and not really enjoyable, but if i get all the "original" effects in there? Might look pretty awesome.
So your only job is to give me some good words to keep working, and since talking/writing is pretty much talking without any proof? Yeah, here is a few second long ingame footage of the current mod status.
Might not be too much to see here, but the mod is currently pretty crash-tastic...looking in how to fix it, might take me some time.
Oh and if this is the wrong section? Please just move it. Didn't really know where to post it.
The Stop-Light/Traffic-Light hack is now implemented.
I added some visual and sound effects to the mod to give it a bit more of a cyber look and feel.
Visual Effects can be turned on and off.
Volume can be customized too. So you can adjust it if it is too loud. Also, the volume will be affected by the ingame max-vol.
Video can be found here:
Edited by Renok, 06 August 2013 - 10:05 PM.