Photo

Need help please

1 reply to this topic
lightningun
  • lightningun

...Rage...

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:35 PM

Whenever I go into multiplayer in tbogt my character is always aming his gun and no matter what I press it won't stop. Iv restarted my console and joined different games but it won't stop. Can someone help me please

You can lock this after I get help thanks.

synchro_w
  • synchro_w

LOSE THE PIGS!

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (lightningun @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 23:35)
Whenever I go into multiplayer in tbogt my character is always aming his gun and no matter what I press it won't stop. Iv restarted my console and joined different games but it won't stop. Can someone help me please

You can lock this after I get help thanks.

try going into control options and set them to standard and check what level of aiming you're at. if you have extreme aiming that could be your prob.

try setting your controls to standard for on foot, aim sensitivity to low, auto aiming off.

also, rem that classic really changs a LOT of the settings radically. i have an xbox but it should still apply for a PC -

in Classic configuration, the RIGHT STICK is set to switch targs, rotate camera which would confuse utterly a regular player.

but if u use a PC then it's ikely your key config will be set up. but, as i recall from GTA:SA, i could change some keys.

seriously, try changing to standard key configuration and look at what is used for 'aiming'. on xbox on 'Standard Config' the left trigger halfway held is 'free aim' but if you hold it fully down then it autolocks onto nearest target.

gotta admit the console controllers just can't handle so many keys.

but, as i said, try changin your Configuration to Standard in Options and look at what locls on, and what aims as it sounds as if the key u use to do something like running has been changed to aim.

barring that? it could be lag so give it a minute to synchronise w the game world.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users