Photo

GTA 5 Pet Stores

24 replies to this topic
DarthMaster
  • DarthMaster

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:02 AM

A source stated that you can actually buy pets in GTA 5. They didn't say much but I believe that you can only purchase different breeds of dogs and own only one at a time. So say you lose Chop or he dies, then you can purchase another doggy. What do you guys think about being able to buy different breeds of dogs in GTA 5 and do you think this information is true or is it only rumors?

Source: http://www.gamespot....e-jelly-hermits

user posted image

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

http://gabenislife.com/

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:04 AM

I believe we knew this last month because of the Japanese previews. They let us know that Chop can get lost/die and can be replaced.

zuckmeslow
  • zuckmeslow

Writer/Director

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:06 AM

QUOTE (Audiophile @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 06:04)
I believe we knew this last month because of the Japanese previews. They let us know that Chop can get lost/die and can be replaced.

are you serious, i never heard about that.

and btw im really hoping you can go into those stores. i at first thought that was some kind of chuckecheese parody. but now i see its a pet store. no map icon better not mean we cant go in it

matsix
  • matsix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:36 AM

Ugh every time I see any picture of in-game footage I just get so excited for the game. Even though
I've seen the same scenes multiple times now. It just looks so beautiful.

I would like to get a husky in-game ;p

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:45 AM

I actually hope that Chop can't be killed off permanently (just periodically, as in him respawning at a vet) since R* did hype him up. However, it would be nice if Michael and Trevor can own their own dogs of different breeds. However, those dogs would probably be a bit "statistically inferior" to Chop since Chop would be special.

Trevor_Phillips.
  • Trevor_Phillips.

I live for this sh*t!

• Members

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:58 AM

I hope we can buy fish for out safe houses !

Talib
  • Talib

ज्ञान Talib

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:50 AM

Me and my friend argue about GTA and Saints Row a lot, but he loves Huskies because it reminds him of his childhood dog.
I hope that you can get a husky in this game because if you can, I can rub in his face "You can't get huskies in SR4 can you?"

Be a stupid ass reason but still worth it

Insane Kane
  • Insane Kane

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:02 AM

I'm gonna replace Chop with a Chihuahua.

MaddFool
  • MaddFool

Back in the Shark City

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:18 AM

if Chop can die during free roam than why would he be showed off so much as Franks dog? if we can get other dogs ima get a female bull terrier just like the one I got in real life hopefully they can be aggressive too cus the one I got loves kids but hates other dogs idk wats her problem haha.

Insane Kane
  • Insane Kane

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:26 AM

QUOTE (MaddFool @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 08:18)
if Chop can die during free roam than why would he be showed off so much as Franks dog? if we can get other dogs ima get a female bull terrier just like the one I got in real life hopefully they can be aggressive too cus the one I got loves kids but hates other dogs idk wats her problem haha.

R* doesn't want to give away everything e.g other breeds of dogs. Will be a nice to surprise when we go to buy a new dog and see what they have to offer.

MaddFool
  • MaddFool

Back in the Shark City

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:31 AM

QUOTE (InsaneKane87 @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 08:26)
QUOTE (MaddFool @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 08:18)

R* doesn't want to give away everything e.g other breeds of dogs. Will be a nice to surprise when we go to buy a new dog and see what they have to offer.

4 real i hope there's at least 5 breeds if dogs I don't want to see Chop looking motherf*ckers everywhere I go.

SweatOnChucks
  • SweatOnChucks

GTA Arms Enforcer

• Members

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:33 AM

Didnt Ryan say pet stores are fake n to report the person of whoever posted alist of things to do or pets? I remember he posted something like Generally!!! Anyways, I believe thats a Bowlling ALLEY.

Quackerz Gamerz
  • Quackerz Gamerz

Radio Ga Ga!

• Members

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:37 AM

QUOTE (zuckmeslow @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 06:06)
no map icon better not mean we cant go in it

I think this might be because the player has not entered the building yet. I remember in IV fast food joints would not appear on the map until you had been inside them and bought food.

OT: If we can buy different breeds of dogs, I want them to each have different skills depending on the type of dog, eg: faster, more health, stronger attacks, stealthier.

Since I believe it was confirmed we could customize our dogs, what customization options for them were said to be in?

Swc20
  • Swc20

romnag

• Members

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:38 AM

QUOTE (DarthMaster @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 08:02)
A source stated that you can actually buy pets in GTA 5. They didn't say much but I believe that you can only purchase different breeds of dogs and own only one at a time. So say you lose Chop or he dies, then you can purchase another doggy. What do you guys think about being able to buy different breeds of dogs in GTA 5 and do you think this information is true or is it only rumors?

Source: http://www.gamespot....e-jelly-hermits

user posted image

That looks like a cat.

SweatOnChucks
  • SweatOnChucks

GTA Arms Enforcer

• Members

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:40 AM

QUOTE (CryptReaperDorian @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 06:45)
I actually hope that Chop can't be killed off permanently (just periodically, as in him respawning at a vet) since R* did hype him up. However, it would be nice if Michael and Trevor can own their own dogs of different breeds. However, those dogs would probably be a bit "statistically inferior" to Chop since Chop would be special.

Hey Dawg, the only pets Michael has is alien from American Dad n Trevors is a alligator eating jellie beans in the Alamo Sea. Btw I lied n I dont believe his permanently lost, He just respawns at a Hospital. Imagine Romans SORROW

Toshio_maxoS
  • Toshio_maxoS

Heisenberg's pal™

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:45 AM

QUOTE (zuckmeslow @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 06:06)
QUOTE (Audiophile @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 06:04)

are you serious, i never heard about that.

and btw im really hoping you can go into those stores. i at first thought that was some kind of chuckecheese parody. but now i see its a pet store. no map icon better not mean we cant go in it

But it's true confused.gif

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:50 AM

Chop probably won't be a default dog.
We won't have him to begin with and someone at R* probably just named their dog chop for demo purposes.

kasa
  • kasa

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:04 AM

hopefully you can let your dog attack other people, or other dogs!

Tahj
  • Tahj

Cat Lover

• Members

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:17 PM

The name of the place is NOAH'S ARK. If that doesn't sound like a pet store I don't know what it could possibly be. I just hope I can get a super dope cat to follow me.

stee_vo
  • stee_vo

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:30 PM

This sh*t again?

/Tuomaz
  • /Tuomaz

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (CryptReaperDorian @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 08:45)

*Incoming call from Chop*

Yo I'm at the vet, can you pick me up?

Just like the friends in IV.

jason1988
  • jason1988

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:38 PM

There isn't a mark on the map for the pet shop, I don't think it is enterable.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:41 PM

Im not sure how the whole 'Chop' thing is going to work, but if he can get lost/die and then you replace him does that mean that there are just Rotti's in the game and we cant have other types of dogs as our pet?

Grayfox133
  • Grayfox133

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

we can buy animals on pet stores ?? its cofirmed ?

L0STnBR0K3N-_-
  • L0STnBR0K3N-_-

Lucifer

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:12 PM

Unfortunately, you can't go into that store.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users