• The Congressional Medal of sh*tposting
    Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:25 AM Edited by Android, 16 August 2015 - 11:52 PM.

-

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:36 AM

Unsure whether just writing a creative piece or something you feel strongly about. If the latter, I'm sure plenty of people would definitely care. I'm not a fan of playing critic -- especially on poetry as I know very little regarding it, but it seemed good. Jumping from slicing bread to a rubber ball threw me off, though. Seemed like an odd transition of items... ?

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • The Congressional Medal of sh*tposting
    Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:40 AM

QUOTE (TonyZimmzy @ Friday, Aug 2 2013, 20:36)
Unsure whether just writing a creative piece or something you feel strongly about. If the latter, I'm sure plenty of people would definitely care. I'm not a fan of playing critic -- especially on poetry as I know very little regarding it, but it seemed good. Jumping from slicing bread to a rubber ball threw me off, though. Seemed like an odd transition of items... ?

Well honestly, I felt like writing something about what one of my friends has gone through. You could say it was a creative piece but then again it did happen to someone. I had nothing to think of after "like bread.." so I jumped to something that just popped into my head. It was completely random.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (Antagonista @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 01:40)
QUOTE (TonyZimmzy @ Friday, Aug 2 2013, 20:36)

Well honestly, I felt like writing something about what one of my friends has gone through. You could say it was a creative piece but then again it did happen to someone. I had nothing to think of after "like bread.." so I jumped to something that just popped into my head. It was completely random.

Solid. I often do this myself. Maybe that's why I was so thrown off by it... never usually see other people do it. turn.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users