SnP Request PC STEAM, Dildo Dodo and Demolition Ma

13 replies to this topic
claude11
  • claude11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:09 PM

http://gtasnp.com/download/38629

150 health, 150 armor, array of weapons. game saved at interglobal films. greatly appreciate any help.

EDIT: help requested for The Driver as well. sorry in advance for whoever takes on these three missions for me.

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Gangsta

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:47 PM

-ignore, not on Steam version- confused.gif

claude11
  • claude11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:29 PM

bummer.

bumping for other Steam users.

claude11
  • claude11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:59 AM

bump

claude11
  • claude11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:03 AM

BUMP

JustinGunnar
  • JustinGunnar

Claudette Speed

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:06 PM

Just curious why do you need someone who uses Steam? I've been doing Chaingame SnP here for SA and 3 and I have Steam, but no one has complained about being able to pick them up. Just a thought.

Well if you still haven't passed yet, I can download the game to this computer and help you out.

claude11
  • claude11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE (JustinGunnar @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 13:06)
Just curious why do you need someone who uses Steam? I've been doing Chaingame SnP here for SA and 3 and I have Steam, but no one has complained about being able to pick them up. Just a thought.

Well if you still haven't passed yet, I can download the game to this computer and help you out.

for some reason, whenever a vice city steam user uploads a non steam game, the game automatically starts back from the beginning. i have no idea why.. extremely inconvenient.

as for your token of help, that would be GREATLY appreciated.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:40 PM

If you aren't getting the SNP help you need you can always use Demarest's Timevault Code tool (Mission passer).... it has been reported to me that it works on steam saves.

Look near the bottom of the first post in this thread for the link (I rehosted it after he took his site down)....

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=397970

This is how you use it:

1. Download the file I linked to... it is called... "Timevault_main.scm"
2. Move it to the directory in the VC files where main.scm is located---- It should be in the /Data folder (if I remember correctly).
3. Rename your main.scm file to anything other then it's current name--- I usually name it mainorginal.scm
4. Rename "timevault_main.scm" to main.scm.

That's it--- start your game-- while this file is in place-- any mission (pink marker), rampage, R3 mission, or unique jump started will be instantly completed-- in the case of the pink marker missions, you will be teleported a few feet away so you don't automatically start/complete the next mission available at that marker.

The only known bugs with this is if you complete the last mission for printworks or checkpoint charlie (boat yard)-- their respective money icons will NOT be created meaning you cannot collect the money from them.

I tested this code tool by completing a game to 100% using it (every mission)-- and it did not affect my ability to get 100%.

To return your game to normal game play-- just rename the files back to their original names...

Spuds

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Feroci Racing
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"
    Best Vehicle 2013 "III Aircraft"
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:47 PM

Here ya go smile.gif

For: claude11
Missions: The Driver
Helper: Silent
Link: http://gtasnp.com/38906
Notes: Saved twice, didn't use any weapons. All 3 missions passed on the first run. PS3 controller really makes these easier smile.gif
Complete

JustinGunnar
  • JustinGunnar

Claudette Speed

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (claude11 @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 14:21)

for some reason, whenever a vice city steam user uploads a non steam game, the game automatically starts back from the beginning. i have no idea why.. extremely inconvenient.

That's freaking lame I didn't know that. I've been out of the loop a couple years lol.

Was about to get it for you, but glad Silent was able to pick it up sooner smile.gif

claude11
  • claude11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE (Spuds725 @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 14:40)
If you aren't getting the SNP help you need you can always use Demarest's Timevault Code tool (Mission passer).... it has been reported to me that it works on steam saves.

Look near the bottom of the first post in this thread for the link (I rehosted it after he took his site down)....

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=397970

This is how you use it:

1. Download the file I linked to... it is called... "Timevault_main.scm"
2. Move it to the directory in the VC files where main.scm is located---- It should be in the /Data folder (if I remember correctly).
3. Rename your main.scm file to anything other then it's current name--- I usually name it mainorginal.scm
4. Rename "timevault_main.scm" to main.scm.

That's it--- start your game-- while this file is in place-- any mission (pink marker), rampage, R3 mission, or unique jump started will be instantly completed-- in the case of the pink marker missions, you will be teleported a few feet away so you don't automatically start/complete the next mission available at that marker.

The only known bugs with this is if you complete the last mission for printworks or checkpoint charlie (boat yard)-- their respective money icons will NOT be created meaning you cannot collect the money from them.

I tested this code tool by completing a game to 100% using it (every mission)-- and it did not affect my ability to get 100%.

To return your game to normal game play-- just rename the files back to their original names...

Spuds

will definitely keep this in mind.

claude11
  • claude11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE (SilentPL @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 17:47)
Here ya go smile.gif

For: claude11
Missions: The Driver
Helper: Silent
Link: http://gtasnp.com/38906
Notes: Saved twice, didn't use any weapons. All 3 missions passed on the first run. PS3 controller really makes these easier smile.gif
Complete

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

claude11
  • claude11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (JustinGunnar @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 20:27)
QUOTE (claude11 @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 14:21)

That's freaking lame I didn't know that. I've been out of the loop a couple years lol.

Was about to get it for you, but glad Silent was able to pick it up sooner smile.gif

lame doesnt even begin to describe it.

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Feroci Racing
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"
    Best Vehicle 2013 "III Aircraft"
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:30 PM

I tried to fix it, unfortunately Steam EXE changes .b format a bit (extra field or so), and it'd be pretty tricky to make saves cross-compatible.

I may try sometime to do something with it, so one ASI would fix it and add an ability to load both 1.0/1.1 and Steam saves no matter what EXE you have smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users