Photo

I Have a Confession to Make

3,423 replies to this topic
ED-E
  • ED-E

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:20 PM Edited by ChopTheDog., 03 January 2014 - 12:23 PM.

When I bought Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare from Argos,I wrote down the serial code then purposely scratched it and took it back hours later to get a new copy so I had two Serial keys.

• Jeone likes this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:26 PM

I'll follow in your footsteps then, Chop.

11 years ago, I stole Hard Truck: 18 Wheels of Steel from Wal-Mart and gifted it to my brother in law at the time. Then I returned the next day and stole me a copy. 

gn1992
  • gn1992

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:49 PM Edited by gn1992, 03 January 2014 - 12:49 PM.

My friend borrowed me his girlfriend for a weekend

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:15 PM

I spray painted my school and tied Nazi flags to a pole and some windows two years after i was kicked out. Everyone talked about it, i was patient enough to plan step by step how to do it to avoid getting caught.

• rampage08 likes this

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • Seychelles

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:13 PM Edited by Danz., 03 January 2014 - 04:17 PM.

Spoiler

:blush:

• GunWrath likes this

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

Can't wait to play GTA V in 800x600 and in Minecraft setting

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:10 PM

(from the old confessions thread)

Sometimes when I'm alone at my house, i go to my room..... I open up all my clothes and I start touching myself....

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:17 PM

11 years ago, I stole Hard Truck: 18 Wheels of Steel from Wal-Mart and gifted it to my brother in law at the time. Then I returned the next day and stole me a copy. 

I loved that game it was the first one I got for the dreamcast

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:08 AM

I loved that game it was the first one I got for the dreamcast

What? That game came to console? I always thought it was PC only. Damnnnnn.. the only game worth playing on Dreamcast it seems, other than Super Smash Bros.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:38 PM

Well, I killed a spider in my shower. Normally I don't do this and I pick them up and put them outside. But this one was really big and nasty and I didn't want to get anywhere near it so I hit it with my flip flop. It was pretty traumatic because it made a mess , but the crisis was averted. I'm still feeling a bit guilty about it though, it is against my personal principles.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:41 PM

Well, I killed a spider in my shower. Normally I don't do this and I pick them up and put them outside. But this one was really big and nasty and I didn't want to get anywhere near it so I hit it with my flip flop. It was pretty traumatic because it made a mess , but the crisis was averted. I'm still feeling a bit guilty about it though, it is against my personal principles.

Killing spiders is against your philosophy but wearing flip flops in the shower isn't?

Blasphemy.

• johnny_zoo, Finn 7 five 11, lol232 and 2 others like this

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:48 PM

Killing spiders is against your philosophy but wearing flip flops in the shower isn't?

Blasphemy.

Pfft... probably wears crocs too.

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:11 PM

I have a hard time saying what I like to say so please bear with me. I am not depressed, but I want to die. I know it sounds weird so let me explain. I never felt as if I had ever belonged in this world. I have always felt that this world, earth, was never really where I had belonged. I just sit around my house all day wanting to go out, but because I have no friends, no transport, and very little money I just sit at home all day playing video-games and sleeping to fill my time. I am obese and I just never really feel happy, i'm not sad, but i'm not happy either. I want to change, but because of social anxiety I just can't stand being out in public. Especially since because I am so large I am looked at and often treated like I had just walked out of Dr. Frankenstein's lab. Nothing but an ugly useless monster. Looking at my family history it's likely I will have a violent heart attack before or into my 40's and I just don't care much for living. It's not that i'm depressed or anything, but I just get no pleasure from and don't see a point to living. The thought of suicide is constantly on my mind and I am always paranoid. I constantly feel as if I am being watched and that nothing in life is real. I see many things that are directly related to something that I have said or done and it all seems to happen much to frequently for it to be a coincidence. I have tried to seek help from my family, but they don't want anything to do with me or ignore me. I have never really had a good relationship with my folks and everyone who I cared about or took the time to care abut me has died from heart related deaths. I feel as if I am on a doomed path and no matter how hard I try to change it I fail. It seems hat I fall at each hurdle that life tosses at me. I am tired of being alone and I am tired of being under constant paranoia. I am not even sad I just am. Not happy, not sad, not numb, just existing. I feel as if everything I do, there is someone who sees it and tries there best to make a mockery of my failures and kick me while i'm down. I just want it to stop. I don't feel as if I have ever led a "real" life. Everything just seems too scripted and all my questions to anyone regarding my personal life and or family are either unanswered or are subject to an immediate subject change. I feel as if everyone is hiding some huge secret from me and I just want them to give up and tell me that i'm part of some prank or elaborate hoax, but they will never let up. I have no future. I am no superman.  

Plank.
  • Plank.

master trole 2015

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:22 PM

Whenever someone uses the term "viral," or has to show me the "epic maymay" they found on cheezburger, I just want to punch them in the face.

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:33 AM

I hate cats...

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:45 AM Edited by Lil Jacob 27, 02 February 2014 - 10:47 AM.

I have a hard time saying what I like to say so please bear with me. I am not depressed, but I want to die. I know it sounds weird so let me explain. I never felt as if I had ever belonged in this world. I have always felt that this world, earth, was never really where I had belonged. I just sit around my house all day wanting to go out, but because I have no friends, no transport, and very little money I just sit at home all day playing video-games and sleeping to fill my time. I am obese and I just never really feel happy, i'm not sad, but i'm not happy either. I want to change, but because of social anxiety I just can't stand being out in public. Especially since because I am so large I am looked at and often treated like I had just walked out of Dr. Frankenstein's lab. Nothing but an ugly useless monster. Looking at my family history it's likely I will have a violent heart attack before or into my 40's and I just don't care much for living. It's not that i'm depressed or anything, but I just get no pleasure from and don't see a point to living. The thought of suicide is constantly on my mind and I am always paranoid. I constantly feel as if I am being watched and that nothing in life is real. I see many things that are directly related to something that I have said or done and it all seems to happen much to frequently for it to be a coincidence. I have tried to seek help from my family, but they don't want anything to do with me or ignore me. I have never really had a good relationship with my folks and everyone who I cared about or took the time to care abut me has died from heart related deaths. I feel as if I am on a doomed path and no matter how hard I try to change it I fail. It seems hat I fall at each hurdle that life tosses at me. I am tired of being alone and I am tired of being under constant paranoia. I am not even sad I just am. Not happy, not sad, not numb, just existing. I feel as if everything I do, there is someone who sees it and tries there best to make a mockery of my failures and kick me while i'm down. I just want it to stop. I don't feel as if I have ever led a "real" life. Everything just seems too scripted and all my questions to anyone regarding my personal life and or family are either unanswered or are subject to an immediate subject change. I feel as if everyone is hiding some huge secret from me and I just want them to give up and tell me that i'm part of some prank or elaborate hoax, but they will never let up. I have no future. I am no superman.  

Its never too late bro. I was kind of fat when I was younger and I felt like people didn't like me. One day I decided that I won't give a f*ck no more and decided to just be myself. I started exercising and eating healthy with the thought that that I was improving myself. I've made a lot of friends since then because I realised that people will judge you anyway so I shouldn't care what they think and be myself. There's always some one who will like you for you, so don't give up and remember life is short, don't waste it because of what others think.

Murray Bunyan
  • Murray Bunyan

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:22 AM

I hate dogs.

Special Members
  • Special Members

Mia Khalifa <3 <3 <3

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:37 PM

I almost lost my virgity when I was 4!

Eris
  • Eris

hey bae

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:38 PM

I hope your uncle is in jail. 

• livejoker, gunziness, lol232 and 8 others like this

Special Members
  • Special Members

Mia Khalifa <3 <3 <3

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:44 PM

Lol, it wasn`t with an adult. It was with a girl who was the same age as me (No attempted rape either). We where a "pretend-couple". I won`t go into detail about it, because just thinking about it makes me cringe of emberrasment.

• Shah Sam likes this

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Contributor [Movies & TV] 2012
    Best Writer 2012
    Story of the Year 2012 "Grand Theft Auto V"
    Best Concept Story 2012 "The Story of Albert de Silva"

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:40 PM

I sh*t on the bathroom floor in high school for the thrill.

• Shah Sam likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

michael-jordan-laugh%2B(1).gif

• RedBull FM likes this

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

#BUCKLEUPBABY

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

Lol, it wasn`t with an adult. It was with a girl who was the same age as me (No attempted rape either). We where a "pretend-couple". I won`t go into detail about it, because just thinking about it makes me cringe of emberrasment.

Never knew 4 year olds know about sex, love, relationships ect.

kk.
  • kk.

So long, and thanks for all the fish

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:57 PM

I hate cats...

MONSTER!

• Spider-Vice and Dbns_Finest like this

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:15 PM

I shared a girlfriend with my friend in gr 8. Really bad idea...

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:39 PM

I want to smack anybody who:
-smacks whilst eating or loudly chomps on chips
-snorts too much
-sniffles constantly every 15 seconds like their allergies are the worse thing evar!!! :dozing
-likes to snoop or get too nosy

Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:31 PM

Oh here's a good one:

I f*cked up my first date(real bad) it wouldn't be such a huge problem if the girl wasn't the hottest in town, plus she was the one to ask me out(I was about to ask hear out but she started typing so I waited for her to send the message and guess what she asked? lol)

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

Yes, I crossed my old man back in Oregon.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:36 PM

I masturbated in the school showers once

I had sex with a 15 year old and then a month later her 16 year old friend

I can, and have sucked my own diq

I am not religious (I am employed in a conservative church)

I don't accept my lesbian sister

I guess those are the absolute worst ones

• Sting4S likes this

Rented
  • Rented

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:44 PM

Okay, I've got a real huge secret. I've finally got a chance to get it down all at once. And i know for a fact that not very many people are going to believe this.

When I was really young, like before I even got into school, there was a girl that I hung out with. I don't really count it as my first kiss since I was young and it was against my will... but it happened.

We stayed together all throughout grade school, playing like any other kid would. Even when i moved out of town, and came back a year and a half later, we were still tight. In fact, when we moved back, she and I became neighbors.

So for about 2 years all we did was play together, from the moment I woke up in the morning all they way until curfew, and I must say... it was a lot of fun.

About the time we were 11, her family had their 5th child, and their home wasn't going to fit them all, so they were going to need to take the girl out of her room and move her to the basement. Problem was that there wasn't a room down there either. So they began renovation of a new bedroom down there.

About halfway through the construction, we were allowed to play in there away from all the other children in that house. We'd play dolls, house... were we the only 11 year olds that still played house? Well what we did one day I'm sure a lot of other 11 year olds didn't do.

I really don't know the early details, but somehow I was able to get her to willingly take her clothes off. I'm not kidding, everything. We started slowly, one of us hid behind a dresser, and the other would tell them which piece to take off, and then hold it above the dresser to prove we did it. I guess I was able to convince her it was a game. Eventually one of us was able to get the other fully unclothed, and soon the two of us were together unclothed. Naked. Fully.

We stayed like that together, playing like we always did, just without any clothes on. It went on for around 20 minutes until something happened, details missing (I was too focused in on the good parts of the event), and I went home, and that was that.

she came over the next day and asked me "Remember yesterday, we were naked?" And I was like... "yeah."

I didn't know about sexual intercourse back then, and if it happened again today you're goddamn right I'd have done it, but I didn't, and the experience itself has impacted me in so many ways. a couple of years after it happened, I thought of the day as a huge mistake. Now, I look at it as huge missed opportunity.

And that's the story of how I almost lost my virginity at age 11.

Pedobear2.png

• The Leviathan likes this

Rented
  • Rented

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:56 PM

When I was a teen I had this female cousin, well, she was hot and, actually nothing ever happend, but I might have had bad thoughts two or three times, specially at night. whatsthat.gif

Forgive Me Padre for I Have Sinned.

I have another confession, when I was younger (4-8), I had a crush on my second cousin. I didn't know I was related to her though, and when I found out I felt disappointed.

Well I don't think there's a problem unless you have a crush on her even after you realized that he's your cousin... I had this girl add me on Facebook once, I didn't know her but still accepted her friend request later I saw that she added my dad too so I asked him if he knows who she is and he said she's my cousin, I don't think I ever met her but anyway a year later she started to look a bit hotter and I admit that she is, hell I never met her and like I said; don't think there's a problem unless you have a crush on her or want to have a relation ship...

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:55 AM

I get too out of hand when frustrated or irritated.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users