Quantcast

» «
Photo

I Have a Confession to Make

8,106 replies to this topic
Zotak
  • Zotak

Tom Hardy looks like me, or is it the other way?

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:21 AM

I want all muslim to go to hell, and that is not even a secret to begin with with.

Target13
  • Target13

Beyond Creativity®

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:06 PM

I Hate the post above me. You racist prick. (Not all Muslims are terrorists.)

Okay, Here is my confession.

I Made out with my Best Friend's Girlfriend...And never told him.

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:41 PM

I want all muslim to go to hell, and that is not even a secret to begin with with.

Why? Don't hand me anything about terrorism either, you can't blame the actions of a few on a group of hundreds of millions.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

Why? Don't hand me anything about terrorism either, you can't blame the actions of a few on a group of hundreds of millions.
I have to admit that lately I'm taking a more radical posture with the subject of islamic terrorism. I always said that not every muslim was a terrorist (hell, I have even muslim friends) but just a few proportion but, seeing how f*cked up is wherever they go, I'm starting to feel revulsion to that religion in general.

I have been educated to avoid falling in that kind of easy irrational mentality but sh*t, I'm sick of it. FFS, we are in the XXI century, it's enough of religious bullsh*t.

ItsTotesSoFluffy
  • ItsTotesSoFluffy

Zombie

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:56 AM

I'm totes in love with Miley Cyrus' album and I feel so dirty and disgusting about it :(

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:18 AM Edited by Crazyeighties, 05 November 2013 - 02:20 AM.

I think this thread is spamming the forum

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:21 AM

you sir are a racist a$$ hole

Zotak
  • Zotak

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:00 AM Edited by Zotak, 06 November 2013 - 05:45 AM.

you sir are a racist a$$ hole

Since when is muslim a race? I'm just fed up with the whole politically correct BS, and muslim can still go to hell, weird,  messed up culture and religion, brainwashed children, women treated worst than street dogs, f*ck them.

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:03 AM Edited by whatsstrength, 05 November 2013 - 04:12 AM.

I have to admit that lately I'm taking a more radical posture with the subject of islamic terrorism. I always said that not every muslim was a terrorist (hell, I have even muslim friends) but just a few proportion but, seeing how f*cked up is wherever they go, I'm starting to feel revulsion to that religion in general.

I have been educated to avoid falling in that kind of easy irrational mentality but sh*t, I'm sick of it. FFS, we are in the XXI century, it's enough of religious bullsh*t.

Islam is hardly the only religion guilty of violent atrocities and disgusting stories. Most of the monotheist religions call for the admiration of Abraham, an asshole who was a hair away from killing his son until God told him not to. And who could forget the great flood which brought about a genocide of unparalleled size. Or maybe how Jesus told people they don't need to work or care for their families. Then there's the concept of original sin that holds the actions of one man against the entire human race for all time. Christianity convinces people that they and their children were not born well and only through baptism and acceptance into the church can they be saved from the pain of eternal torture.

In addition to this, we are all constantly being supervised by God and he can even find us guilty of having "dirty" thoughts. Thought crime. Even dreams can be seen as an evil to him. And when we finally get to die, we either spend eternity (so beyond human comprehension) roasting alive for breaking a few rules, or we get to praise God in an endless church sermon praising him. 

All of the Abrahamic religions are abominations and it's sickening that people buy into their lies.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:03 AM

I know, I know almost every religion has commited its crimes but lately, with all the islamic violence spreading around the world, ruining revolutions with democratic intentions, and just f*cking around, I've begun to feel some disgust against the islamic religion especially.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:07 AM

I'll just keep all 72 of the virgins for myself then.. you traitors.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:08 AM Edited by Tritium, 05 November 2013 - 10:08 AM.

I'm trisexual!

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:16 AM

I hate dogs

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:17 AM

I'll just keep all 72 of the virgins for myself then.. you traitors.

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:17 AM

Love this thread.

Few of my own :
- i believe in God and all, but i f*cking hate religions, so i'm agnostic i think

- i jerk off thinking about girls that im in love with just to move on, because i always thinking jerking off about them means i dont respect them at all and i always respect the girl that i love.

- im a very boring, shy person that sometimes i hate myself (not suicidal though).

- im slowly becoming like a mix of fictional characters that i like (heisenberg and max payne). With that, im slowly becoming cold, bitter, pessimistic, and also have a big ego. This all happened because of a view sh*t that happened in my life. I can relate to Michael De Santa a little bit because i also have anger problems, big anger problems.

- sometimes, like othet posts here, i want to kill some people that pisses me off. Whether its some d*ck in the news or just some people that i've met (example : i want to curse, scream and beat up the people who go on a f*cking strike on the f*cking road because they caused a traffic jam and screw my day).

I really feel like the biggest freak :( . I came to the point where i feel wrong if i'm actually happy. I becamr used to this anger problem that ive become attached to it.

These confessions are the only confessions i share with you guys since i feel more comfortable sharing these with strangers than people that i know.
  • Shah Sam likes this

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:21 AM

Love this thread.

Few of my own :
- i believe in God and all, but i f*cking hate religions, so i'm agnostic i think

- i jerk off thinking about girls that im in love with just to move on, because i always thinking jerking off about them means i dont respect them at all and i always respect the girl that i love.

- im a very boring, shy person that sometimes i hate myself (not suicidal though).

- im slowly becoming like a mix of fictional characters that i like (heisenberg and max payne). With that, im slowly becoming cold, bitter, pessimistic, and also have a big ego. This all happened because of a view sh*t that happened in my life. I can relate to Michael De Santa a little bit because i also have anger problems, big anger problems.

- sometimes, like othet posts here, i want to kill some people that pisses me off. Whether its some d*ck in the news or just some people that i've met (example : i want to curse, scream and beat up the people who go on a f*cking strike on the f*cking road because they caused a traffic jam and screw my day).

I really feel like the biggest freak :( . I came to the point where i feel wrong if i'm actually happy. I becamr used to this anger problem that ive become attached to it.

These confessions are the only confessions i share with you guys since i feel more comfortable sharing these with strangers than people that i know.

Don't feel bad!

I hate people too.

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:26 AM

Love this thread.

Few of my own :

Don't feel bad!

I hate people too.

Haha thanks bro.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:28 AM

If you're not trolling then you should probably f*ck off of this forum.

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:39 AM

The muslims are good people, maybe Zotak confused them with the f*cking d*ck extremists who kill in the name of muslim. Those guys shpuld go to hell.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:08 AM Edited by •¿F¡ññ4L¡ƒ£?•, 06 November 2013 - 05:14 AM.

QUOTE (Shyabang Shyabang @ Thursday, Aug 1 2013, 21:57) When I was a kid, my friends and I snuck to the school grounds at night. We hid whenever we saw a police car move into the school area.

When I was a teenager, I used to sneak out and explore the downtown area with my friends on Friday nights. We took the subway.

I was 18 when I went on a field trip to Montreal. I snuck out of the hotel at night with my friends. The bars and the night club let us in, but they refused to serve us any alcoholic beverages because we looked too young.
I like to ride my bicycle at night to avoid the hot sunlight. However, the bigger reason is to feel the thrill of being in the park at night.

You are like a real life version of Barney Stinson man. Your life is just a non-stop rollercoaster.

I've read all of your confessions, this guy still takes the cake for craziest confessions.

Tyler
  • Tyler

tempora labuntur

• None
  • Best Poem 2014
    Best Story 2014
    Most Talented Writer 2014
    Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:21 AM

Nah, that means you're still a theist. You're just against organized religion is all.

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:52 AM

Nah, that means you're still a theist. You're just against organized religion is all.

You know what ? I dont acutally hate them, but sometimes i feel that religions is kinda useless, i dunno. Thinking about stuff like this could blow my mind lol.

Zotak
  • Zotak

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:59 AM Edited by Zotak, 06 November 2013 - 05:59 AM.

The muslims are good people, maybe Zotak confused them with the f*cking d*ck extremists who kill in the name of muslim. Those guys shpuld go to hell.

Stingray my boy, I would never do such thing, and why so much anger. Ala would dissaprove of your behavior.

Much love to you, blessings.

rampage is right, it's those extremist goat f*ckers I was referring to, who give a bad name to the good people, and that applies to any other extremist groups.

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:06 PM

I had twin children. Takahiro and Hachiro. Hachiro said he no want to be doctor.

Takahiro only child now.

• Node, Gummy  and Naroon like this

Nonpareil1983
  • Nonpareil1983

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:35 PM

I don't like the Star Wars movies. 

Tyler
  • Tyler

tempora labuntur

• None
  • Best Poem 2014
    Best Story 2014
    Most Talented Writer 2014
    Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:03 AM

You know what ? I dont acutally hate them, but sometimes i feel that religions is kinda useless, i dunno. Thinking about stuff like this could blow my mind lol.

Hey, nothing wrong with doing that. You should follow the trail as deep as it goes into the rabbit hole. It's amazing how much we can change our perspective by just following our line of thought long enough.

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:12 AM

Hey, nothing wrong with doing that. You should follow the trail as deep as it goes into the rabbit hole. It's amazing how much we can change our perspective by just following our line of thought long enough.

yeah, its just that whenever i started thinking about religion, i ended up feeling weird and crazy. But it is good though that i realised that i'm not a religion person because that means i'm not lying to myself. 

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

Don't Mind Me...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:40 AM

I totally broke a plate today. No one knows but me... wait.

Crap.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:30 AM

I'm a compulsive liar. 

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:54 AM

i hate social media. anyone remember msn messenger? that was the sh*t.
  • Node likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users