I Have a Confession to Make

11,702 replies to this topic
SHIFAAH9
  • SHIFAAH9

Street Cat

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted A week ago

@trip: that just went through my head and it freaks me out. People don't actually do that, do they?

I do it when some thing is in my eye. i don't care how gross it is. its better to remove what ever that got stuck in your eye then leaving.

Because it could make you go blind, which none of you would actually want.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

burn commodities

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2017
    Not Very Punk 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted A week ago

i just straight up wanna die

• Femme Fatale likes this

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Census]
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted A week ago

@trip: that just went through my head and it freaks me out. People don't actually do that, do they?

I do it when some thing is in my eye. i don't care how gross it is. its better to remove what ever that got stuck in your eye then leaving.
Because it could make you go blind, which none of you would actually want.
Yeah, I do it all the time. I've employed the Superman eyelid technique since like '78 '79.
Not kidding

SHIFAAH9
  • SHIFAAH9

Street Cat

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted A week ago

1778-79

or

1878-79

or

1978-79

Geez How Old Are u 1000...?

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Best Poster in General Chat 2017
    Coolest Member 2017
    Best Post 2017 [Paul Walker]
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted A week ago

It's obviously 2078 as he lives in a reverse-time casualty loop.
No-one could live 150+ years, that's just crazy-talk.
  • Evil empire likes this

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted A week ago

I can disco.  Does that help?

• AlienTwo likes this

fashion
  • fashion

send bobs

• Members
  • Mars
  • Most Desperate For a Ban 2017

Posted A week ago

Trip is a fossil from the prehistoric times.

It's not that I actually think doing stunts like this with your eye is disgusting overall, it just kind of disgusts me personally. Just imagining it gives me the creeps but I'm the weird one, it's my odd phobia.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted A week ago

Yeah. eyes are gross and scary.  No one wants to have sight issues because they poked their eye out...or anything.

It took me years before I could even put drops in my eyes.  Years.

I have no idea how people wear contact lenses.  I could never go poking in my eye like that.

• 刀 likes this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

1778-79

or

1878-79

or

1978-79

Geez How Old Are u 1000...?

Dude, nobody can live past 1000 years, that's insanity! My grand-grand-grand-grandmother only lived to 873, and she lived an average life. You could maybe get past 920 with good health and luck, but 1000 is just too much.

SHIFAAH9
  • SHIFAAH9

Street Cat

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted A week ago

1000 was the amount that i thought of Putting there at that very moment so...

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

My confession for the day is that, this year was a turning point in my vision about eletric cars.

I used to despite and laugh at them because of their ridiculously short mileage and range, but now that Tesla with its Model 3 showed us that it can be done, and be better than ICE I'm starting to grow interest on acquiring a eletric car for daily driving in the future.

So what is the problem?

The stupid government of my country has been very protective of its oil industry for the last 60 years atleast...And because of that, a Tesla Model 3 is sold here for a measly amount of R$750.000,00...While our minimum wage is R$950,00.

Let that sink in for a moment...

This new president that has been adopting more libertarian policies on his rules that are quite polemical, but one of them is to finally reduce the basic import tax of 25% to 7% on hybrids and eletric cars.

That's a good start.

But the Model 3 would still cost over R$100.000,00 on its basic trim because of other taxes that piles up on the price tag.

It's f*cking ridiculous.

Oh yeah, I also hate how some owners of electric cars are snobbish because their cars are more cost effective.

Sorry for the long rant, but I had to get this off my chest.
  • DOUGL4S1 likes this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago Edited by DOUGL4S1, A week ago.

My confession for the day is that, this year was a turning point in my vision about eletric cars.

I used to despite and laugh at them because of their ridiculously short mileage and range, but now that Tesla with its Model 3 showed us that it can be done, and be better than ICE I'm starting to grow interest on acquiring a eletric car for daily driving in the future.

So what is the problem?

The stupid government of my country has been very protective of its oil industry for the last 60 years atleast...And because of that, a Tesla Model 3 is sold here for a measly amount of R$750.000,00...While our minimum wage is R$950,00.

This new president that has been adopting more libertarian policies on his rules that are quite polemical, but one of them is to finally reduce the basic import tax of 25% to 7% on hybrids and eletric cars.

That's a good start.

But the Model 3 would still cost over R$100.000,00 on its basic trim because of other taxes that piles up on the price tag.

It's f*cking ridiculous.

Oh yeah, I also hate how some owners of electric cars are snobbish because their cars are more cost effective.

I think the only time I've seen a Tesla in person was in a luxury car dealership, with a stupidly expensive price tag. Another bad thing for Teslas in here are the lack of charging stations, so you're either stuck in a radius around your house or you'll need to count on other people's electricity. But yes, hybrid/electric vehicles are getting way more popular. I'm seeing a lot more Priuses on the road (of all things...), mostly because it is still not a very respected technology, except for big cities like São Paulo where electric buses have been in cervice for a while now (and those things are quick).

But the only reason I think this is happening is because gas prices are raising every day.

• Pedinhuh likes this

M0rk
  • M0rk

Pretty boy nigga eating pussy like it's shrimpy

• Members
  • Zimbabwe
  • Best Crew 2017 [Spanish Kings]
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A week ago

my pee pee hurts

• slimeball supreme and Pastry like this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

my pee pee hurts

Everybody hurts.

• GrudgefromSanAndreas likes this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

So what is the problem?

That's a good start.

It's f*cking ridiculous.

I think the only time I've seen a Tesla in person was in a luxury car dealership, with a stupidly expensive price tag. Another bad thing for Teslas in here are the lack of charging stations, so you're either stuck in a radius around your house or you'll need to count on other people's electricity. But yes, hybrid/electric vehicles are getting way more popular. I'm seeing a lot more Priuses on the road (of all things...), mostly because it is still not a very respected technology, except for big cities like São Paulo where electric buses have been in cervice for a while now (and those things are quick).

But the only reason I think this is happening is because gas prices are raising every day.

Not only because of gas prices but there's an effort to push eletric cars and make them affordable worldwide and Brazil, until now, was STILL believing in Ethanol which isn't a very good alternative as it still pollutes and isn't as effective as gasoline and diesel, and it was still protecting it's oil industry.

And honestly, once eletric cars are the norm here(in about 15 years, give or take), Petrobras will be done for, unless ICE would still be allowed to drive.

Also, now people are becoming aware of how fast eletric cars are off the line(in fact, that's the main reason in so inclined to get a eletric DD now) and are less expensive to main, given how less complicated their engines are, which attracts lots of consumers.

Once you rationally think about it, eletric cars are the best buy.

Lucius M. Galloway
  • Lucius M. Galloway

Blood God

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Lucius M. Galloway, A week ago.

Today I witnessed my mother fight my sister, and for some reason, I took guilty pleasure in it. Before one jumps to conclusions, my sister is what I would call a "Hellstorm." She talks back, to anyone, even her own mother, and you know the old wives tales, you talk back to your elders, you cut your days short. It must have started around 2016, because they've fought each other a lot, and they reconciled, but now my mother says that was the last straw, it's time for her to gtfo.

Here's how it went down. I was getting out of the shower, bumping some Denzel Curry ( goat), and I hear some arguing going on. I open the door, and I hear my mom telling my sister that the dishes from our rooms need to be brought down after you're finished eating. I already knew there was going to be some backtalk from my sister, so they got louder and louder. My mom lays down the law, all we have to do is abide by it. I'm a sarcastic motherf*cker, but I'll do something if you ask, once. My sister states, "oh so you can call me all types of hoes and bitches, but when I call you one, that's disrespectful." I don't care about that, words are just words, she's my mom and your mom, you're living under her roof, and she can say whatever the f*ck she wants, you don't have to like it.

So the argument is getting louder, my sister is throwing back f*ck you(s), and go to hell(s), because my mom touched upon a sensitive topic. She crashed her car, and was stuck at home, and you know how teenagers are, they will do anything just to get out, but you can't when you have to rely on someone to give you a ride.

So then my sister brings up my mom's past boyfriends, and etc. Then says that the man she's supposed to be marrying, will never marry her because she's a "stupid ass ho."

You get a taste of what is going down, cursing, yelling, arguing. The ultimatum my mom always boils down to, is to get out of her house. Cause "you living in my house, eating my food, using my internet, and you think you can talk to my any kind of way and still live here? Get the f*ck out." The last "go to hell" really set my mom off, cause she bolted upstairs and beat the brakes off her.

So I watched, lol, a disobedient child needs to be disciplined, and when all else fails and they think they're an adult, you treat them like one. So my sister is yelling, crying now, after all of the instigating she did, talking a big talk, even said she was going to beat her ass, is crying?

So then my sister is telling me to get mom off of her. I didn't do anything. She had it coming, and it was sad that it had to go down like this, but she needed to learn. You bring a child into this world, and they disrespect you, degrade you, and talk back? That's an ass whooping well deserved.

So then my sister starts fighting back, no hands, just slaps and scuffling. The police are called, and then my mother tells my grandmother to come get her granddaughter, and to find her a place to stay, cause she's never coming back. Then said "sometimes you have to turn your back on your own child when they don't want to mind."

Then my mom said that there is no apology, no sorry, no nothing, when you leave for work, your stuff will be out on the porch. Now I won't say I am the innocent one, when I get blamed for something, and try to prove my innocence by using logic, it sometimes comes off as talking back, and I get scolded a little by my mom. But never, ever have I nor will I put hands on my mother. She brought me into the world, she's the only one I can turn to when things go wrong, and everything I know I learned from her. Most importantly, she isn't crazy, old school too, so I can't lose. My sister is brainwashed by her degenerate friends, whose parents give no f*cks about them, that tells her she is trying to control her life and restrict her. So anything my mom says that is to help or scold, it incites an argument, or worse, a fight.

But at the end of the day, they have to reconcile at some point. One thing is for sure, my sister's mouth is a weapon, and it will get her put in her place one day, physically, or fatally. My mom has already gotten burial insurance on her. There will be no tears shed by me, this is the same person who can say "I love you" but struggle to mean it.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
    Coolest Member 2017
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted A week ago

how-do-you-do-fellow-kids-steve-buscemi.

I too have human emotions, like the 100% real human I am.
  • Star-Lord and Once a Jolly Swagman like this

SHIFAAH9
  • SHIFAAH9

Street Cat

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted A week ago

oh. i thought your were an alien...!

Spoiler

spectre07
  • spectre07

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted A week ago Edited by Crokey, 6 days ago.

I had a dead tooth. I can't believe that thing was in my mouth around 10 years, very brownish colour with a hole in one side with strong cavitie around there, I wanna keep it to remember, but I throw it to the trash and thinking to vomit a lot.

I never was in a mens club until 2017 and I just freak a girl and make it cry, so I lost to have sex with her. :lol:

• t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m likes this

Big_Smiley
  • Big_Smiley

One Love Forever

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Big_Smiley, A week ago.

I never was in a mens club until 2017 and I just freak a girl and make it cry, so I lost to have sex with her. :lol:

Man what are you talking about? lol.

Madhatter
  • Madhatter

Suck it

• The Yakuza
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

how-do-you-do-fellow-kids-steve-buscemi.

I too have human emotions, like the 100% real human I am.

Fake news!
  • AlienTwo likes this

Noale
  • Noale

OH HI MARK

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

I had a dead tooth. I can't believe that thing was in my mouth around 10 years, very brownish colour with a hole in one side with strong cavitie around there, I wanna keep it to remember, but I throw it to the trash and thinking to vomit a lot.

5fdf19b10cdff4dd0db50ab7d57459ce1991d188

• t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m likes this

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 6 days ago

I've only been drunk 5 times in my life.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

burn commodities

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2017
    Not Very Punk 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 5 days ago

I've only been drunk like a lot.

• Star-Lord and Femme Fatale like this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic Awards 2017] Best Funny Snap
    Best Event 2017
    Best New GTA Member 2017
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 5 days ago

Never was drank, but liver is dead.
[o:

deadx23
  • deadx23

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 5 days ago

I just drink to socialize (it's not working)
  • Star-Lord and AlienTwo like this

Big_Smiley
  • Big_Smiley

One Love Forever

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Big_Smiley, 5 days ago.

I've only been drunk 5 times in my life.

Good for you i guess. I confess my first time i got drunk af was when i was 13 at some party close to my pad. After that night, i also confess alcohol kinda became an issue for me growing up into my teens. Even if i was just chilling outside on the fence at my house with some other homeboys from the neighborhood i would be drinking. Had to give up that sh*t along with smoking and i did once i got my sh*t together after graduating high school. Sh*t was rough at times though in a hell hole of a neighborhood. Needed something to get through all that. Struggle was way to real growing up :/

As for now i don't really drink at all. Mabye here or there at family parties. But i kinda perfer sticking with a ice cold soda or mabye some Mikes lemonade :p
  • Simply_Wasted likes this

THC
  • THC

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Come to think of it, i'm so glad that I wasn't caught for doing some of the stuff I did in high school because if I was caught it would've been bad for me. Some of it I did for the thrill of it and some I don't even know why I did it just did it.

• alkaline_ likes this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic Awards 2017] Best Funny Snap
    Best Event 2017
    Best New GTA Member 2017
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 3 days ago

Come to think of it, i'm so glad that I wasn't caught for doing some of the stuff I did in high school because if I was caught it would've been bad for me. Some of it I did for the thrill of it and some I don't even know why I did it just did it.

Im getting ideas, but do you mind sharing with us, what things?

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
    Coolest Member 2017
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 3 days ago

I think some things are best left mysteries.
  • GrudgefromSanAndreas likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users