I Have a Confession to Make

10,354 replies to this topic
Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

Probably not your father

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 14 May 2017 - 05:19 PM

I see in "pixels" all of the time. I have visual snow syndrome. I don't even remember what regular vision looks/feels like anymore. :/

Hmm, and how fast did that happen ?

Do you also see shadows moving ?

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

#SaveOpenIV

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
  • Best Character 2016 [Niko Bellic Ped]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:50 AM

I am still yet to know what a hug is like. Haven't had one for as long as I can remember.

Actually I've never even touched a girl before so haha high five

I'm gonna die like this lol

• LincolnClay likes this

LincolnClay
  • LincolnClay

F*ck Take Two Interactive...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:03 PM

I am still yet to know what a hug is like. Haven't had one for as long as I can remember.

You're not alone, I also confess that I have yet to learn what the supposed warm feeling of a hug is. Or a kiss...

F*ck, the more I tell about myself, the more I realise I'm a cynical, depressed young man with barely anything to live for.
  • Jolly Swagman likes this

Vyxra
  • Vyxra

• Daily Globe
  • None

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:45 PM

I have a horrible habit of extensively bitching about some ex-friends who've gone out of their way to wrong me or people I respect. At first I feel like they deserve to be "exposed" for whatever they did, but later I start to regret everything I've said about them because we used to be friends and it just feels wrong to talk about them like that. :/
  • Jolly Swagman, AlienTwo, The Deadite and 1 other like this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

Probably not your father

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:40 PM

I sometimes like these i really think about crime when considering the rest of how my life will look.

Sure freedom is nice, but there is honestly something about just ruining people their lives sometimes, or just being some lord of chaos and destruction,....even if you get caught, you pretty much gave a big f*ck you to society and will only be costing society money from that moment.

Ah, if it was not for my life expectancy being over 70, i'd never do this sh*tty grind....no wonder that in sh*tty times like the middle ages there was so much sh*t happening.

• LincolnClay and dawarboss75 like this

XXI
  • XXI

pretty n nasty

• Members
  • Wales
  • The Baddest Female
    Best CL Fan
    Best New Member 2015

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:38 PM Edited by XXI, 17 May 2017 - 02:38 PM.

I dislike most female Twitch streamers, their high pitched voices and constantly reminding male viewers about the amazon wishlist link they have on their profile. Cringe.
  • Kushology, Coleco, ceszayers and 2 others like this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:34 PM

You're not alone, I also confess that I have yet to learn what the supposed warm feeling of a hug is. Or a kiss...

F*ck, the more I tell about myself, the more I realise I'm a cynical, depressed young man with barely anything to live for.
I know this sounds like some some bullsh*t that every c*nt sprouts at you all the time but I promise you stuff will get better. You'll find out what kind of man you wanna be one day (hopefully soon but maybe not but it will happen) and when you do you'll be happy that you know who you are and love yourself for it. Once that happens you'll be fighting off the ladies :).

OT: I paid money for "The Best of the Venga Boys" on iTunes when I was off my face once and I'm not sorry.
  • theNGclan, Synthol and LincolnClay like this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

Probably not your father

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 4 weeks ago

I confess that i currently still have some gay dating profile with some friend of a whatsapp chat friend's face pictures on it.

Also i got facebook and cell phone info from that guy to given to my by his/my friend and that is kinda put there to.

Occasionally my friend let's me know his friend is pretty much getting calls and requests all the time from people that would like to fist, assf*ck and dominate him, because i pretty much visited 100's if not 1000's of profiles with that fake profile once and the profile pretty much describes that's persons personal information and a slew of hardcore made up preferences acting pretty much as dominant/top/fetish bait so yea....i can understand him being bothered.

Sometimes i kinda have a regretful feeling about it, but then i remember that the one time we brought that guy into the game chat he pretty much acted like an asshole pretty much, so i do not think i ever delete that profile.

Leftist Bastard
  • Leftist Bastard

Like tears in rain

• Daily Globe
  • Syria

Posted 4 weeks ago

I confess that i currently still have some gay dating profile with some friend of a whatsapp chat friend's face pictures on it.

Also i got facebook and cell phone info from that guy to given to my by his/my friend and that is kinda put there to.

Occasionally my friend let's me know his friend is pretty much getting calls and requests all the time from people that would like to fist, assf*ck and dominate him, because i pretty much visited 100's if not 1000's of profiles with that fake profile once and the profile pretty much describes that's persons personal information and a slew of hardcore made up preferences acting pretty much as dominant/top/fetish bait so yea....i can understand him being bothered.

Sometimes i kinda have a regretful feeling about it, but then i remember that the one time we brought that guy into the game chat he pretty much acted like an asshole pretty much, so i do not think i ever delete that profile.

Dude that's dangerous. Being an asshole on game chat is one thing but using someone's personal information to effectively catfish a bunch of people [and who knows what types you're going to attract?] on a dating profile is not only really messed up but it could lead to legal repercussion, potentially. 

• ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Hardass Tomboy(tm)

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 4 weeks ago

I confess that most PC games that I play are pirated. And before someone plays morality issues on, me, let this sink in: A single Dollar is Eight-and-half here i in Libya. In other words, a $60 USD is 510 LYD. Ridiculously expensive, isn't it?

• Travedge likes this

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

Godfather

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Ai家妯b家, 4 weeks ago.

I dislike most female Twitch streamers, their high pitched voices and constantly reminding male viewers about the amazon wishlist link they have on their profile. Cringe.

^^ This video is the best especally the 5:20 mark

Dude that's dangerous. Being an asshole on game chat is one thing but using someone's personal information to effectively catfish a bunch of people [and who knows what types you're going to attract?] on a dating profile is not only really messed up but it could lead to legal repercussion, potentially. 

Not to mention this could be considered a form of Stalking/Harrassment I don't know how the laws are in Germany but in the U.S that is what it comes down too, Since you are the reason he's getting all the calls because of something you did, I'd remove the real info before he does find out it was you, If i found out someone did that to me and i was getting harrassed liked that you can be sure i would press charges against you and IF something WOULD to happen to the guy because of the info you put out there you could be held liable for it as well.

Travedge
  • Travedge

A man in motion feels no emotion

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I confess that most PC games that I play are pirated. And before someone plays morality issues on, me, let this sink in: A single Dollar is Eight-and-half here i in Libya. In other words, a $60 USD is 510 LYD. Ridiculously expensive, isn't it?

Yeah stay safe out there. I still think someone should start a go fund me to get you a gaming pc that runs skyrim without it crashing. Live long an prosper m8.

Synthol
  • Synthol

You're not bulletproof

• Members
  • Republic-of-the-Congo

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Synthol, 4 weeks ago.

Not a good idea to be publicly admitting you regularly commit a felony, I'm reporting you to the Libyan FIB.

• ten-a-penny likes this

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Best Ledby 2016
    Most Helpful 2016
    Quotable Notable Post of the Year 2016 ["sup"]
    Best Crew 2016 [The Daily Globe]
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2016
    Draw Contest Grand Prize 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm reporting you to interpol for snitching
  • ten-a-penny and The Deadite like this

Synthol
  • Synthol

You're not bulletproof

• Members
  • Republic-of-the-Congo

Posted 4 weeks ago

Not if I buy an attorney for 6 million Libyan Dingdogs to protect me.

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm reporting you to interpol for snitching

The band? Nice, I'm seeing them in August.
  • Coleco likes this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

Probably not your father

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 4 weeks ago

I dont use his adres tho...currently that is noted at being living at the uk...while he is from south america.

Also his fb is closed to even be viewed...i tested it all out.

Leftist Bastard
  • Leftist Bastard

Like tears in rain

• Daily Globe
  • Syria

Posted 4 weeks ago

Even still, you say he's getting calls and what have you. You never know the lengths people will go online especially if they're met with rejection after seemingly finding acceptance. I'll also be a bit blunt and say it's a really, *really* dick thing to do to someone you consider a friend in any capacity no matter their flaws.

Just my two cents.

• ten-a-penny, Synthol, ceszayers and 2 others like this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

Probably not your father

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Darth Absentis, 4 weeks ago.

sometimes when looking to my baby harp seal stuffed toy i sometimes say against it: "well aren't you a cute little mermaid ?!" :santa:

Even still, you say he's getting calls and what have you. You never know the lengths people will go online especially if they're met with rejection after seemingly finding acceptance. I'll also be a bit blunt and say it's a really, *really* dick thing to do to someone you consider a friend in any capacity no matter their flaws.

Just my two cents.

Well, if i considered him a friend i would not do it, like said, he's kinda(like really) a dick...heck, even i dont like 'm !

• Achlys likes this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 4 weeks ago

he's kinda(like really) a dick

2454FA4D-A80F-410D-B8EA-CA09E81846C5_zps
  • ten-a-penny, Darth Absentis, The Deadite and 1 other like this

Achlys
  • Achlys

Rawr

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 4 weeks ago

sometimes when looking to my baby harp seal stuffed toy i sometimes say against it: "well aren't you a cute little mermaid ?!" :santa:

Lol, a friend of mine said that to me once when were at the beach. I just blushed, and told her "shut up!" :lol:

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 4 weeks ago

How many LYD does a soda cost?

Travedge
  • Travedge

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Sadly we will never know. The feral cats finally overran him. Ill play Skyrim for a 100 years to honor his memory.⏳⏰🔫🔪💊💉🔨🚽🚬💣💰💰💰
  • ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Hardass Tomboy(tm)

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 4 weeks ago

Let's see:

1. 1 Liter of milk = around 7 [was less than 2.50 IIRR]
  2. 1 can of coffee milk 3-6, depending on what brand [same as above]
  3. 1 Kilo of tomatoes(!!!) = 6LYD. SIX! [used to be 1LYD, maybe less - 1/2LYD?]
  4. Legal, original/2011 DLC-free Skyrim ($20USD)? 170LYD.
  5. This sh*t? 3LYD [used to be 1LYD]
  6. Can't speak for sodas, but I can speak for canned drinks. 2.25 the lowest, 4 the highest. Can't speak for 1 Liter drink tho [Canned drinks - sodas and juices alike - were 2LYD max]
  7. PS2? 480LYD [Backwards Compatibility PS2 = 250LYD, regular 200LYD]
  8. PS3? Bought mine as 600LYD
  9. PS4? XB1? 1.6K+
  10. etc.....

I'm still puzzled by the fact that Libya is still CHEAPER than Morocco in some cases, like electro-gadgets like consoles.

• AlienTwo and Travedge like this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

Probably not your father

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 4 weeks ago

Seems i had sex with someone that actually is supposedly in an monogamous relationship...he told me before we did the act...but i just could not resist...

Also he suggested i might be welcome again...if that is so...i'm pretty much becoming the guy his cheat...

I first was like: "this is really against my moral code" but yea...then again, what use does moral codes even have ?

Besides...it is not my relation and if i hear it right that relationship if doomed to fail anyhow if they keep pretending "monogamy".

ceszayers
  • ceszayers

Gangsta

• The Precinct
  • None
  • Best New Member in Gen Chat 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 4 weeks ago

Nevermind the poor bastard whose boyfriend you slept with.

F*ck him. Amiright?

• Crokey, 2281, ten-a-penny and 5 others like this

Travedge
  • Travedge

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

F*ck him. Amiright?

Literally.

Ive been on either side of infidelity. It can get violent/dangerous. But what do I know? I ate way to much weed butter yesterday an woke up on my friends lawn.
  • ceszayers likes this

Achlys
  • Achlys

Rawr

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 4 weeks ago

F*ck him. Amiright?

Normally I'd support him, but I can't with this, since I've been cheated on. :/ Bastards are lucky I didn't throttle them, my ex-bf, and the guy he was sleeping with behind my back.
  • ten-a-penny and ceszayers like this

Travedge
  • Travedge

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

F*ck him. Amiright?

Normally I'd support him, but I can't with this, since I've been cheated on. :/ Bastards are lucky I didn't throttle them, my ex-bf, and the guy he was sleeping with behind my back.

Yeah my ex cheated on me for a month before takin off. She bought me meth for my birthday then left me cause Im a drug addict. New dude treats her like sh*t an she still msgs me daily "i miss u". Snakesssss
  • ten-a-penny, Achlys and ceszayers like this

Ai家妯b家
  • Ai家妯b家

Godfather

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 4 weeks ago

I dont use his adres tho...currently that is noted at being living at the uk...while he is from south america.

Also his fb is closed to even be viewed...i tested it all out.

Like Leftish said it doesn't matter if someone really wanted too they could track him by easier by his phone number and him having a closed facebook page doesn't mean anything there are still ways for them to access it.

Like i said what you are doing is most likely against the law in Germany not to mention you are making this guy life a living hell for really no good reason other then you don't like him.

Order 30 pizza's and send them to him and get over it don't set the guy up to get harassed all day and night eventually this is will come back to bite you in the ass so stop while you're ahead and before you cause anymore damage and trouble for him and yourself

• Travedge likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users