Photo

Which cars make best use of Nitrous?

2 replies to this topic
OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:57 PM Edited by OG Viking, 01 August 2013 - 09:57 AM.

If you are willing to use cheat codes, try the code that equips every car with nitrous. (Many PS2 cheats can be found here, see under the Vehicle section.)

I tried this today, it's fun to have nitrous on vehicles that can't normally be modded, like Police, Firetruck, Coach, Tractor...

It even works small vehicles like Caddy, Sweeper and Mower. LOL the Mower exhaust is right in between the driver's feet, that can't be healthy! I didn't see that until I used nitrous on it. And the Baggage vehicle reveals that it actually has two exhaust pipes although only one is visible. The second pipe becomes visible with the blue exhaust.
But the funniest vehicle of all that I have tested with nitrous, is the Quad-bike. It's freaking hilarious! lol.gif The Quad is normally not easy to handle, but with nitrous it is almost un-handleable. biggrin.gif

Also all NPC drivers will use nitrous, and it can lead to crazy traffic some really wild police chases!

Alas it doesn't work on two-wheel vehicles, so you can't have nitrous on your motorbikes (or BMX, LOL). It doesn't work on aircrafts or boats either.

QUOTE (Natural11 @ Saturday, Feb 16 2008, 19:09)
I've taken a liking to the Jester because it can lay down a strip of rubber well into second gear. Are there any other cars which lay down the rubber like that?

Try the Windsor. It lays down tons of rubber even without nitrous.

QUOTE (Bad~Boy#17 @ Sunday, Feb 17 2008, 12:05)
QUOTE (!!GameCH33TA!! @ Feb 17 2008, 11:37)
The best cars w/ Nitro have to be ... and Walton.

Agreed

I tested Walton w/ nitro and I don't see why it's so special? dontgetit.gif

EDIT: This post was a reply in Which cars make best use of Nitrous?, but someone split the thread.

Rizqan
  • Rizqan

Formerly known as Rizqan7

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:22 AM

Yeah cool! I also known this, I very like using Combine Harvester! lol.gif

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:55 AM

Nitrous enhanced Quad Bike during the Local Liquor Store mission equates to massive fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users