Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:57 AM

http://www.microsoft...x...eas/770801/

32. Admiral
pix.PlayGround.ru
Mission: Los Sepulcros (Sweet)
Feature: FI, TC1; PP
Can I save without failure of mission/no codes: No/Yes
The difficulty of obtaining: 1/5
This machine also has a transient uniqueness-open rear Windows after repainting in Transfendere.

The Russians say there's something special about the rear window after repainting in Transfender. What are they on about? (the blue comprehensive proof Admiral in Los Sepulcros)

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:25 PM

Well I have tried to see the difference in the Admiral from Los Sepulcros and couldn't find anything special about it but I really don't know what I was supposed to look for. Maybe someone else can explain the difference.

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

It's interesting how Toreno's Washington, T-Bone's ZR-350, and Ryder's Picadore are all the same color brown. It's like that's the Loco Syndicate car color. Jizzy's car is a slightly different color brown but then again he has a smaller cut in the earnings.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:18 AM

Regarding the "UC/UC2 Marengo Midnight Blue Maverick" acquisition, I was baffled that you were shooting it for 20 or so minutes. When the helicopter fell off the launchpad, it became blatantly obvious why. What annoys me is that it doesn't budge for guns other than the shotguns. I grew fond of this splendid looking helicopter and didn't want to start a new game, so I replayed the appearance mission using a "mission select" code. Since I had 100%, the Verdant Meadows garage was available, thus I conveniently stored the helicopter there.

rhans
  • rhans

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:58 AM

And the FI UC2 admiral in Los Sepulcros, its UC2 is gray or is it black? Because some people say it is black and other say gray.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:57 PM

IMO BP Forklift is a good one to obtain, because of its size. After all missions and unique vehicles you got, there is still some place in garages for smalle vehicles like Hustler and Forklift, or motorcycles.

Yep it doesn't take up much space, but a BP Forklift can also be fun to use. I sometimes use a regular Caddy or Lawnmower as get-away vehicle, it's fun because they are totally unsuitable. :D

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:09 PM Edited by fnxrak, 17 February 2014 - 05:12 PM.

And the FI UC2 admiral in Los Sepulcros, its UC2 is gray or is it black? Because some people say it is black and other say gray.

At least in the PC platform is gray, that can be checked with any save editor or game control panel or something like that.

All the colors in this topic have been double checked but in some cases there might be some differences in some platforms, I have not checked them all of course.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users