Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:57 AM

http://www.microsoft...x...eas/770801/

32. Admiral
pix.PlayGround.ru
Mission: Los Sepulcros (Sweet)
Feature: FI, TC1; PP
Can I save without failure of mission/no codes: No/Yes
The difficulty of obtaining: 1/5
This machine also has a transient uniqueness-open rear Windows after repainting in Transfendere.

The Russians say there's something special about the rear window after repainting in Transfender. What are they on about? (the blue comprehensive proof Admiral in Los Sepulcros)

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:25 PM

Well I have tried to see the difference in the Admiral from Los Sepulcros and couldn't find anything special about it but I really don't know what I was supposed to look for. Maybe someone else can explain the difference.
  • Militia likes this

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

It's interesting how Toreno's Washington, T-Bone's ZR-350, and Ryder's Picadore are all the same color brown. It's like that's the Loco Syndicate car color. Jizzy's car is a slightly different color brown but then again he has a smaller cut in the earnings.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:18 AM

Regarding the "UC/UC2 Marengo Midnight Blue Maverick" acquisition, I was baffled that you were shooting it for 20 or so minutes. When the helicopter fell off the launchpad, it became blatantly obvious why. What annoys me is that it doesn't budge for guns other than the shotguns. I grew fond of this splendid looking helicopter and didn't want to start a new game, so I replayed the appearance mission using a "mission select" code. Since I had 100%, the Verdant Meadows garage was available, thus I conveniently stored the helicopter there.

rhans
  • rhans

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:58 AM

And the FI UC2 admiral in Los Sepulcros, its UC2 is gray or is it black? Because some people say it is black and other say gray.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Hustler

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:57 PM

IMO BP Forklift is a good one to obtain, because of its size. After all missions and unique vehicles you got, there is still some place in garages for smalle vehicles like Hustler and Forklift, or motorcycles.

Yep it doesn't take up much space, but a BP Forklift can also be fun to use. I sometimes use a regular Caddy or Lawnmower as get-away vehicle, it's fun because they are totally unsuitable. :D
  • Militia likes this

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:09 PM Edited by fnxrak, 17 February 2014 - 05:12 PM.

And the FI UC2 admiral in Los Sepulcros, its UC2 is gray or is it black? Because some people say it is black and other say gray.

At least in the PC platform is gray, that can be checked with any save editor or game control panel or something like that.

All the colors in this topic have been double checked but in some cases there might be some differences in some platforms, I have not checked them all of course.

• Militia likes this

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:56 PM

He he he just wanted to add this baby to the topic: How to obtain the 'Unique Colours of the BF-400 with optional glitchy wheels

A very nice finding by UltimaRisingPhoenix

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2015 - 10:22 PM

Thanks for this topic!

• fnxrak and Usernamebetween22chara like this

Mr.BlackCJ
  • Mr.BlackCJ

I am Mr.Black, because i live in Vice city

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:56 AM

I have a question about the UC2 vehicles. Let's say i use my AP/UC2 Buffalo from High Noon, and bring it to a Pay'n'spray or Transfender and change the color. Will it change the UC2 too, and if yes, in both cases or only the Pay'n'spray?

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:05 PM Edited by Militia, 14 April 2015 - 12:06 PM.

Good question, however, I can't answer it.

But when dealing with EC and EC2, I stay far away from Pay and Spray.

There is a lot of cool EC2's in SA.  I hope to obtain some of them eventually...

I learned the AP Admiral in Los Sepulcros, is AP/EC2...

Same with the EP/EC2 Admiral and AP/EC2 Admiral in "You've Had Your Chips."

Mr.BlackCJ
  • Mr.BlackCJ

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:09 PM

Especially the UC2 Yellow Remington. If you want to have an awesome one you just bring it to a modshop after using it, and then make it FP/EP in Gray Imports. And don't tell me modding is a no go for you, have you actually EVER tried modding your special vehicles? Why don't you boot up the game, take some random AP vehicle, mod it and test it?

And also are you getting Glitched vehicles and make them FP/EP? Would be cool to have a Engineless FP/EP NRG500.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:14 PM

Well, in my second playthrough I was planning on getting a lot of these sorts of Special Vehicles...

OG Viking recommended I try that, too, but I haven't booted up SA since January.  Been busy with other GTA Projects...

Either I get the DP/EP/FP/MP BF-400 WITH CHEATS, or I get the Mutant/EC BF-400 WITHOUT CHEATS and make it EP/FP.  As for the Engineless NRG-500, I don't like it.  I prefer the one with an engine.  That I am CERTAINLY getting and making it EP/FP.  I want to do NRG-500 Challenge early, and once I pass it, I want to take this NRG-500 back to Los Santos and store it for later to make EP/FP...

Mr.BlackCJ
  • Mr.BlackCJ

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:16 PM

And also, are you gonna use the invincibility cheat to make your vehicles BP/EP? :D\

Like that you can make the FP/EP/DP Police AP :) And you can make every vehicle in the game BP/FP/EP.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:19 PM Edited by Militia, 14 April 2015 - 12:19 PM.

Yeah, if I do in fact do the second playthrough and use Cheats to get the Sultan, Packer, and BF-400, I'd probably use the Cheat to make the Vehicles BP/EP on all my FP Vehicles...

I plan on getting a lot of random not so good Vehicles this time, since I wouldn't be going for the 45 from my Current Save.  I'd just be getting totally different ones in a second Save File...

This Second Save will just be a fun Save.  Not taking it too seriously...

I haven't used Cheats in any GTA's though, since 2001-2003.  Over a decade ago when I stopped...

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Hustler

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:52 PM

I learned the AP Admiral in Los Sepulcros, is AP/EC2...

Same with the EP/EC2 Admiral and AP/EC2 Admiral in "You've Had Your Chips."

Is the AP Admiral in "You've Had Your Chips" obtainable without cheats? If it is, I can replace my Admiral from "Los Sepulcros" with something else.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:55 PM Edited by Militia, 14 April 2015 - 12:58 PM.

Yes...

Didn't you see me post the Video from fnxrak obtaining the EP/EC2 and AP/EC2 Admirals AT THE SAME TIME and PASSING the Mission?  I posted it a couple weeks back in the other Topic...

But if you want to see JUST the AP/EC2 Admiral....Here is it:

It's not that hard to get.  You can push the blown up wreck.  No need to shoot it back...

EDIT: ----> http://gtaforums.com...cussion/page-12

You even liked the post where I posted the Video! :p :D

• OG Viking likes this

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Hustler

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:25 PM Edited by OG Viking, 14 April 2015 - 01:26 PM.

I had completely forgot about that. Thank you now I can free up one garage slot.

The "new" AP Admiral should be mentioned in the guide. Perhaps OrionSR will add it in his Updates Summary?

System Error Guide Updates Summary
[....]
What am I missing?

See above. :p

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:30 PM Edited by Militia, 14 April 2015 - 01:31 PM.

Too bad you failed to get the AP Admiral in Los Sepulcros.  If you get rid of it, you have an extra +1 Mission Failure...

You do know that the AP Admiral in Los Seplucros is ALSO an EC2?  There is 2 AP Admirals both with a different EC2 and there is an EP Admiral also with a entirely different EC2, as well...

The one in Los Sepulcros is just as good as the one in "You've Had Your Chips."  The only difference is the invisible secondary color and also you PASS YHYC unlike Los Sepulcros.

Btw, in the System Error Guide on Gamefaqs he lists all these IDENTICAL SPECIAL VEHICLES.  Like there is 2 AP Admirals, there is 2 AP Sentinels as well.  The Green Sabre and Mountain Cloud Boys...2 AP Sabre's I believe, as well...2 AP HPV-1000's, as well.  Reuniting the Families and Small Town Bank.

• OG Viking and Usernamebetween22chara like this

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Hustler

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:04 PM Edited by OG Viking, 14 April 2015 - 02:06 PM.

The mission attempts/passed stat is not a priority for me. If I can avoid a failed mission then that's fine, but I don't really care. Because I will have to fail so many missions in order to get the cars, a few extra fails doesn't make much of a difference. And the game don't even count all passed missions so you can't avoid some fails regardless.

I care a little more about the wanted level attained/evaded stat. And I care a lot more about some other stats, and most of all about wasted and busted.

I also don't care so much about the invisible colors. Why are they there? It must be a design glitch. Having something unique is fine, but I care more about unique things that I can see.
Yes I do remember the Los Sepulcros Admiral is AP + EC2, like the one in YHYC.

But I do like the VISIBLE blue color of the Los Sepulcros Admiral and I hope it's selectable at Trans Fender.
I'm looking at the picture posted on the first page;
rjf4ve1.png
the blue color is selectable. But that shows the PC version and it looks like it has more colors than the PS2 version. I have to check this and I'll edit this post.
  • Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2015 - 03:22 PM

Absolutely true.  However, that is kinda how I feel about Deaths.  ONLY for SA, though.  No other GTA Title with Special Vehicles FORCES you to die or get busted to get a Special Vehicle.  Only Mission Failures are required for most Special Vehicles in GTA's with them in.  Although, like you said, it's not a HUGE priority to me, either.  IF AND ONLY IF I get a Special Vehicle.  I don't care to fail as long as I am getting something out of it.  Since you are forced to die/busted for Vehicles such as the AP/EC Maverick, AP Mothership, and AP Fire Truck, I found it "better" to kill myself for the AP Boxville, since "what is 1 extra death gonna do?"  But looking back on it, I shouldn't of done that and just did it the harder way without dying.  Still requires Mission Failure, though...

I noticed that, too.  A lot of the cut scene Story Missions don't count as a Missions Passed in the Stats.  Only a Missions Attempted.  CTW has a strange thing like this, too.  However, it comes up as a MISSION FAILURE! :sui: :v:   (8 Street Races, 35 Rampages, 6 Time Trials = 49 FORCED Mission Failures)

I look at "Total Playing Time" cuz I like to be fast.  But I never looked into the Wanted Attained/Evaded.  If I have a 5 star wanted level for instance, I'd just rush to save at a Safehouse without picking up police bribes or going to a Pay and Spray :p :p  Then just reload my Save.  Yeah, I am lazy to lose the cops :D

You're kidding me?! :lol:   Another major difference between the PS2 and PC Version.  Personally, I never went into the Mod Shops as I told you before, so Idk what colors are there or even how to use it.

If I do a cheat-free playthrough for my second save file, I will be using it for the first time only ON A VEHICLE THAT IS NOT ALOUD IN PAY AND SPRAY :p

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Hustler

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 14 April 2015 - 04:45 PM

What means "CTW"? I guess I'm too sleepy to remember.

The total time played is important to me, not so much because I like to be fast, but more because of the stupid traffic that gets worse and worse.

Some players see it as a challenge to avoid using Pay 'N' Spray, but I use it willingly when I have two stars or more. Getting rid of the stars one by one doesn't count as evaded. Btw, Pay 'N' Spray is the only way to wash your car unless it's raining.

On topic, I wonder if using Pay 'N' Spray removes EC2 invisible colors? As the invisible color is, well, invisible, I have no way of knowing if it's lost or not on PS2.
  • Usernamebetween22chara likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2015 - 04:53 PM

Chinatown Wars...

I pay attention to it not only in SA, but all 10 GTA Games I own...

I didn't know that.  Pretty interesting, lol...

Yeah, I can't help you on that, either.  I am too unfamiliar with the EC2's as of right now...That is why I thought it'd be a good idea to get them in a Second Save File.  We'll see what happens.  First I need to finish CTW.  I have 29% more to go until 100%, and I have 6 more Special Vehicles to obtain, as well.  Once I finish in the next 10 days or so, I will really sit down and think about doing SA again in another Save File...

• Usernamebetween22chara likes this

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 14 April 2015 - 05:59 PM Edited by fnxrak, 14 April 2015 - 06:08 PM.

It doesn't change if it was changeble it wouldn't be unique, most vehicles with UC2 colors have not the secondary color editable in modd garages and the ones that do have it means the color is not available in the modd shop, there are a few similar colors but some are not the same ex: the Green Mesa from "Robbing Uncle Sam" is both UC and UC2 as the color is not available in the game pallete

• OG Viking, Militia and Usernamebetween22chara like this

Usernamebetween22chara
  • Usernamebetween22chara

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Belarus

Posted 15 April 2015 - 10:45 AM

It doesn't change if it was changeble it wouldn't be unique, most vehicles with UC2 colors have not the secondary color editable in modd garages and the ones that do have it means the color is not available in the modd shop, there are a few similar colors but some are not the same ex: the Green Mesa from "Robbing Uncle Sam" is both UC and UC2 as the color is not available in the game pallete

And what about a Pay'n'spray?
Btw thanks for the permission to use your pictures

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:45 PM

Paint and spray will only change colors to the ones in the carcols and that spawn in traffic so if the color is unique it won't be in the carcols and no prob my topics are for everyone to enjoy and to share tactics and exploits

• Militia likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users