When posting a problem, please include the following information:
- Where exactly in the game you experienced the issue (start screen, while playing the game, etc.)
- What version of the game you have (retail, steam, other online store)
- What is your OS
- Benchmark info or DxDiag is also helpful
Post in one of these forums.
Illegally obtained copies are NOT supported. Discussion of cracks in any form is forbidden.
EFLC FATAL ERROR VDS30?
Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:46 PM
How this all happened was i tried playing the game and it would go to the social club log in and i would hit play but nothing would happened so i tried and tried and tried. Still nothing, so i uninstalled the game and re installed it now i'm getting a thing popping up after hitting play saying EFLC FATAL ERROR VDS30
I don't know whats going on? All my other games work. I have the retail version of Grand Theft Auto Episodes From Liberty City. At first i thought it was the disc but something is up. I mean i uninstalled it, why would it continue to do this if i deleted it the first time. Please help this is my favorite game. Oh i even tried changing the compatibility mode still nothing. I tried Windows 7 and windows 2000 still nothing. Oh and the same day this happened was the same day i played the game a couple of hours ago.
Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:40 PM
- Are you using any mods, cracks or trainers?
- Do you have the latest version of the game?
- Have you manually removed games's installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86) OR C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\) before installing the game again?
- Have you tried launching the game in Windows XP SP2/3 compatibility modes and/or as administrator (RMB click on games's .exe --> Properties --> Compatibility)?
- Have you tried deleting your game's settings file (click here to see how)?
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users