Car Placement Problem

7 replies to this topic
Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:45 PM

I Have a problem with placing cars in DYOM. When ever i set a car as 'ready', my game crashes.
then when i restart the game, it works untill i place couple more cars. The same happens with using Test Cars.

VergilDD
  • VergilDD

One Failure is the Gateway to many Victories!

• Members

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:53 AM

I had the same problem and now its ok. But I realy can't remember how I solved the problem.

Try deleting all the cleo mods u have if u don't have any, delete the Dyom mods and all the Dypm missions in the Gta Sa User Files. Remember to backup them before u delete.

If didn't work try deleting all the files and all related to Gta Sa(including Gta Sa, Cleo, Dyom, User files, etc).

Remember to backup everything u won't and proceed.

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

The freaks come out at night..

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:02 AM

does it crash when you open an read-able mission with that amount of cars? maybe you can ask someone to place them for you.

ForTezz
  • ForTezz

Orange Juice

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:28 AM

Probably Cleo, if you're using 4 try switching to 3, if you are using 3 try switching to 4.

Terano
  • Terano

Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for

• Members
  • India

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:52 PM

I am also using CLEO4 and it has no Problem.....

Varro Sasuke
  • Varro Sasuke

Germany will either be a world power or will not be at all.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (Target13 @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 23:45)
I Have a problem with placing cars in DYOM. When ever i set a car as 'ready', my game crashes.
then when i restart the game, it works untill i place couple more cars. The same happens with using Test Cars.

I already have a problem like you but, I can fix it. maybe you must delete the Gta Sa files in "My Documents", the Gta files was broken because to weight for your DYOM mission. or, if this not work, try deleting some cars in one objective because is influential for your DYOM mission.

hope this helps!

(Sorry if I wrong)

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:36 AM

QUOTE (Blues2030 @ Thursday, Aug 1 2013, 21:40)
I Have a problem with placing cars in DYOM. When ever i set a car as  'ready', my game crashes.

I already have a problem like you but, I can fix it. maybe you must delete the Gta Sa files in "My Documents", the Gta files was broken because to weight for your DYOM mission. or, if this not work, try deleting some cars in one objective because is influential for your DYOM mission.

hope this helps!

(Sorry if I wrong)

So i have to delete my GTA SA save files?

Varro Sasuke
  • Varro Sasuke

Germany will either be a world power or will not be at all.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:55 AM

QUOTE (Target13 @ Friday, Aug 2 2013, 10:36)
QUOTE (Blues2030 @ Thursday, Aug 1 2013, 21:40)
I Have a problem with placing cars in DYOM. When ever i set a car as  'ready', my game crashes.

hope this helps!

(Sorry if I wrong)

So i have to delete my GTA SA save files?

No. sorry I mean delete the MPACK folder and add it again. or, if you use SAMP and you pledge in GTA folder, try Uninstall it so, it will be work. or other program like GTA Image, SAMI (San Andreas Mod Installer), etc. don't pledge in gta folder. it make your DYOM crashed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users