I don't like anime.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Big Homie

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:16 PM

Look at my avatar. There's your answer. :P

I love the show, probably my favorite anime, shows like Yu Yu Hakusho, One Piece, Bleach and Trigun are also great but just not as good as Naruto, IMHO.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:25 PM

From what I heard it some kind of Dragon Ball rip-off in some aspects. I love DB, but Naruto doesn't seem appealing to me. Maybe, because of graphics style which seems kind of tacky or general story and idea about some demons.

The-King
  • The-King

[Rekt Intensifies]

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:52 PM

Naruto is the absolute back-end of anime. Been watching anime my entire life and Naruto is absolutely the most mediocre of the mediocre.

Not to mention Naruto fans are annoying as f*ck.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:11 AM

Ha, I remember I used to watch that show, I used to love it for a while till I thought it started getting weird. Couldn't tell you when that was, though, haven't watched it in years. Don't see myself watching it again anytime soon either since I'm not into anime.

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:07 AM

I'm a huge Dragon Ball fan from the moment I was around 3 years old, I tried giving Naruto a chance around 2009 or something after some friends talked about it.. and it was the worst few hours of my life, never again will I watch such garbage especially the annoying voice acting.

Extremely overrated anime

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:42 AM

I've watched anime since 95 and I've got say out of the hundreds of different series and movies I've seen Naruto is by far the worst.

Eagles
  • Eagles

Here we go, kids

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:51 AM

I've watched it once on Cartoon Network and all I remember is a yellow-haired squeaker yelling some stupid things.
That's all I remember about it.

Today's cartoons and animes are so boring...

Chaise
  • Chaise

Packers Fan.

• Members

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:43 AM Edited by Chaise, 31 July 2013 - 06:47 AM.

I remember watching it back in 2006 when it first started airing on Toonami, and I loved it. I stopped watching after the chunnin exams arc though. Everything started getting weird after that, and just sorta forgot about the show tbh.

I've recently started watching again, and it's as good as I remember, hopefully this time I can make it to the shippuden episodes before stopping tounge2.gif

This fight is probably the best anime fight ever imo, and that's saying a lot cause I've seen a lot of animes. It's pretty long, but it's definietly worth a watch even if you're not a fan of Naruto.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:47 AM

Have I ever watched Naruto? Yes.

Did I enjoy watching it? No.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:24 AM

QUOTE (Johacamigames @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 14:07)
I'm a huge Dragon Ball fan from the moment I was around 3 years old, I tried giving Naruto a chance around 2009 or something after some friends talked about it.. and it was the worst few hours of my life, never again will I watch such garbage especially the annoying voice acting.

Extremely overrated anime

Yeah Naruto is sh*t, the action is lame and slow, the animations are shoddy for a newer age anime, and the dialogue is pretty cheesy. I mean I watched that video Chaise put up because he claimed it was awesome, well All it was was a whole bunch of talking, and then some guy not even moving, is just flicking sand around with the guy just dodging left over and over. That's sh*t IMO, should be much better.

Dragonball Z is far better, I mean the action is fast paced with lots of destruction, people have crazy fistfights is awesome and the battles go for a long time, sure the dialogue is still cheesy, but it can be pretty funny at times compared to Naturto, but the animations are a lot better at showing whats happening in the action scenes which have more than one person moving at once (Wow crazy/sarcasm). Also DBZ doesn't have stupid f*cking faces you want to punch, but that's more of a personal gripe.

Naruto can cease to exist for all I care, it's nothing special at all, but for some reason it's gotten popular.

rotipuj
  • rotipuj

That's all I got

• Members

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:49 PM

I have watched it and I did not like it at all. Cheesy dialogues, bad story with just stupid action scenes. Same with DBZ.

69_black_69
  • 69_black_69

Just Beacuase

• Members

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:56 PM

Wow, so much hate for Naruto in here...not like that i care though.
I'm enjoying the series, but prefer the manga a lot more.

killerbee25
  • killerbee25

Kaz...I'm already a demon...

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (69_black_69 @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 15:56)
Wow, so much hate for Naruto in here...not like that i care though.
I'm enjoying the series, but prefer the manga a lot more.

Got to agree with you, although the fighting scenes are much better when animated, in my opinion,(dat Madara)i really enjoy the most out of the manga.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:39 PM

I started reading the manga back in '08. I think Volume 1 is far superior to Shippuden. I feel like Kishimoto has gotten sloppy with his drawing over the past year. There are too many rocks and tiny characters and complicated moves with ridiculously long names. Oh and the fact that he made Sasuke a "good guy" in a matter of 3 or 4 chapters is such an ass-pull.

Manfred Von Karma
  • Manfred Von Karma

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:02 PM

Naruto is getting from good ,bad to worse , they should have come up with an end for the story and move on to make a new anime .

Rizqan
  • Rizqan

Formerly known as Rizqan7

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:18 AM

No, I don't like it yawn.gif

XxNoNameDkxX
  • XxNoNameDkxX

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:44 PM

Shippuden ep 321 wink.gif

Hollowpoints
  • Hollowpoints

Poop like a Derp!

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:54 PM

I was once a huge fan of the series, but I just thought that it isn't as good as other more mature anime like Eden of the East and A Certain Magical Index.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:05 AM Edited by Grand Theft Savage, 12 August 2013 - 05:08 AM.

I read the manga only. I don't get how the anime was made to be so damn inaccurate. They added way too much filler bullsh*t. And there is no blood
Haven't watched the anime since middle school, but I read the manga every Wednesday

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:06 AM

I've heard of it but never seen it. The only anime I ever watched was Dragon Ball, but that was a long time ago as I've since moved on.

unc13bud
  • unc13bud

Die Hoodrat DIE!!!

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:02 AM

the anime has to wait for the manga to catch up, gantz and bleach, dragon ball, all of the long running anime gets like this

WorldofCog
  • WorldofCog

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:38 AM

Do you believe it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users