Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
I need help! PLS
Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:57 PM
First of all, I'm using original GTA IV EFLC.
My game runs fine...No need to post my specs because it's necesary
OK...my problem is this:
I played EFLC for a while...then I decided to to put some mods. I downloaded HeliCombat IV script.
I puted it in my EFLC directory...then I launch the game and error pops out:
MSVCR100.DLL is missing from your computer.I downloaded .dll and puted it in my System32 and EFLC directory.
Game launched! After the loading screen...BOOM crash .__.
I removed it and game works fine...WTF!?
So... .dll is not working ( or is it? )....and I can't load script.
Script worked on my Vanilia GTA IV.
PLS Somene! This is really annoying
Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:26 PM
You have to manually edit system registry with command promt. Simply register that DLL in your system.
Search in google for that, I'm too lazy
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users