GTA SA crashes
Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:55 PM Edited by huoyanak47, 29 July 2013 - 11:00 PM.
perating System: Windows 8 64-bit (6.2, Build 9200) (9200.win8_gdr.130531-1504)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Acer
System Model: Aspire ME600
Processor: Intel® Core i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
Memory: 10240MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 10180MB RAM
Page File: 3650MB used, 8001MB available
Also graphics card is AMD radeon r6770.
Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:11 PM Edited by CCPD, 30 July 2013 - 11:52 AM.
- Where did you get your game from?
- Are you using any mods, cracks or trainers?
- Do you have the latest version of the game?
- Have you tried re-installing the game?
- Have you manually removed games's installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86) OR C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\) before installing the game again?
- Have you tried launching the game in different compatibility modes and/or as administrator (RMB click on games's .exe --> Properties --> Compatibility)?
Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:24 PM
|QUOTE (CCPD @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 23:11)|
I got it from a torrent. I have another computer which the torrent works on. i have downloaded the cracked GTA SA patch. I have the latest version of the game. i have tried to run it as administrator.
Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:41 PM
We don't help with Piracy. Buy the real game and you might not have problems.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users