» «
Photo

Vice City 100% PSN Save!

2 replies to this topic
thelivingdead188
  • thelivingdead188

100%'ing my way across multiple GTA's

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:30 PM Edited by thelivingdead188, 29 July 2013 - 10:42 PM.

This is for the downloadable US PSN version of GTA Vice City. Completed by me biggrin.gif and sharing it with you. I was having a hard time finding a save for the PSN version, so I re-played it to 100% and here it is.

It's 100% with ZERO deaths, busts, and cheats.

It's in .ZIP format, just unzip and copy PS3 folder to your USB Stick, insert USB to PS3, open and copy the save, simple.

Hope you enjoy!

LINK!!

*-If anyone has access to a Vice City Stories or Liberty City Stories 100% save for the PSN version, please let me know. I'm working on them now, but if one was already uploaded that would be helpful-*

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:57 PM

Thanks for sharing that-- are you going to keep that up or would you like me to rehost it (mirror it on my freewebs site)-- obviously will credit you with creating it....

Also-- didn't even know they had VCS and LCS on PSN...

Thanks...

Spuds

thelivingdead188
  • thelivingdead188

100%'ing my way across multiple GTA's

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:51 AM Edited by thelivingdead188, 30 July 2013 - 12:55 AM.

QUOTE (Spuds725 @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 23:57)
Thanks for sharing that-- are you going to keep that up or would you like me to rehost it (mirror it on my freewebs site)-- obviously will credit you with creating it....

Also-- didn't even know they had VCS and LCS on PSN...

Thanks...

Spuds

I'm planning on keeping it there, I like to keep backups of my saves on my dropbox account, but please, go ahead and rehost it. I like the idea of having more than my copy out there just in case something happens smile.gif

There's also a GTA III 100% save I did here, if you want to rehost that aswell.

Yeah, they added them not too long ago. I'm working my way through LCS now, and should have a complete save soon, then onto VCS. (Unless someone else can provide one first)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users