i need data2.cab file!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
barto96
  • barto96

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:56 PM

Hi everyone! I've got a problem with my gta4, my Dvd 1 is scratched, there are few but deep looking scratches, and i cant install the game...

user posted image

Well, i was wondering if i can download disc 1 in the legal way, because i wont buy new one, what for? if there's no legal way to do it, i want to download only this file data2.cab, or download disc 1 but not a torrent, if anyone knows where i can download it by browser, please tell me!!!

oh and, sorry for my bad english smile.gif

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • Romania
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:03 PM

Sorry dude, but there's no way to freely download it anywhere legally. Only on Steam, but you still have to pay. It's not the data2.cab that's the error, but the disc itself. Since it's scratched, you'll have to buy a new one. I'm sorry, but you should have been more carefully with it. Maybe try to clean it with some cloth, and maybe it'll work, though I highly doubt it. You're going to need to buy the game again, and this time, take care of the discs better.

And please don't ask here for torrents or anything piracy related, since this stuff is banned on GTAForums.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users