Photo

GTA SA CRASHES EVERY 10-15 MINUTES

5 replies to this topic
Makenzy355
  • Makenzy355

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1] Please help me i have a modded gta sa and it crashes every 15 minutes please help angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif
the gta includes these mods:
-totally car replacment
-Some cleo mods(like t to marker.zaz vehicle spawn,gta iv hud addon, gta iv shoot
-Sound mods
-player img
etc,etc,etc,etc.....

ZAZ
  • ZAZ

Kernlochbohrer

• Feroci
  • European-Union

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (Makenzy355 @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 20:50)
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1] Please help me i have a modded gta sa and it crashes every 15 minutes please help  angry.gif   angry.gif   angry.gif   angry.gif   angry.gif
the gta includes these mods:
-totally car replacment
-Some cleo mods(like t to marker.zaz vehicle spawn,gta iv hud addon, gta iv shoot
-Sound mods
-player img
etc,etc,etc,etc.....

install your backup files gta3.img, player.img, data folder, audio folder and remove cleo.asi
you didn't make backup copies? then you don't need to post furious smilies

i assume that the every 15 minutes crash is caused by the soundmod
it needs to recreate the audio files, either install a complete audio folder from backup or reinstall the game

Makenzy355
  • Makenzy355

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:15 AM

ZAZ i have the backups and as you see i have much of your mods maybe its the PMC cuz i havent moved the effects to models? PS:the sound mods are installed after

Makenzy355
  • Makenzy355

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:13 AM

I dont wont to delete my cars,but i have deleted the cleo and the same problem! mad.gif cryani.gif

Alihunter
  • Alihunter

Never meant to be so cold...

• BUSTED!
  • Iran

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE (Makenzy355 @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 09:13)
I dont wont to delete my cars,but i have deleted the cleo and the same problem! mad.gif cryani.gif

i have your problem.i have TOOOOOOOOOOOO mods.(about 300 to 500)but i delete them all,and reinstall the game again andplay game.i see there is no crash.then,add some important mods to it(like CLEO 4 library and some CLEOs) i see there are not crashes,then add some other thing(like effect.txd,particle.txd).then some cars then ....
try these steps becuse the worst error is random crash.it is feature is that you do not know what EXCTLY mod cause this problem.thats all can i advice.

ZAZ
  • ZAZ

Kernlochbohrer

• Feroci
  • European-Union

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:48 PM Edited by ZAZ, 30 July 2013 - 05:52 PM.

QUOTE (Makenzy355 @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 09:15)
ZAZ i have the backups and as you see i have much of your mods maybe its the PMC cuz i havent moved the effects to models? PS:the sound mods are installed after

effects plays only a role if you choose an effect via pmc menue
it's not good to have a sound mod if you wanna find a and fix your problem

QUOTE (Makenzy355 @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 10:13)
I dont wont to delete my cars,but i have deleted the cleo and the same problem! mad.gif   cryani.gif

i have also a hardly modified installation which crashes always, sometimes after a half hour sometimes after 2 minutes, seems also related to the location in game
maybe it's because of one car or maybe it's because of the lot HQ cars and limit adjuster

check out if you can fix it with originally gta3.img, consider that you maybe need to backup some vehicles related data files

or take an unmodded game installation and change gta3.img

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users